PDA

View Full Version : Waghorn Possibly Out

Hibernian Verse
18-05-2016, 09:51 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160518/0ed2cc73ddf3368f3e97363aa894275e.jpg

Got that from my blue pal tonight. Could be absolutely nothing but worth posting I think...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

h18eeynick
18-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Coudnt openlink but as they havent had him for a while then i wouldnt be getting too excited . Actually more worried about Miller as think Hampden suits him and still lively

monktonharp
18-05-2016, 09:56 PM
where's my magnifying glass when I need it?

Hibernian Verse
18-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Sorry if it's a **** pic I posted it on my phone. It just says he was at the Southern General today.

Viva_Palmeiras
18-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Bit odd since according to a colleague of a blue persuasion Waghorn has been in all their promo stuff. Best ignored and play to the team that's put out there. Mind games - they'll try everything and anything - just look what they did to Scott Allan - despicable he

The Spaceman
18-05-2016, 10:12 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160518/0ed2cc73ddf3368f3e97363aa894275e.jpg

Got that from my blue pal tonight. Could be absolutely nothing but worth posting I think...

Great post as always Milkinho......

monktonharp
18-05-2016, 10:15 PM
thought the southern general was shut?

Bothar Casca
18-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Why would a Rangers player be getting NHS treatment for an injury? What a nonsense.

monktonharp
18-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Why would a Rangers player be getting NHS treatment for an injury? What a nonsense.:agree:

steakbake
18-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Why would a The Rangers player get NHS treatment? Maybe they've not paid the bills.

Doubt this though - it's probably Keith Jackson looking to create a story for him to write tomorrow so that he can feel like he's played his small part in the build up.

Looks pretty old - prediction league advert is for 14/15.

Your pal has probably got a bet with a mate that he can get us thinking one of their better players is out. Looks like he's got you hook, line and sinker but at least he's got cash to buy you a drink.

Hibernian Verse
18-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Great post as always Milkinho......
Sorry? Cases in point?

Ronniekirk
18-05-2016, 10:25 PM
He was interviewed a few days ago saying he would reach his target of 30! Goals by scoring 2 against us in the final
Maybe he tripped over his big ego

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlickShoes
18-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Expect him to play regardless of what info they feed us

Smartie
18-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Why would a The Rangers player get NHS treatment? Maybe they've not paid the bills.

Doubt this though - it's probably Keith Jackson looking to create a story for him to write tomorrow so that he can feel like he's played his small part in the build up.

Looks pretty old - prediction league advert is for 14/15.

Your pal has probably got a bet with a mate that he can get us thinking one of their better players is out. Looks like he's got you hook, line and sinker but at least he's got cash to buy you a drink.

Can you get private treatment in NHS hospitals?

Is the Southern General the big new hospital through there? It's meant to be pretty state of the art is it not?

Maybe going private there gets you all the good equipment, people etc that everyone else gets but without waiting lists etc?

Jones28
18-05-2016, 10:43 PM
He will play.

steakbake
18-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Can you get private treatment in NHS hospitals?

Is the Southern General the big new hospital through there? It's meant to be pretty state of the art is it not?

Maybe going private there gets you all the good equipment, people etc that everyone else gets but without waiting lists etc?

Maybe, but I'd still come back to that prediction league season of 14/15... Too much Columbo for me as a child.... maybe as an adult as well.

I'd question anything these gimps say. The guy's mate is on a wind up.

Smartie
18-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Coudnt openlink but as they havent had him for a while then i wouldnt be getting too excited . Actually more worried about Miller as think Hampden suits him and still lively

Miller's had a really good season. I honestly thought he was finished but tbh he's exactly the kind of player you need on occasions like this. He's seen it all before. Aprt from, I suppose, Hibs roaring out the blocks and taking the lead in a Scottish Cup final…...

I'd rather come up against Waghorn who hasn't played in months and whilst he may be fit he's unlikely to be match fit. Then there's the possibility of him breaking down again.

