PDA

View Full Version : Hibs

HibsNutter
20-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Whatever they do to us we will always follow them. Only a week after a painful defeat we are back at it again to hopefully see one of the greatest moments in our clubs history. Following Hibs is never boring, the bad times will make the good times even sweeter when they come around.

I love this club from the bottom of my heart and I'm sure this is our time, we will win it and the greatest of monkeys will be off our backs.

Believe. The Hibernian family will descend on Hampden for our greatest day, let's drown out the hatred from that mob with songs about our beloved football team. Our club is truly great, our fans are as loyal as they come and although we've had disappointments this season, we have a team to be proud of. A group of players who'd run through a brick wall for their side, and their fans.

These players will stand up tomorrow and give the performance of their lives, I'm certain of it.

:flag::flag::flag:

monktonharp
24-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Whatever they do to us we will always follow them. Only a week after a painful defeat we are back at it again to hopefully see one of the greatest moments in our clubs history. Following Hibs is never boring, the bad times will make the good times even sweeter when they come around.

I love this club from the bottom of my heart and I'm sure this is our time, we will win it and the greatest of monkeys will be off our backs.

Believe. The Hibernian family will descend on Hampden for our greatest day, let's drown out the hatred from that mob with songs about our beloved football team. Our club is truly great, our fans are as loyal as they come and although we've had disappointments this season, we have a team to be proud of. A group of players who'd run through a brick wall for their side, and their fans.

These players will stand up tomorrow and give the performance of their lives, I'm certain of it.

:flag::flag::flag:Medal please, for Hibsnutter. was surprised there were no posts after this OP. you the man, nutter. you the man.:top marks

HibsNutter
28-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Medal please, for Hibsnutter. was surprised there were no posts after this OP. you the man, nutter. you the man.:top marks

Was I right, or was I right?:wink:

wazoo1875
28-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Hats off to you mate, tremendous post 💚🇳🇬🏆🍻

matty_f
28-05-2016, 01:37 AM
Hats off to you mate, tremendous post 💚🇳🇬🏆🍻

:agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
28-05-2016, 04:17 AM
Of course it was easy for HibsNutter to say once he got the flux capacitor sorted. ;)