PDA

View Full Version : Their Usual Form

Leith Mo
18-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Wonder what Sectarian bile the follow followers of The Rangers that have never done walking away but still follow follow the same old path withe the same "songs"will have once again for our ears only as it will no doubt be once again dumbed down by the TV and media coverage?

GreenLake
19-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Wonder what Sectarian bile the follow followers of The Rangers that have never done walking away but still follow follow the same old path withe the same "songs"will have once again for our ears only as it will no doubt be once again dumbed down by the TV and media coverage?

If you can hear it you can record it on your smart phone and post it online for evidence.

Betty Boop
19-05-2016, 04:53 AM
Maybe we should concentrate on our own songs then you won't hear them .

lyonhibs
19-05-2016, 06:12 AM

:agree::agree:

It'll be the usual songbook and will anyone really be surprised? Will it dampen anyone's experience of the day if we win?

No need to worry about whatever piffle they come out with, it's Hibs songs and supporting Hibs that our support needs to - and will - focus on.

Sean1875
19-05-2016, 07:59 AM

:agree: I've no doubt Hibs fans will be drowning out their pish anyways so won't be bothered by it, I doubt they'll be singing when they're 2-0 down anyway

southern hibby
19-05-2016, 10:39 AM
:agree: I've no doubt Hibs fans will be drowning out their pish anyways so won't be bothered by it, I doubt they'll be singing when they're 2-0 down anyway

After 20 minutes stokes double ( I've called it) .....

But I actually think Stokes starts to look more dangerous as games go on, so maybe just maybe 2-0 after 82 minutes on clock.

GGTTH

Diclonius
19-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Saturday is not about Rangers. I couldn't care less about anything they do during the game. I just want to win.

GlesgaeHibby
19-05-2016, 12:49 PM

Good job we've got a Football Act to tackle Sectarianism and other football related offences...

Bostonhibby
19-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Good job we've got a Football Act to tackle Sectarianism and other football related offences...
I thought wee Eck was going to stamp it all out?

Do you mean to say that despite the Act sectarianism is still thriving in 21st century Scotland ably supported by the deaf and blind Scottish football authorities?

Scotland's shame.