Smartie
18-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Maybe, but I'd still come back to that prediction league season of 14/15... Too much Columbo for me as a child.... maybe as an adult as well.

I'd question anything these gimps say. The guy's mate is on a wind up.

Waghorn wasn't with them during season 14/15. So it can't be an old screenshot, although it may be an old screenshot doctored.

I was always a Hercule Poirot man myself…….

Ozyhibby
18-05-2016, 10:50 PM
It's not the Rangers player we need fear, it's ourselves. Get that right and we might just come home with the cup.

majorhibs
18-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Cmon mr Hanlon Fontaiane Mcgregor this is a game your playin for Hibs, but this is a player you can handle, hence why he is n Scotland, but so are youse central defenders! Shut doon him & miller,your shuttin down a lot. Youse ken that. Midfield shuttin down & then breakin free, whats not to like? Give it the max lads!

FranckSuzy
18-05-2016, 10:59 PM
It's not the Rangers player we need fear, it's ourselves. Get that right and we might just come home with the cup.

:agree:

steakbake
18-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Waghorn wasn't with them during season 14/15. So it can't be an old screenshot, although it may be an old screenshot doctored.

I was always a Hercule Poirot man myself…….

Hahahah magic - Columbo is more about getting the killer to sing like a canary. Poirot is all about the detail.

But I just needed to ask, to clear things up for my report...

aussie_hibee
18-05-2016, 11:40 PM
It actually says langloyal (the poster) prediction league champion 14/15.

It's just his signature at the bottom. If you want to play detectivE, pay attention to detail....! ;-)

Edinburgher
19-05-2016, 12:20 AM
thought the southern general was shut?
Southern General is now called the Queen Elizabeth University hospital or something like that.

ALF TUPPER
19-05-2016, 06:37 AM
The Zombie post said he met him in the Southern Gen. Maybe he was just visiting someone or players were in visiting at the new sick-kids wing of the new hospital. Enough to lower anyone's spirits.

Im sure he'll play on Saturday.

The Spaceman
19-05-2016, 06:42 AM

It's just his signature at the bottom. If you want to play detectivE, pay attention to detail....! ;-)

:agree:

steakbake
19-05-2016, 07:08 AM

Kin'ell, it's Bergerac.

Big_Franck
19-05-2016, 07:09 AM
He's pish anyway.

duffers
19-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Big Franck just beat me too it. If we're worried about Waghorn then F me. If you take away his penalty's (a few of which he's missed) and goals against part time teams (Alloa, Dumbarton) he has scored something like 8 goals.

Stokesy's on fire
19-05-2016, 07:32 AM
He's pish anyway.

He is and he will play we here to often that players are out then boom they appear

Hibee Mac
19-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Has he ever really troubled us in a league game anyway? I don't remember watching a game against them this season thinking wow that waghorn was a handful.

He's not their biggest threat to us by a long shot so I couldn't care less if he is/isn't playing.

Sean1875
19-05-2016, 08:10 AM
He's pish anyway.

He's better than Sparky according to the zombies.. sums up their intelligence

aussie_hibee
19-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Kin'ell, it's Bergerac.

Detective Sergeant Bergerac if you don't mind.....! ;-)

stantonhibby
19-05-2016, 09:33 AM
This all sounds like a Hearts style wind up/mind game. Robertson was always going to be injured and miraculously always made the game.

Since90+2
19-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Its Martyn Waghorn we are talking about here , a guy who was an utter failure in the lower levels of English football and has had a decent season in the Championship in Scotland. He has scored 28 goals this season but lets not forget 11 of them were penalties.

For Sevco fans to even suggest he is even close to the level of Griffiths , who was banged in 40 goals in the top division , just shows how deluded they are.

Hermit Crab
19-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Mind games. Don't take the bait. He will play.

FromTheCapital
19-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Their team picks itself!

