PDA

View Full Version : Different feelings.

Greencore
21-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Anyone else feeling different about this final? I don't know something about today's final feels different from previous finals. Can't put my finger on it.

Dav1986
21-05-2016, 12:20 AM
Anyone else feeling different about this final? I don't know something about today's final feels different from previous finals. Can't put my finger on it.

I'm not sure if it's the numbness of last week but it's only been today I've really felt the buzz of it. Normally the final is all I think about in the 2 weeks leading up to it so I suppose I am feeling different this time...

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2016, 12:59 AM

I'm with you bro. And I can't sleep looks like won't sleep...

I think it the fact it's close to call. With this team we have an decent chance it's not Celtc who would be odds on to blow us away it's not hope over judgement that's was that one against the financially dopped yams.

SteveHFC
21-05-2016, 01:00 AM
I'm with you bro. And I can't sleep looks like won't sleep...

I'm up at 7 and can't see me sleeping at all.

The Green Goblin
21-05-2016, 01:01 AM

Me too. I can feel it, but I'm afraid to allow myself to realise I'm feeling it. :greengrin

Bad Martini
21-05-2016, 01:01 AM
It's ours.

Watch this space.

I'm only sorry I didn't put another bet on....

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2016, 01:03 AM
All this positivity isn't doing anything to help my quest for sleep!

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2016, 01:04 AM
It's ours.

Watch this space.

I'm only sorry I didn't put another bet on....

Has bet free-six-five turned into free-six-four?

The Green Goblin
21-05-2016, 01:07 AM

In all seriousness though, I know what you mean, and I think partly it's that in every previous final, I was all jumping about and excited like mad and full of hope and positive we would do it, but not this one. I don't know if I really am afraid to feel the hope which would make a defeat feel all the more crushing, or just, like yourself, that there's something different that I've not figured out yet, but I think it's that there are not the same high expectations as usual. Too many cruel boots in the stones have numbed us all, I think.

but then you start to wonder: maybe that different feeling MEANS it's going to be different this time....and then you're right back to the usual :greengrin

Bad Martini
21-05-2016, 01:17 AM
Has bet free-six-five turned into free-six-four?

THAT cup.

I am sure off..

So the voices told me.....

WHILE I'M WORTH....

SJM
21-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Kept on day dreaming all day about being into added time dying for the whistle to go and the ref indicating it's finished and we've won and the euphoria around me.

This is meant to be, I know it's said before but from the moment the whole east stand (and more)clapped when Alan Stubbs beat cancer and on his comeback scored against us which was Tom Farmers proudest moment as our owner to him coming back, managing us and winning us the thing everyone has even waiting their whole loves for it's going to happen. I just have this special feeling today all the past few years is going to be worth it.

Bad Martini
21-05-2016, 01:22 AM
🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬👍👍🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬👍🇳🇬👍😆😆😆😆

ALF TUPPER
21-05-2016, 04:01 AM
I gotta feeling
Tonight's gonna be a good night !! 😜

bighairyfaeleith
21-05-2016, 04:50 AM
I just haven't got nervous about this game until, well about now. Normally I would have been nervous all week.

I am going to enjoy this win I think.

Lee Marvin
21-05-2016, 05:33 AM
I usually cannot sleep a wink before a game of this magnitude. Slept all night this time. That's how numb I've been towards it since last Friday.

However, starting to get usual nerves/excitement now. Please please please just do it today hibs. I almost beg you!!

GGTTH

Andymac85
21-05-2016, 05:35 AM
This is the year, I can feel it!

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2016, 05:47 AM
Summits different. Sleep when we're done.

EH54
21-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Was saying this last night don't know what it is but there is something different about this one for me

Hope it's a good thing GGTTH

hibsbollah
21-05-2016, 05:57 AM
Just do it.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Same. Can't put my finger on it though [emoji16]

Unseen work
21-05-2016, 06:40 AM
I don't feel nervous at all.

It's weird cause I am normally very nervous and have lots of emotion for games especially as big as this.

I think this season has drained me that much and I'm now used to what normally happens it settles that fear.

But like I say, not nervous at all and I think we will win

Captain Trips
21-05-2016, 06:44 AM

Simple we have a chance a real one.