PDA

View Full Version : Coins and cans thrown from Rangers fans above North

capitals_finest
22-05-2016, 02:13 AM
A supporter in front of me had his forehead burst open by a can thrown from the small tier of knuckleheads above the North (directly above us). The guy didn't want to make anything of it but he was bleeding quite heavily - saying that he recovered pretty quick after the 92 minute. I saw coins flying by us too earlier in the game.

Typical cowardly act from Scotland's shame - SFA PLEASE DON'T SIT THESE KNUCKLE-DRAGGING GOONS ABOVE US OR ANY OTHER SUPPORTERS AGAIN.

Pete
22-05-2016, 02:16 AM
This sort of stuff should be shouted about and reported to give everyone a more honest picture of what went on.

wookie70
22-05-2016, 02:19 AM
Was there the Rangers fans above Hibs fans in the North. Unlikely

hibeemikey21
22-05-2016, 02:21 AM

There were. Giving it big licks after each rangers goal.

capitals_finest
22-05-2016, 02:22 AM

There is a small tier that appears to be corporate seating across the centre sections of the North.

green day
22-05-2016, 02:22 AM

Not unlikely, a fact.

It is a small hospitality area (think, direct from Hampden ?) and was full of huns.

Bishop Hibee
22-05-2016, 02:52 AM

Defend Huns before Hibs. Oh dear.

GreenCastle
22-05-2016, 07:24 AM
It was the hospitality above the Hibs fans - shocking behaviour but not in expected.

Had friends in south upper debentures and supposedly the Huns in suits (thugs in suits) were a disgrace also - only a few stewards separating the fans.

Hampden / SFA / Police / Stewards got their planning wrong.

Heisenberg
22-05-2016, 07:27 AM
It was the hospitality above the Hibs fans - shocking behaviour but not in expected.

Had friends in south upper debentures and supposedly the Huns in suits were a disgrace also - only a few stewards separating the fans.

Hampden / SFA / Police / Stewards got their planning wrong.

Aye there were four or five of them chucked out after they celebrated their equaliser in the south stand posh seats. Then a few more were unearthed when they went 2-1 up. Funnily enough didn't see much more from them when we scored the winner.

CraigHibee
22-05-2016, 07:41 AM
hope the **** above us in the north enjoyed our winner :greengrin

Allant1981
22-05-2016, 07:48 AM

Aye they were loving it when rangers scored, didnt hear much from them at full time though

degenerated
22-05-2016, 08:02 AM
hope the **** above us in the north enjoyed our winner :greengrin
I was at back of north lower right in front of hospitality boxes full of them. I had an Eddie large a-like trying to chew through the glass at me, and that was when it was still 1-1.

They were attacking cars stuck in traffic on catchcart road outside what looked like a lodge or some other private club. The venom in there faces was tangible. Cars with hibbies were having to drive on pavement and wrong side of road to get away as these knuckledraggers took kicks at cars and we're trying to get doors open to drag folk out.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-05-2016, 08:11 AM
You could see from the supporters in debentures and corporate that they are the same ***** in a better wrapper. The bigotry was non stop and horrific.

staunchhibby
22-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Yes there was Rangers fans above the hibs support and therd abuse was unbelievable.Reported to the police re various incidents from them but certain nothing was done.SFA should be held to task for this stupidity.

degenerated
22-05-2016, 08:13 AM
You could see from the supporters in debentures and corporate that they are the same ***** in a better wrapper. The bigotry was non stop and horrific.
To be fair, I was in the debentures bit and there's very few places where I can go and actually raise the tone. [emoji1]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk