Best day ever.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Greencore
22-05-2016, 12:29 AM
So when you streaking down Dalkeith Steve? 😂😂😂🏆🏆

JennaFletcher
22-05-2016, 12:33 AM
What a day.

I am home too but can't sleep so instead I feel it is a good idea to blast JT - Can't Stop The Feeling! :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag:

SteveHFC
22-05-2016, 12:34 AM
What a day.

I am home too but can't sleep so instead I feel it is a good idea to blast JT - Can't Stop The Feeling! :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag:

Think I've watched the goals about 20 times already.

**** sleep. Let's party :hyper

SteveHFC
22-05-2016, 12:34 AM
So when you streaking down Dalkeith Steve? 😂😂😂🏆🏆

Ah **** 😂😂😂😂😂. Forgot I posted this.

DH1875
22-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Best day ever.



Surely it'll be topped when you go for your run in your speedos lol :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
22-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Surely it'll be topped when you go for your run in your speedos lol :thumbsup:

Let's get this set up. All proceeds go to charity. :aok:

JennaFletcher
22-05-2016, 12:39 AM
Think I've watched the goals about 20 times already.

**** sleep. Let's party :hyper

I am now on the Carnival De Paris tune... I don't think I'm getting much sleep before the parade :flag::flag::flag:

SteveHFC
22-05-2016, 12:45 AM
I am now on the Carnival De Paris tune... I don't think I'm getting much sleep before the parade :flag::flag::flag:

Im currently watching the celebrations again.

Wide awake.

NAE NOOKIE
22-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Got home at 12 o'clock after celebrating in Earlston with the Earlston, Selkirk, Galashiels, Tweedbank Hibs family ...... greatest day in my 40 years as a match going Hibby ... I don't think I have ever cuddled so many strangers in my life .... when that 3rd goal went in I started greetin' and then covered my eyes and ears and prayed for Hibs to hold out for the rest of injury time. I then just went utterly mental when the final whistle went http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

12 o'clock train back up to Edinburgh later today to watch the mighty Hibees parade the cup.

IT JUST DOESNT GET ANY BETTER ...... :flag:

SteveHFC
22-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Got home at 12 o'clock after celebrating in Earlston with the Earlston, Selkirk, Galashiels, Tweedbank Hibs family ...... greatest day in my 40 years as a match going Hibby ... I don't think I have ever cuddled so many strangers in my life .... when that 3rd goal went in I started greetin' and then covered my eyes and ears and prayed for Hibs to hold out for the rest of injury time. I then just went utterly mental when the final whistle went http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

You've described it perfectly there mate. The 3rd goal ended up a few rows behind me. Cuddled numerous random people and made many new friends.

****ing love hibs.

Ronniekirk
22-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Hibees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ano hibby
22-05-2016, 01:54 AM
Oh yes oh yes indeed
we did it
we just fekkn hibbsed it