PDA

View Full Version : BBC Scotland

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-05-2016, 05:09 PM
You're a ****ing disgrace! **** the english cup final!

Hun loving *******s!

cabbageandribs1875
21-05-2016, 05:12 PM
if result was reversed i'm quite sure they would have put the schedule on hold for the queens eleven

sky sports stayed the extra 40+ mins though :greengrin

Pete
21-05-2016, 05:14 PM
I suppose they had to cut away for the news and football but those of us who weren't there will see it all.

Highlight for me at the end was the interviews.

John McGinn: "looks like we hibsed it"

CRAZYHIBBY
21-05-2016, 05:17 PM
The hibs fans ruined the end of the game with the pitch invasion....thanks to them we never got to see the rangers players pick up their losers medal......and my sky box stopped recording as the game ran over

GloryGlory
21-05-2016, 05:18 PM
I suppose they had to cut away for the news and football but those of us who weren't there will see it all.

Highlight for me at the end was the interviews.

John McGinn: "looks like we hibsed it"

I'll just have to buy the official DVD.

ED Hibee
21-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Disgraceful. Says it all about bbc Scotland.

Gatecrasher
21-05-2016, 05:28 PM
You should have heard them on the radio greetin about after the game saying we should have European qualification taken away from us :na na:

GloryGlory
21-05-2016, 05:28 PM
The hibs fans ruined the end of the game with the pitch invasion....thanks to them we never got to see the rangers players pick up their losers medal......and my sky box stopped recording as the game ran over

Yes I have to agree. The presentation was delayed by at least 25 minutes. I missed a live trams
mission of a Hibs lap of honour. I will get the DVD but not the same.

Deansy
21-05-2016, 05:40 PM
F*****g BBC-WEEG, Hun-loving B******S - Cut the screening seconds before the chorus of 'Sunshine on Leith' was sung !! No doubt if the Hun had won, the programme would've been extended so that the viewing audience could be regaled with songs about killing catholics and others that they hate !!

Scorrie
21-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Sky sports were very good. Stayed right to the end. Even Neil MCCann was very complimentary to Hibs

DH1875
21-05-2016, 05:44 PM
I've recorded it to watch later when I get home. How long after the final whistle did they cut away?

OtleyHibs
21-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Don't let them ruin it for you. Pitch invasions happen globally without this backlash. Bitter in defeat.

We never got to take the trophy on the pitch but it's ours so they can get it up them

Aldo
21-05-2016, 05:45 PM
It's the EBC snd that proves it

SteveHFC
21-05-2016, 05:48 PM
BBC can go **** theirselves

--------
21-05-2016, 05:48 PM

This is how it's going to be reported by the press and TV:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7165927/Six-Rangers-players-and-coach-Davie-Weir-ATTACKED-by-Hibs-yobs-in-Scottish-Cup-Final-shame.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-ScottishSun-_-20160521-_-SunScotNews-_-474464418-_-Imageandlink

You wait 50 years to see your team win the Cup and a bunch of morons ruin the day.

That was inexcusable.

GloryGlory
21-05-2016, 06:04 PM

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7165927/Six-Rangers-players-and-coach-Davie-Weir-ATTACKED-by-Hibs-yobs-in-Scottish-Cup-Final-shame.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-ScottishSun-_-20160521-_-SunScotNews-_-474464418-_-Imageandlink

You wait 50 years to see your team win the Cup and a bunch of morons ruin the day.

That was inexcusable.

If this is even half true then these so - called fans have ruined the greatest day in Hibs history for over 60 years.

cabbageandribs1875
21-05-2016, 06:09 PM
I've recorded it to watch later when I get home. How long after the final whistle did they cut away?

it was still going on Sky 40 mins later

AltheHibby
21-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Aldo, the "ebc" commentators congratulated us during the FA Cup final, so fair play to them.

Joe6-2
21-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Disgraceful. Says it all about bbc Scotland.

How would they have coped with extra time?!!!

Baader
21-05-2016, 06:23 PM
Won't jump to conclusions. Not like The Sun to make up stories about football fan yobs right enough..

Joe6-2
21-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Won't jump to conclusions. Not like The Sun to make up stories about football fan yobs right enough..

The Scottish Hun

SaulGoodman
21-05-2016, 06:30 PM
If this is even half true then these so - called fans have ruined the greatest day in Hibs history for over 60 years.

No they've not

Billychaotic182
21-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Embarrassing

Aldo
Aldo, the "ebc" commentators congratulated us during the FA Cup final, so fair play to them.

Missed that as out celebrating good in them.