They'll go:

Foderingham

Tavernier
Wilson
Kiernan
Wallace

Holt
Halliday
Zelalem

McKay
Waghorn
Miller

SlickShoes
19-05-2016, 11:14 AM
I hope our attacking play has a long overdue ON day and some of the vast amount of chances are hammered home with conviction.

Their team does pick itself but their bench isn't the strongest due to suspensions\injury\cup tied, if we can get the upper hand then they will hopefully struggle to change the game.

19-05-2016, 11:23 AM
He'll play. This is what hearts are known for doing before every derby. List all or most of their key players as being out or doubtful then taa daa! suddenly they have all miraculously recovered and are fit to play on the day.

Wouldn't believe a word tbh.

Billy Whizz
19-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Mind games. Don't take the bait. He will play.

He will, but he's hasn't played for around 2 months or so

Hermit Crab
19-05-2016, 11:59 AM

He played and scored vs a Spurs XI. They will have been playing bounce games every few days to keep the fitness up. They, and Waghorn will be ready.

erin go bragh
19-05-2016, 12:38 PM
Waghorn out , Cummings signing for them ! All a lot of Tom kite . We must have them worried . Bring them on .
GGTTH

Kato
19-05-2016, 01:03 PM
He'll play. This is what hearts are known for doing before every derby. List all or most of their key players as being out or doubtful then taa daa! suddenly they have all miraculously recovered and are fit to play on the day.

Wouldn't believe a word tbh.

To be fair to Hearts they are renowned liars.

Marco G
19-05-2016, 01:26 PM
He played and scored vs a Spurs XI. They will have been playing bounce games every few days to keep the fitness up. They, and Waghorn will be ready.Well we will see, but Waghorn won't be match fit and I would rather be us playing real matches than them waiting a long time for the game to come round

monktonharp
19-05-2016, 01:42 PM
The Zombie post said he met him in the Southern Gen. Maybe he was just visiting someone or players were in visiting at the new sick-kids wing of the new hospital. Enough to lower anyone's spirits.

Im sure he'll play on Saturday.possibly visiting sick kids. the Gorgie mob are not allowed into kids wards:wink:

gaz88
19-05-2016, 01:48 PM
I'd rather it was Miller that was out, tends to score in big games

Smartie
19-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Has he ever really troubled us in a league game anyway? I don't remember watching a game against them this season thinking wow that waghorn was a handful.

He's not their biggest threat to us by a long shot so I couldn't care less if he is/isn't playing.

I thought he was the best player on the park at Ibrox at Christmas.

Aldo
19-05-2016, 06:45 PM
All we need to worry about is taking our chances and ensure we concentrate for the whole game.

I think they've had their final TBH and I hope they come into the game over confident.

Play our game as I've said!

19-05-2016, 06:59 PM
To be fair to Hearts they are renowned liars.

That is true tbf

el hibs
19-05-2016, 07:12 PM
Cmon mr Hanlon Fontaiane Mcgregor this is a game your playin for Hibs, but this is a player you can handle, hence why he is n Scotland, but so are youse central defenders! Shut doon him & miller,your shuttin down a lot. Youse ken that. Midfield shuttin down & then breakin free, whats not to like? Give it the max lads!
agreed 100%:flag::gwa:

Andy74
19-05-2016, 10:19 PM
I'm sure McCoist had been injured a fair while before coming off the bench and scoring the winner with an overhead kick in the league cup final!

Smartie
19-05-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm sure McCoist had been injured a fair while before coming off the bench and scoring the winner with an overhead kick in the league cup final!

That's what I've been thinking all along but didn't want to bring it up.

Iggy Pope
19-05-2016, 10:27 PM
This all sounds like a Hearts style wind up/mind game. Robertson was always going to be injured and miraculously always made the game.

