PDA

View Full Version : Henderson

Diclonius
20-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Wants to come back on loan next season.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/05/20/celtics-liam-henderson-open-to-hibernian-return-on-loan/?utm_medium=share%2Bbutton&utm_campaign=social%2Bmedia&utm_content=%2Fen-gb%2F2016%2F05%2F20%2Fceltics-liam-henderson-open-to-hibernian-return-on-loan%2F&utm_source=Facebook

SJM
20-05-2016, 09:04 AM
What a lad. Hendo's the man.

Would love to see him back and keep developing next season.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
20-05-2016, 09:13 AM
I love him.

Mcpakeisgod
20-05-2016, 09:14 AM
That's what you like to hear, showing real care and affection towards the club

BOB MARLEYS DUG
20-05-2016, 09:15 AM
We need to get his song going in full flow tomorrow!

heretoday
20-05-2016, 09:30 AM
He's been my player of the year - full of enthusiasm and invention.

Celtic must know they have a gem in this guy. Maybe they feel he's not physically tough enough yet. I'd say he's as good as anything they've got.

Winston Ingram
20-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Love him as a player but if it means us playing the diamond again, i hope he stays there.

Ozyhibby
20-05-2016, 09:58 AM
He's been my player of the year - full of enthusiasm and invention.

Celtic must know they have a gem in this guy. Maybe they feel he's not physically tough enough yet. I'd say he's as good as anything they've got.

I agree. He won't be back next season.

Sammy7nil
20-05-2016, 10:10 AM
I agree. He won't be back next season.

There is no Chance what so ever Liam will break in to the celtic team next year. They want to play in champs league that will not include throwing in untested players at SpFl standard. Liam is good but not ready for Celtic first team.

patlowe
20-05-2016, 10:17 AM
There is no Chance what so ever Liam will break in to the celtic team next year. They want to play in champs league that will not include throwing in untested players at SpFl standard. Liam is good but not ready for Celtic first team.

THIS

A season with Hibs will have done wonders for his career but he's still miles from the Celtic team IMO. Would love to see him back to further develop with greater responsibility next year but I've got a feeling Celtic will want to see how he does on loan at a higher level, ie Scottish Premiership or lower Championship/upper League 1 down south.

Hibee_Lisa
20-05-2016, 10:20 AM
It's a refreshing read from a loan player, it's been said before but what a great attitude and passion he has shown for us! Would be de lightly to see him back with us for another year I doubt he will break into Celtics first team at this point.

scuttle
20-05-2016, 10:27 AM

New manager might want a look at him though, especially if its Brendon Rodgers he would suit his style of play, so we might see the last of him tomorrow I'm afraid, hope I'm wrong though

ekhibee
20-05-2016, 10:36 AM
New manager might want a look at him though, especially if its Brendon Rodgers he would suit his style of play, so we might see the last of him tomorrow I'm afraid, hope I'm wrong though
Good point there, Rodgers likes to play the style of football that Henderson is good at, but the new manager needs to hit the ground running with Champions League etc so may will spend big and bring in midfielders. On a side issue I took Rodgers for the Celtic job at 10/1 just over 3 weeks ago so hope he does get the gig.

nellio
20-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Clearly has developed a passion for the club whilst he has been here. Always shows it as well when playing.

Unseen work
20-05-2016, 11:05 AM
He is a good hibs player but not good enough for celtic at this moment.

Christie, allan, rogic, Armstrong, commons etc are all quite a bit ahead of him.

Another loan here or at a higher level would be ideal for him.

I would like to see him take games by the scruff of the neck a bit more and make things happen

BOB MARLEYS DUG
20-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Celtics plans for Hendo next year is to be loaned out to an SPFL premiership team or English League One.

I still have a feeling he will come back here on loan next season.

J-C
20-05-2016, 11:14 AM
McGregor has seemingly been going round all the players geeing them up and trying to get them to commit for at least another season to get us up, I wonder if he's had a wee word with Liam.

Not In The Know
20-05-2016, 12:15 PM
McGregor has seemingly been going round all the players geeing them up and trying to get them to commit for at least another season to get us up, I wonder if he's had a wee word with Liam.

brilliant lad - he's becoming my fav player!

lucky
20-05-2016, 12:33 PM
The easiest way to look at it is: if LH was a Hibs player would Celtic be trying to sign him? For me tha answer is no. He's a good young player who will get better with game time. He also loves it at Hibs.

rotherhamrob
20-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Hope he has an absolute blinder tomorrow, unfortunately the flip side of that is everyone else would see him do it, which could lead to offers from elsewhere.

Just Jimmy
20-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Hope he has an absolute blinder tomorrow, unfortunately the flip side of that is everyone else would see him do it, which could lead to offers from elsewhere.
If we win who cares.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Billychaotic182
20-05-2016, 01:24 PM
Never knew his dad is a hibs fan!

SeanWilson
20-05-2016, 01:33 PM

If BR gets the gig, i think he has every chance! He'd love to claim to have 'unearthed' him.

seanoheimhin
20-05-2016, 01:39 PM
He's been a class act all year. Couldn't ask for more from a loan player, such a contrast to some we've had over the last few years.

Would love to have him for another year, and think it would benefit him greatly. But can imagine Celtic wanting to send him off somewhere other than the Scottish Championship next year sadly

Big L
20-05-2016, 03:41 PM
brilliant lad - he's becoming my fav player!

McGregor should be captain, he knows what Hibs are all about.

Vault Boy
20-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Big love for the guy, wears his heart on his sleeve and it's really good to see. It helps that he's an absolute baller too.

Jack Hackett
20-05-2016, 04:20 PM
The easiest way to look at it is: if LH was a Hibs player would Celtic be trying to sign him? For me tha answer is no. He's a good young player who will get better with game time. He also loves it at Hibs.

Took the words right out of my mouth

HibsNutter
20-05-2016, 04:23 PM
With Rodgers just being announced, there's another huge incentive for Stokes and Henderson - if they start - to have a blinder and impress him.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Celtics plans for Hendo next year is to be loaned out to an SPFL premiership team or English League One.

I still have a feeling he will come back here on loan next season.

Did their new manager tell you that?

Iceman1875
20-05-2016, 04:32 PM
What a guy.

At Easter Road we play...

OtleyHibs
20-05-2016, 04:37 PM
I love this guy, I actually think he could do well at Celtic now given the chance but can't see him getting that chance next season.

Would love him to come back but if it doesn't happen for whatever reason he leaves with my best wishes (and a scottish cup winners medal hopefully) Aside from Griffiths I don't think I've ever cared as much about a loanee.

Will be interesting to see how far he goes as he has bucket loads of potential

alihibs1
20-05-2016, 04:42 PM
As tomorrow may be his last game, what ever the score, I think we should give him a big send off!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk