PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ROUTE TO THE FINAL: HIBERNIAN V HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

RSS Bot
19-05-2016, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6512)

Pretty Boy
19-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Enjoying these reports looking back.

The celebrations after Hanlons equaliser will live with me forever. Absolute bedlam and one of those moments you can't buy.

CallumLaidlaw
19-05-2016, 11:16 AM

The celebrations after Hanlons equaliser will live with me forever. Absolute bedlam and one of those moments you can't buy.

It was carnage. I was in the 2nd back row, 3 seats in from the aisle. 10 seconds after the goal, I was at the very bottom of the stairs. Returned to my seat hugging and high fiving every single person in the aisle. Been a while since I've seen a goal celebrated like that.

Diclonius
19-05-2016, 11:45 AM

Well, you did pay for it. :wink:

I celebrated the goal for about 30 seconds then some arse tried to jump the board in front of me (was right at the front) and spent the next 3 minutes in my space arguing with the steward about how it was his god-given right to run onto the pitch. Ruined it a bit.

Waxy
19-05-2016, 02:45 PM
We've certainly not got to this cup final the easy way.

SteveHFC
19-05-2016, 02:49 PM

Up there for me as one of the greatest celebrations i've been involved in. Woke up with a sore throat and a few bruises the following day.

David_D
19-05-2016, 03:04 PM
I was in behind the goals watching this and there was carnage there as well when Hanlon scored. Tables nearly pushed over and pints spilled. Great day.

Billy Whizz
19-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Love watching these again, is there a video around showing our road to Hampden, with all the games on it so far

SJM
19-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Love watching these again, is there a video around showing our road to Hampden, with all the games on it so far

Wait for the DVD next week 👍