I'd be much more worried if that troublesome wee ***** turned up.

chrisski33
19-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Im more worried about miller tbh

majorhibs
19-05-2016, 10:40 PM

That is a terrible memory. That after the play was just so unfair. But while your bringin up negative crap right afore a Scottish Cup Final, yes it was just so Hibs. There mr negative, youve gone & made me do it too. How about keepin that negative crap memories to yourself & myself cos at this time its nae good. But you seem to like nae good the now? :flag: :flag: :flag:

Iggy Pope
19-05-2016, 10:43 PM
That is a terrible memory. That after the play was just so unfair. But while your bringin up negative crap right afore a Scottish Cup Final, yes it was just so Hibs. There mr negative, youve gone & made me do it too. How about keepin that negative crap memories to yourself & myself cos at this time its nae good. But you seem to like nae good the now? :flag: :flag: :flag:

I can help here. Durrant was the difference that day, not the fat failure wearing his Aunties wig on.

majorhibs
19-05-2016, 11:02 PM
I can help here. Durrant was the difference that day, not the fat failure wearing his Aunties wig on.

I was not lookin for help! Just a cut tae the negative pish admirin referee assisted huns that passes for banter on this site 2 days afore a cup final against the huns. There have been so many injustices over the years against the establishment weedge team there is ZERO nae need to go on about the huns doin well against Hibs. ZERO! :flag:

Andy74
19-05-2016, 11:06 PM

This thread is about a supposed injured Rangers player. My response was that we've seen and heard it before at our cost.

No need for your daft input.

Iggy Pope
19-05-2016, 11:07 PM
I was not lookin for help! Just a cut tae the negative pish admirin referee assisted huns that passes for banter on this site 2 days afore a cup final against the huns. There have been so many injustices over the years against the establishment weedge team there is ZERO nae need to go on about the huns doin well against Hibs. ZERO! :flag:

I know mate. Sorry. No one despises Huns more than me. Only putting tuppence in at the expense of Sally. With you

Iggy Pope
19-05-2016, 11:11 PM
This thread is about a supposed injured Rangers player. My response was that we've seen and heard it before at our cost.

Your input is clear, nice and concise. No question. Can I say though? Pointless. Pointlessly concise. Tiresome in fact.Upwards and onwards.

Andy74
19-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Your input is clear, nice and concise. No question. Can I say though? Pointless. Pointlessly concise. Tiresome in fact.Upwards and onwards.

I what is tiresome is the rather misguided positivity police. There's one or two of you are taking posts the wrong way thinking that if you shut any comment down then good things will happen.

I just made a comment about s previous game. Seriously, this site is pretty pointless if you can't just have discussions anymore.

majorhibs
19-05-2016, 11:27 PM

Ken what Andy 74? Your away back to the poster you were a couple of years ago, on planet Andy. Your response was, imo, about that wee lucky fud mccoist. Why you would want to post something which imo kisses his & the huns asses 2 days afore we're in a Scottish Final against them only you will know. As I said that was a terrible teribble unjust day & horrible memory for me & plenty other Hibbies around in 93, when we really should have beat the huns & won a trophy. You brought that, & that little fwit mcoist up. Not really what your alluding to in your response above, is it? May I suggest that sort of memory 2 days before a Hibs v huns cup final, would be mair appreciated on follow follow? :flag:

Captain Trips
19-05-2016, 11:28 PM
I what is tiresome is the rather misguided positivity police. There's one or two of you are taking posts the wrong way thinking that if you shut any comment down then good things will happen.

I just made a comment about s previous game. Seriously, this site is pretty pointless if you can't just have discussions anymore.

I am with you Andy on this but by jeez we have certainly not seen eye to eye over the years.

Iggy Pope
19-05-2016, 11:40 PM

Now you're off on one. You drag up something from a final of 23 years ago and you speak of positivity? Away man.

mca
19-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Miller's had a really good season. I honestly thought he was finished but tbh he's exactly the kind of player you need on occasions like this. He's seen it all before. Aprt from, I suppose, Hibs roaring out the blocks and taking the lead in a Scottish Cup final…...

