PDA

View Full Version : Rangers end smoke bombs

macca70
22-05-2016, 12:54 AM
Clear for the world to see, watch Stokes 1st goal, mass smoke bombs in the Rangers end and that was just the start of them.

I couldn't care less but if We are getting grief for our behaviour, why was no Police wading in amongst them to get the smoke bomb culprits, it was clear to see!!!

Sas_The_Hibby
22-05-2016, 01:18 AM
You can't criticise Rangers fans, though. Their own club statement said that "The club would like to commend Rangers fans for the restraint they showed under severe provocation."

They're all undeserved victims of a Scottish conspiracy.

Everybody hates them and it's really hard to see why.

:flag:

truehibernian
22-05-2016, 01:24 AM
We've Hibs fans at both The Sun and the Record - shame they've not provided balance - they never ever will - never bite the hand that feeds and all that !

Hibernian FC won the cup - that's the story !

macca70
22-05-2016, 01:57 AM
I have video evidence that Rangers fans set off multiple smoke bombs and were on the pitch to cause trouble as opposed to Hibs fans just enjoying the moment.

Why were the even on the park?!

You can barely see stokes 1st goal for there smoke bombs

GreenCastle
22-05-2016, 02:09 AM
They did the same in the semi.

Poor policing and stewarding at hampden.

What about their fans that came on the pitch and the videos online of the stewards not doing anything to stop their fans entering the pitch.

leither17
22-05-2016, 02:11 AM
One came out of our end after the 2nd goal too though

truehibernian
22-05-2016, 02:21 AM
Turn it around and ask the media - prove these assaults ? Simple as that !

Kenny Millar ? Michael Gannon ? Keith Jackson ? Traynor ? Ewan Murray ?

Prove you have evidence of players being assaulted ? Visual proof ?

Do it - online - show us ?

Plenty proof of The Rangers singing sectarian sings, letting off flares, entering the pitch and fighting - so show is your proof online for us all to see ? Dare you ?

Speedy
22-05-2016, 03:03 AM
You can't criticise Rangers fans, though. Their own club statement said that "The club would like to commend Rangers fans for the restraint they showed under severe provocation."

They're all undeserved victims of a Scottish conspiracy.

Everybody hates them and it's really hard to see why.

:flag:

Hibs fans causing a riot - fighting their shadows as Rangers fans look on with restraint.

macca70
22-05-2016, 03:12 AM
Plenty cameras, amazing we are yet to see footage of these alleged attacks on there players!!
Bitter losers wouldn't even come out for there runners up medals and they slagged us for not giving a guard of honour!! Absolute Clowns!!

Captain Trips
22-05-2016, 03:15 AM
No alleged, Sevco support let of smoke bombs and that is illegal no doubt or question about it no black or white so when is that being looked into.

...WentToMowAnSPL
22-05-2016, 04:03 AM
I think given their knuckle dragging violent history they did show restraint ...only unleashing the First Battalion of Police Horse Arse punchers... leaving the Mike Astley trained Horse Face punchers to stand down ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

...WentToMowAnSPL
22-05-2016, 04:03 AM
I love them really :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Weststandwanab
22-05-2016, 07:42 AM

Plenty proof of The Rangers singing sectarian sings, letting off flares, entering the pitch and fighting - so show is your proof online for us all to see ? Dare you ?

I agree in the words of John Major

Put up or Shut up

Eyrie
22-05-2016, 08:36 AM

Excellent post.

What matters is evidence and not inflammatory smears issued by sore losers.

macca70
22-05-2016, 08:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPd1HlGYBY

You can clearly hear 'Die ya fenian ********' at the start