PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Hand 2 tickets back

Penicuik Hibee
19-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Long story - but short version is I have 2 kids tickets to to try and hand back for the restricted tickets area which were released yesterday (managed to get better tickets - not even picked the restricted view ones up yet).

Not fussed about the money as they were cheap - but would like to hand them back so someone can get the use of them - any idea if I can do this?

Crimbo
19-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Official site says no handbacks

h18eeynick
19-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Long story - but short version is I have 2 kids tickets to to try and hand back for the restricted tickets area which were released yesterday (managed to get better tickets - not even picked the restricted view ones up yet).

Not fussed about the money as they were cheap - but would like to hand them back so someone can get the use of them - any idea if I can do this?

Excellent gesture and perhaps see if a local school can take up if you dont get any take ups ?

Penicuik Hibee
19-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Good idea - be a shame to waste as we need as many there as possible to cheer on the team

Speedy
19-05-2016, 10:03 PM

Someone on here will take them off you...Anyone will get in with a concession ticket, won't be too fussy on the gate.

Sure someone will even happily make a wee charity donation since they're getting them on the cheap as well :wink:

h18eeynick
19-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Excellent gesture and perhaps see if a local school can take up if you dont get any take ups ?

I posted this on Hibs Paige facebook page and a Scott Miller would take them but he is nt on hibs.net. He has asked if I can act as middle man and happy to assist !

Penicuik Hibee
20-05-2016, 06:23 AM
Yeah, no problem. Just let me know what is the best way to do it