I'd rather come up against Waghorn who hasn't played in months and whilst he may be fit he's unlikely to be match fit. Then there's the possibility of him breaking down again.

:wink:If we Can Get Either of them Booked Early.. They Seem to Have a Quiet Game.. :wink:

JFK-1
19-05-2016, 11:48 PM
I think you're all falling into all manner of conspiracies about mind games as the day draws nearer. Waghorn will play and in fact there was never any suggestion from Rangers that he wouldn't. There is a video interview with Mark Warburton on YouTube right now posted just today a full 2 days before the match in which he confirms that Waghorn will play.

If anyone wants to contend that Waghorn isn't a problem well that's OK by me but I predict you're going to find that Waghorn is indeed a problem. He's a battering ram of a guy and the chances are he will be if anything the most motivated of the Rangers team because after contributing so much to the season he then missed out on all the frills so to speak having to sit and watch the team take the petro cup and clinch the league then beat Celtic in the semi.

This is his last chance to get a taste of that this season in waht ahs abeen a great season for the team and he will be right in there. Any opinions here that he isn't worth bothering about wont be echoed by Stubbs pre-match though I wish they would be.

majorhibs
20-05-2016, 12:29 AM
I think you're all falling into all manner of conspiracies about mind games as the day draws nearer. Waghorn will play and in fact there was never any suggestion from Rangers that he wouldn't. There is a video interview with Mark Warburton on YouTube right now posted just today a full 2 days before the match in which he confirms that Waghorn will play.

If anyone wants to contend that Waghorn isn't a problem well that's OK by me but I predict you're going to find that Waghorn is indeed a problem. He's a battering ram of a guy and the chances are he will be if anything the most motivated of the Rangers team because after contributing so much to the season he then missed out on all the frills so to speak having to sit and watch the team take the petro cup and clinch the league then beat Celtic in the semi.

This is his last chance to get a taste of that this season in waht ahs abeen a great season for the team and he will be right in there. Any opinions here that he isn't worth bothering about wont be echoed by Stubbs pre-match though I wish they would be.

If we have a real ref doing real refereeing, & not giving penalties for the slightest breeze knocking a player over, then Hibs only have to contend with a slightly physical striker, which almost all defenders should be up for. How many goals apart fi pens for a #9? Not a huge amount fi the team winning the league. Recall Steve Crawford being Hibs 9, taking pens & playing in front of Sauzee & Latapy in the first div in 99. Then he was released. The amount of 1 on 1s he missed in Hibs 1st division year was criminal. He just wasnae that good for me, & I was quite pleased he was released, meaning we could get in someone a bit better at actual goalscoring fi open play. How many's wagstaff got fi open play?

JFK-1
20-05-2016, 03:01 AM
How many's wagstaff got fi open play?

I don't know exactly but judging from what I have seen in here 17 and been out since the middle of February. If you think he isn't a problem well relax, ignore him and don't allow me to get you worried about him. In your opinion he is crap so absolutely nothing whatsoever to worry about.

Andy74
20-05-2016, 07:26 AM
Ken what Andy 74? Your away back to the poster you were a couple of years ago, on planet Andy. Your response was, imo, about that wee lucky fud mccoist. Why you would want to post something which imo kisses his & the huns asses 2 days afore we're in a Scottish Final against them only you will know. As I said that was a terrible teribble unjust day & horrible memory for me & plenty other Hibbies around in 93, when we really should have beat the huns & won a trophy. You brought that, & that little fwit mcoist up. Not really what your alluding to in your response above, is it? May I suggest that sort of memory 2 days before a Hibs v huns cup final, would be mair appreciated on follow follow? :flag:

Suggest what you like, I will continue to hold fairly normal conversations as as I see fit thanks.

TonyStokeprano
20-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Few belters on this site, the guys simply pointing out a fact that mccoist was seemingly injured before a game and scored the winner and now hes public enemy number one haha embarrassing