Cheers ATH

Hibrandenburg

That was inexcusable.

Yepp, unfortunately that's what today's headlines are going to be about.

Bishop Hibee
21-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Stuff these rags and the EBC

joebakerforever
21-05-2016, 06:51 PM

That was inexcusable.

Agree, if these idiots had behaved themselves as the overwhelming majority did, we would have had:-

A post match victory appearance on the pitch by the team

The ignominy of the Gers players trudging up to pick up their losers medals for all to see

The full tv transmission of joyous celebrations being completed.

And finally, no tainting of this historic achievement by the cretinous behaviour of a minority which will probably cost the Club a hefty fine and provide the West Coast media with a means to concentrate on the negative non-football events rather than the magnificent team performance

--------
21-05-2016, 07:43 PM

Jumping to conclusions? When it was all right in front of me on my TV screen?

The pitch invasion was bad enough. The damage to the goalposts and the pitch was worse.

Rangers players were being surrounded by Hibs supporters and I don't think the supporters were commiserating with them on their defeat.

Likesay - you wait 50 years to see your team win the thing and the morons ruin the day in seconds.

Allant1981
21-05-2016, 07:51 PM

The pitch invasion was bad enough. The damage to the goalposts and the pitch was worse.

Rangers players were being surrounded by Hibs supporters and I don't think the supporters were commiserating with them on their defeat.

Likesay - you wait 50 years to see your team win the thing and the morons ruin the day in seconds.

There has still been no clear evidence the players were attacked though, and the day wasnt ruined

Eyrie
21-05-2016, 07:56 PM

It could have been worse - there were Sevco supporters who ran onto the pitch to confront the idiots that went past halfway. Expect that to be hushed up though.

Sudds_1
21-05-2016, 07:57 PM
wasn't ruined for me...............114 years of heartbreak - 50+ years of kicks in the nads...........

ALL FORGOTTEN!

Doncaster_Hibby
21-05-2016, 08:17 PM

That's almost on a par with the fictitious bile they published after Hillsborough.

northstandhibby
21-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Agree, if these idiots had behaved themselves as the overwhelming majority did, we would have had:-

A post match victory appearance on the pitch by the team

The ignominy of the Gers players trudging up to pick up their losers medals for all to see

The full tv transmission of joyous celebrations being completed.

And finally, no tainting of this historic achievement by the cretinous behaviour of a minority which will probably cost the Club a hefty fine and provide the West Coast media with a means to concentrate on the negative non-football events rather than the magnificent team performance

Who gives flying fig what the media say. We know they are a bunch of weegie loving welts. That was the best game ever.

The fans on the pitch just got overcome with joy. Big deal get over it.

GGTTH

WhileTheChief..
21-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Something wrong with you if you let this ruin your day.

Im extactic. Still in shock. This whole issue is being massively exaggerated. Most people that see this will see fans celebrating through sheer joy.

Same as in the English playoffs every single season by the way, nobody gets all outraged then. Let's not start with all the crap about shame around the world etc.. Total BS.

#persevered

The Green Goblin
21-05-2016, 08:28 PM
They can all go do one. Were they condemning the huge number of disgusting sectarian songs all day long and their flares that blanked out the sun and the game three times?

Joe Baker2
21-05-2016, 08:29 PM
BBC Scotland? BBC Glasgow you mean.

ionahibby
21-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Noticed it isn't on bbc up iplayer yet either! No doubt if the huns had won it would have been straight on!

Hibee Mac
21-05-2016, 08:51 PM
So we're all still waiting for any evidence whatsoever that a single rangers player or me!Ber of staff was assaulted. How do these rags get away with these headlines?!!?

But you known what? I couldn't give a toss we just won the cup noons takes that away from me

Davy Mac
21-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Honestly some folk should wind their neck in a wee bit.

If you look at the bigger picture us Hibs fans have had to endure numerous/near disasters at Hampden and such like but today was exactly what Hibs rarely do - coembacj and win when it really mattered to end what has been utter torture from Jumbo friends and like.

Should we have done it no, am I glad we did, in a naughty sort of way - yes, it was quite a spectacle.

So take a chill pill folks. monkey off our back, **** the jambos - in fact GIRUY, your wee comfort blanket is gone.

So all in all, we'll take the fine, we'll take the Glesgae Mafia shxte but I tell you what your boys took some beaten, even the ref tried for you FFS.

GGTTH and see you all tomorrow for another dose of wnhat we deserved today.

cabbageandribs1875
21-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Honestly some folk should wind their neck in a wee bit.

