PDA

View Full Version : Lee Wallace

Tattie
22-05-2016, 12:45 AM
Having had the best day ever at Hampden, I really didn't want to bring the whole pitch invasion subject up and just enjoy the celebrations...which I have but...

I have watched the sky sports or bbc (can't mind which) footage after the final whistle and Mr. Wallace appears on camera briefly leaving the pitch totally unscathed, the only damage I could see was his sour hearts puss.

I have watched a bit footage from different parts of the ground on the pitch invasion and it does seem like there is a bit scrapping amongst fans, which I hope both fans are reprimanded for. However I will be taking the whole 'assaulted players' claim with a big pinch of salt until I see video evidence.

Back on topic. Scottish Cup Winners 2016. Best day of my life. GGTTH

P.S. If you think the pitch invasion spoilt your day and weren't happy we didn't get a lap of honour. The Scottish Cup winning squad will be parading the same trophy in a massive lap round Edinburgh tomorrow on a bus if you haven't heard. I for one will be enjoying that just as much as I enjoyed my 5 minutes of euphoria in Hibs end of the Hampden pitch!

truehibernian
22-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Surprised he didn't draw a firearm given his previous.

MWHIBBIES
22-05-2016, 12:48 AM
Apparently needed medical attention :faf:

truehibernian
22-05-2016, 12:53 AM
Apparently needed medical attention :faf:

Nose job ? Major procedure on him - pray for Lee!