PDA

View Full Version : Commentary Tomorrow

Captain Trips
20-05-2016, 08:51 PM
"Out come Hibs whom have not won this trophy for 114 years, here come Rangers who err are in Blue."

Diclonius
20-05-2016, 08:59 PM
"This is Hibs' last appearance in the Scottish Cup Final against a team that isn't Celtic since the 2012 final against Hearts. Let's hope Hibs can avenge the 2012 final that they lost to Hearts 2012 final. 2012 final Hearts final Hibs 2012 2012 2012."

~ Liam "Still Bitter at the Dons Getting Beat in the Semi" McLeod

Jumbo
20-05-2016, 09:00 PM
"Out come Hibs whom have not won this trophy for 114 years, here come Rangers who err are in Blue."

Its that clown Liam McLeod on BBC so you're bound to get 5-1 mentioned :fuming:

Viva_Palmeiras
20-05-2016, 09:07 PM
"And I will artificially be raising my voice to shouting whilst trying to impart some kind of passion whilst spitting into the microphone" God do I hate that guys style of commentary.

monktonharp
20-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Yes, Rangers are champions, with some fantastic young players and have done ever so well to romp the league, but they are up against a stuffy side in Hibs. Rangers will come out all guns blazing I expect them to take an early lead. Hibs, on the other hand have not won for 114 years. and they lost 5-1 blah blah f/kin blah

monktonharp
20-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Disnae matter whae is the commentator/co comm there is no way they will give a toss about us and will not be making any pre-match supportive comments. This match is all about The Rangers. It is up to our players to prove everyone wrong. except us of course.

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Freeview UK tv listings, BBC1 HD....... Live coverage of the scottish league cup final from Hampden park,where rangers take on Hibernian, commentary from Liam MacLeod and Craig Paterson.

sigh

monktonharp
20-05-2016, 09:20 PM
good auld auntie beeb.

Viva_Palmeiras
20-05-2016, 09:23 PM
What he should say...

"And Jason Holt (a former Hearts player of course) has absolutely pole-axed Dylan McGeogh there in the third minute. A needless and wreck less challenge. And the referee now has a decision to make.... It's RED!!!"

What he will say.

"Well there's been a coming together there - I don't think there was any malice in that - the ref will sensibly want to keep the cards in his pocket at this stage in preceding and keep the game flowing .... Oh and that's a horrendous retaliatory challenge from Bartley there - now that's not something we like to see - the ref is reaching for his pocket and yes here's the first card of the game - what was Bartley thinking? Charging in like a man possessed!"

h18eeynick
20-05-2016, 10:06 PM
I will be watching the whole game on tv when I get back from actually attending the game to Carlisle and as a Scottish Cup winner they can say what the hell they like ! Will be ready for trip with family to Edinburgh on Sunday with son who has flown over 14,000 miles to be here for it !!

sleeping giant
20-05-2016, 10:22 PM
I might record on the BBC and SKY . If we win , I'll enjoy watching both.

Centre Hawf
20-05-2016, 10:59 PM
I'll just be buying the DVD with Hibs TV commentary when we win.

Viva_Palmeiras
21-05-2016, 06:09 AM
I might record on the BBC and SKY . If we win , I'll enjoy watching both.

Can you dub out Liam McLeods commentary - sounds like he spits his words out through gritted teeth with faux raising of voice for effect. Awful almost prefer the monotone droning of Maclean - at least you can ignore him. McLeod works on the embellishments (usually Downing Hibs comments) and analogies trying to script/craft a sound byte too forced - he should just concentrate on what's on the pitch.

sleeping giant
21-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Can you dub out Liam McLeods commentary - sounds like he spits his words out through gritted teeth with faux raising of voice for effect. Awful almost prefer the monotone droning of Maclean - at least you can ignore him. McLeod works on the embellishments (usually Downing Hibs comments) and analogies trying to script/craft a sound byte too forced - he should just concentrate on what's on the pitch.
I agree he is a prick but if Hibs win I could even listen to my Wife commentating .