If you look at the bigger picture us Hibs fans have had to endure numerous/near disasters at Hampden and such like but today was exactly what Hibs rarely do - coembacj and win when it really mattered to end what has been utter torture from Jumbo friends and like.

Should we have done it no, am I glad we did, in a naughty sort of way - yes, it was quite a spectacle.

So take a chill pill folks. monkey off our back, **** the jambos - in fact GIRUY, your wee comfort blanket is gone.

So all in all, we'll take the fine, we'll take the Glesgae Mafia shxte but I tell you what your boys took some beaten, even the ref tried for you FFS.

GGTTH and see you all tomorrow for another dose of wnhat we deserved today.

we have the referee to thank for playing advantage when john McGinn was fouled...carried the game on and stokesy slotted it away after just 3 mins

JimBHibees
21-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Really annoyed me Chris Mclauchlan twice using hibsd it in his questions to Hibs players. Pathetic and disrespectful.

hibee_girl
21-05-2016, 11:25 PM
Really annoyed me Chris Mclauchlan twice using hibsd it in his questions to Hibs players. Pathetic and disrespectful.

To be fair he only said if after McGinn mentioned it first.

Every single Hibs player on twitter and facebook has mentioned it today too :aok:

hhibs
21-05-2016, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=Aldo;4696845]It's the EBC snd that proves it[/QUOT

Yep!

truehibernian
21-05-2016, 11:41 PM
To be fair he only said if after McGinn mentioned it first.

Every single Hibs player on twitter and facebook has mentioned it today too :aok:

Best way to put it to bed - every player intended to mention it - you could say the media spurred us on by their incredible lack of originality.

It will actually turn into a money spinner because I'm certain the club will throw it back at the media - I'll happily buy a 'Hibsed It' cup, pennant, poster or calendar with that magnificent cup winning team on it !

JeMeSouviens
21-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Spoiled? Nah. Best. Day. Ever. :-)

marinello59
21-05-2016, 11:53 PM

Definitely. This will stay with me forever.

Pretty Boy
21-05-2016, 11:57 PM

In a nutshell.

One of those days I will tell my potential future son Conrad David Lewis Liam Paul Darren Fraser John Dylan Anthony Jason James Nikklas Liam Mark Chris Marvin Martin all about.

hibsbollah
21-05-2016, 11:58 PM
I am so happy. I love everyone.
The end :flag:

Spike Mandela
22-05-2016, 12:12 AM

That was inexcusable.

TV cameras covering every angle and loads of camera men on the scene there will be loads of evidence of these assaults. Won't there, won't there.??

Not one Hibs supporter will give a flying **** about this rags reports or Sevcos bad losers.

Ruin the day?........yer having a laugh Doddie.

JeMeSouviens
22-05-2016, 12:34 AM

We love you too.

snedzuk
22-05-2016, 12:40 AM
In a nutshell.

One of those days I will tell my potential future son Conrad David Lewis Liam Paul Darren Fraser John Dylan Anthony Jason James Nikklas Liam Mark Chris Marvin Martin all about.

You missed out alan!

Wee Effen Bee
22-05-2016, 01:50 AM
There's a whole lotta lovin' goin' on across the board the night!❤️

Dalianwanda
22-05-2016, 02:18 AM
There has still been no clear evidence the players were attacked though, and the day wasnt ruined

Exactly, not condoning the behaviour but theres no way the day was ruined.......no way what so ever...(I can we have Scottish Cup winner gif please)

cabbageandribs1875
22-05-2016, 02:28 AM
what a great way for the BBC reporters to be allowed back in to hunbrox again...eh, poor poor sevco...

green day
22-05-2016, 02:33 AM

That was inexcusable.

The Sun...... quality journalism

Sean1875
22-05-2016, 07:58 AM
something wrong with you if your day was 'ruined' by a couple of mini scraps at the end there. we've won the Scottish cup for the first time in 114 years, nothing could bring me down just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

col02
22-05-2016, 08:01 AM
The Sun...... quality journalism

In wake of the Hillsborough judgement how anyone with a brain cell can take this paper serious is beyond me. Gutter press of the lowest order!

Aldo
22-05-2016, 08:01 AM
The bit about Lee Wallace is totally made up. I just watched from FT onwards and he walks calmly off the pitch on his own looking totally dejected!

Now if he had been thrown to the ground and kicked by thugs do you honestly think he'd just be walking off?? Nope.

Utter Bollox and fabricated!!

They posted that article at 17.24 REALLY!!

Sun at its best!!

lapsedhibee
22-05-2016, 08:35 AM

Or daughter, surely?