PDA

View Full Version : Friday night down ER

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Whats peoples plans for the night before the big day? I was planning on heading down to ER for a few "nerve settlers" but have been floored by the flu all week so might just save myself for the biggie!

Northernhibee
20-05-2016, 06:12 AM
I'll be in bed early too, not well either

PompeyHibs
20-05-2016, 06:16 AM
I arrived last night, defo making the most of my trip.
Meeting up with my Hearts mates tonight for beers as they are going into hiding tomorrow.
The Jambo's are convinced its our year....(they're more confidant than me)
Most of my Hibs mates are all saving themselves for the double header

1. Cup final Saturday
2. Cup final parade or hair oh the dogg Sunday

Its gonna be some weekend win or lose

Hail Hail

Hibby70
20-05-2016, 06:30 AM
Quiet night, go to Tesco and buy stuff for a full Scottish breakfast, Chinese and a film is about the total of it.

SeanWilson
20-05-2016, 06:57 AM
i've wished my life away this week! Finally can say its tomorrow. Couple of beers with my wife and bro in the house tonight.

'the team that wouldn'tn die' will make an appearance. :flag:

G B Young
20-05-2016, 09:05 AM
We always used to start the festivities the night before a final because at least then you were assured of a good night, even if Hibs went on lose the game. If they won you could just pick up where you left off! I've been to quite a few finals in the past while yet to sober up from the night before, but too old for that now and with kids in tow it's not really feasible.

What did used to surprise me was how few fans seemed to do likewise. I recall deliberately heading down ER way on the eve of a cup final and being taken aback that the pubs weren't full of fans getting into the cup final spirit! 'Saving yourself' for the big day doesn't really work if we lose.

churchie16
20-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Working till 1am then home and up in the morning for the hibs club first pint going down nicely at 9 😂 Cmon hibs!

Diclonius
20-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Cooking Mexican for tea and watching a couple films with the other half. Low key.

Since90+2
20-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Anyone know what time the Harp and Castle opens tomorrow?