PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere on here tonight.....

Captain Trips
20-05-2016, 10:30 PM
.... is just magic, great threads serious and funny everyone as a person hoping for one thing.

I will be back to moaning soon enough though. I don't know really anyone on here personally but feels like you do at times.

Bad Martini
20-05-2016, 10:31 PM
.... is just magic, great threads serious and funny everyone as a person hoping for one thing.

I will be back to moaning soon enough though. I don't know really anyone on here personally but feels like you do at times.

Two things.

1 - win the cup

2 - wind up the huns and ideally embarrass the *******s.

However, I'll settle for the first :greengrin

Captain Trips
20-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Ha ha too right.

Andy74
20-05-2016, 10:50 PM

I'm actually excited now.

HibbyDave
20-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Going to bed soon. 45 years since my first cup final ( let's draw a veil over that game on 6May 1971). Loads of highs and lows since..... Please let this one be a high that puts all the rest in the shade! Three league cup wins and two Drybrough cup wins have been great but I really want this one. PLEASE!

matty_f
20-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Cannot wait for tomorrow. Here, Twitter, Facebook - all about the Hibs.

See my dad and my uncle tomorrow, round at my mum's early for bacon rolls then down to Easter Rd for the bus.

The kids have got their kit out ready for the morning, even the wee one staying home with Mrs F has her Hibs top set out for the morning.

Just about to put together a Spotify cup final playlist for the drive to Edinburgh.

Mon the Hibs!!

itslegaltender
20-05-2016, 10:58 PM
Just remember how lucky we are. This will be the 14th final and 3 of these have been in last 5 years. Tomorrow is our time.

Ronniekirk
20-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Just remember how lucky we are. This will be the 14th final and 3 of these have been in last 5 years. Tomorrow is our time.

Ive seen 6 and in those games i have seen us score 2 and loose 17 nae wonder we haven't won it

Ronniekirk
20-05-2016, 11:25 PM
Ive seen 6 and in those games i have seen us score 2 and loose 17 nae wonder we haven't won it

So hoping that changes tomorrow

The Kaiser
20-05-2016, 11:26 PM
We are due one. This Hibs team turn up and we have a chance

Bad Martini
20-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Worth remembering even our ****ty godforsaken record in this cup is STILL better than THE rangers................who have won the ****ty 3rd division, 2nd division and the championship. Oh aye, some blackthorn cup and a lofty petrofac cup.

NAE European cups.
NAE Scottish Cup
NAE League Cup
NAE premier league.

This new team are there to be slapped. And I hope to **** we are there to do it.

GGTTH

ENDOF

silverhibee
20-05-2016, 11:31 PM
I'm actually excited now.

I'm bouncing of the ceilings :thumbsup:

Sleep isn't even in my thoughts right now. :flag:

silverhibee
20-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Worth remembering even our ****ty godforsaken record in this cup is STILL better than THE rangers................who have won the ****ty 3rd division, 2nd division and the championship. Oh aye, some blackthorn cup and a lofty petrofac cup.

NAE European cups.
NAE Scottish Cup
NAE League Cup
NAE premier league.

This new team are there to be slapped. And I hope to **** we are there to do it.

GGTTH

ENDOF

Slapped like bitches. :flag:

Ronniekirk
20-05-2016, 11:36 PM
I'm bouncing of the ceilings :thumbsup:

Sleep isn't even in my thoughts right now. :flag:

I take it you and your son got two tickets together Hope you see a famous win
Will be there with my son who is on crutches and wearing a moon boot lol and my daughter
Last drink of the night and then try and see if i can get some shut eye
Moan the Hibs

silverhibee
20-05-2016, 11:47 PM
I take it you and your son got two tickets together Hope you see a famous win
Will be there with my son who is on crutches and wearing a moon boot lol and my daughter
Last drink of the night and then try and see if i can get some shut eye
Moan the Hibs

We did Ronnie, up at 7 in the morning.

Enjoy a great day with the Family. :aok:

:flag: :gwa: :flag:

GreenLake
21-05-2016, 12:18 AM
I thought getting wasted would help me sleep.