PDA

View Full Version : hibs tv.

seattlehibby
21-05-2016, 12:44 AM
Is the final on hibs tv?. There is know confermation that the final is live. Thanks:gwa:

GreenLake
21-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Is the final on hibs tv?. There is know confermation that the final is live. Thanks:gwa:

I think it is live on GolTV in the USA. Check your tv listings.

California-Hibs
21-05-2016, 02:30 AM

Had me panicking for a second there. There IS confirmation, as usual, the game is live video on Hibs TV!

PeeJay
21-05-2016, 06:32 AM

The cup final will broadcast live video to overseas Hibs - think Seattle is overseas enough to qualify ...:greengrin
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/live :flag:

Sean1875
21-05-2016, 07:01 AM
may be a daft question but there's no like set amount of time before the game I need to subscribe to Hibs TV to be able to watch tonight is there? my mates getting back to me with his brothers log in but not sure if he still has it, don't want to leave it too late to be able to subscribe for tonight if I have to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mutley
21-05-2016, 07:29 AM
may be a daft question but there's no like set amount of time before the game I need to subscribe to Hibs TV to be able to watch tonight is there? my mates getting back to me with his brothers log in but not sure if he still has it, don't want to leave it too late to be able to subscribe for tonight if I have to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Na, as soon as you subscribe you get instant access

norhfc
21-05-2016, 07:39 AM
I,m on a plane at KO, discovered it does have wifi so praying I ,ll be able to see it, I,m panicking already that I,ll miss the game completely. This is a nightmare, and to top it off the catering is on strike so no food or alcohol being served....I don't know what to do, the wife is no being very helpful either. :confused:

Sean1875
21-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Na, as soon as you subscribe you get instant access

cheers mate

euro Hibby
21-05-2016, 01:43 PM
just audio for the moment........no pictures ??

euro Hibby
21-05-2016, 01:45 PM
panic over........live feed looks good

MileHighBees
21-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Just want to use this thread to give a quick shout out to the HTV guys who did a fantastic job today and indeed all year :top marks
The higher definition streams we've had over the last 2 seasons have been brilliant :aok:
Please keep up the good work in 2016/2017 :thumbsup:

Denverhibby
21-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Just want to use this thread to give a quick shout out to the HTV guys who did a fantastic job today and indeed all year :top marks
The higher definition streams we've had over the last 2 seasons have been brilliant :aok:
Please keep up the good work in 2016/2017 :thumbsup:

I think we need an encore production re run they did a great job today. When are highlights going up.:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

PeeJay
21-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Terrific broadcast today - and the guys took some stick and hits too from idiotic Rangers fans it seems ...

What about the parade - any chance of a live feed there too? I'm sure we had on back in 2007 ...