PDA

View Full Version : Bus that isn't going to a club/pub before game

Oscar T Grouch
19-05-2016, 05:57 AM
As I am a boring non drinker I am trying to get a couple of seats on a bus that's going straight to the game. Ideally leaving from the ER, Leith, Meadowbank area. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.

PS sorry for another bus thread

Juice-Terry
19-05-2016, 06:20 AM
You can try getting on one of Kano's busses leaving from the Four in Hand. They're going straight to Hampden.

Oscar T Grouch
19-05-2016, 06:51 AM
Cheers. I look into that.

Oscar T Grouch
19-05-2016, 07:26 AM
Just checked and there are no seats left on the four in hand buses. So still looking if anyone can help?

SeanWilson
19-05-2016, 07:30 AM
Just checked and there are no seats left on the four in hand buses. So still looking if anyone can help?

There's always the option of enjoying the atmosphere with fellow hibees in a club with a wee lemonade :greengrin

I know of one potential bus still taking folk, i'll PM you.

Oscar T Grouch
19-05-2016, 07:35 AM
There's always the option of enjoying the atmosphere with fellow hibees in a club with a wee lemonade :greengrin

I know of one potential bus still taking folk, i'll PM you.

Thanks for the info Sean. I will go on a drinking bus but it's rubbish when you're staying sober and nae body else is 😂😂

SeanWilson
19-05-2016, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the info Sean. I will go on a drinking bus but it's rubbish when you're staying sober and nae body else is 

:agree: i know mate, luckily for me its a rare occurrence :greengrin

Hope you get something mate!

staunchhibby
19-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Not much of a drinker myself but enjoy the buzz when with the boys.

Oscar T Grouch
19-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Not much of a drinker myself but enjoy the buzz when with the boys.

I am usually a drinker but ill health has force a temporary stop to my fun 😩 I just get super jealous when I'm out and everyone is drinking 😂😂

Oscar T Grouch
19-05-2016, 10:57 AM
I've Tried Sean's mate, sunnyside, four in hand and no luck so if there's anyone out there who knows if two seats on a bus drop me a PM. Thanks.

andy1875
19-05-2016, 02:05 PM
I've Tried Sean's mate, sunnyside, four in hand and no luck so if there's anyone out there who knows if two seats on a bus drop me a PM. Thanks.

Hi mate, my thread titled "Tollcross Hibs" has the phone number for my brother in law who is running busses from Dianes pool hall.

We are booked into a club for "refreshments" mind so there will definitely be a drink or two had by many :greengrin

Your call if you want to come along or not!

Cheers

Oscar T Grouch
19-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi mate, my thread titled "Tollcross Hibs" has the phone number for my brother in law who is running busses from Dianes pool hall.

We are booked into a club for "refreshments" mind so there will definitely be a drink or two had by many :greengrin

Your call if you want to come along or not!

Cheers

Thanks Andy. Getting to the stage of panic now so I may well call. Thanks for the info. 👍🏻👍🏻