PDA

View Full Version : Tell the BBC to stick their licence fee!

High-On-Hibs
22-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Absolutely delighted with the result today. It will probably take quite some time to sink in. However, i'm also delighted to say that I don't give the BBC a ****ing penny! I had plenty of reasons to despise this service before todays game, but they did their absolute best to add to that disgust. Cutting off the Hibs fans after about 5 seconds of sunshine on leith is completely unforgivable. Then listening to the likes of Andy ****er and the other glasgow selected pundits trying to claim that fans showing their emotions ruined the day? I mean wtf?!!

Anybody who gives this joke of a broadcasting service a penny needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. Get this far right, royalist, orangeman, pedo loving service tae ****!

GGTTH!

:flag:

Panda
22-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Absolutely delighted with the result today. It will probably take quite some time to sink in. However, i'm also delighted to say that I don't give the BBC a ****ing penny! I had plenty of reasons to despise this service before todays game, but they did their absolute best to add to that disgust. Cutting off the Hibs fans after about 5 seconds of sunshine on leith is completely unforgivable. Then listening to the likes of Andy ****er and the other glasgow selected pundits trying to claim that fans showing their emotions ruined the day? I mean wtf?!!

Anybody who gives this joke of a broadcasting service a penny needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. Get this far right, royalist, orangeman, pedo loving service tae ****!

GGTTH!

The programme had already ran late to try and fit in the trophy presentation.

They simply ran out of time because they had to get the news in before the FA Cup final kicked off.

The blame lies with the people who delayed the trophy presentation...

High-On-Hibs
22-05-2016, 01:02 AM

They simply ran out of time because they had to get the news in before the FA Cup final kicked off.

It's BBC Scotland FFS. Who cares about the English FA cup up here. I'm absolutely certain had The Rangers came out on top, they'd still be talking about it on the BBC right now.

An absolute embarrassment of a national broadcaster. Can't believe people in this country still suck up to them.

SkintHibby
22-05-2016, 01:18 AM
I stopped paying after their biased Scottish referendum reporting. I see they are at it again with their European referendum nonsense.

(((Fergus)))
22-05-2016, 02:37 AM

GGTTH!

I don't give them a penny either, watched on Sky, but had the BBC live stream open in a tab just for badness.

(((Fergus)))
22-05-2016, 02:41 AM

Blame lies with BBC who failed to plan for the mass hibstyeria that win would unleash. TV news is irrelevant in the internet age.

neil7908
22-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Stopped paying it a couple of years ago and don't regret it for a second. Shame as I like a lot of the BBC output but some of the politics and football stuff up in Scotland is brutal

Joe6-2
22-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Stopped paying it a couple of years ago and don't regret it for a second. Shame as I like a lot of the BBC output but some of the politics and football stuff up in Scotland is brutal

How do you stop paying it?