PDA

View Full Version : Tickets - special delivery

RoxburghHibs
18-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Has anyone not received their ticket yet? I order via special delivery on Saturday!

Topographic Hibby
18-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Yep. Ordered Saturday, GPO card behind the door Tues 2pm. Collected from my local PO at 3:30pm same day.

Sorted. £6.50 well spent. Would have preferred personal delivery by Petrie, for him charging me over six notes for a 62p stamp, but then, he has to make his money somehow............

northstandhibby
18-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Yep. Ordered Saturday, GPO card behind the door Tues 2pm. Collected from my local PO at 3:30pm same day.

Sorted. £6.50 well spent. Would have preferred personal delivery by Petrie, for him charging me over six notes for a 62p stamp, but then, he has to make his money somehow............

He probably bought a nice big pie supper with your £6.

Topographic Hibby
18-05-2016, 07:43 PM
He probably bought a nice big pie supper with your £6.

Mmmmmm, pie-supper.......!!!

erskine-hibby
18-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Has anyone not received their ticket yet? I order via special delivery on Saturday!

Ordered mine on Saturday. still not received it.
Also managed to get 2 this morning and also asked for special delivery. I phoned up the ticket office and they assure me all tickets should arrive by 1pm tomorrow.

We will see.

LancashireHibby
18-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Ordered on Saturday, arrived Tuesday. Glad I was able to duck out of work for an hour to intercept the postman.

Ronniekirk
18-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Ordered mine on Saturday. still not received it.
Also managed to get 2 this morning and also asked for special delivery. I phoned up the ticket office and they assure me all tickets should arrive by 1pm tomorrow.

We will see.

Ordered mine Saturday morning and were delivered yesterday Wasn't in and forgot to go and collect them tonight from post office
Will go first thing in the morning at 8 am now
i. live in Paisley so as long as the have posted them out to you you should get them ok

donnmaac
18-05-2016, 08:06 PM

I was informed today by ticket office, the last ones going out today, will be delivered by 1pm tomorrow

Glesgahibby
18-05-2016, 08:46 PM
I ordered one on Monday morning and one Monday afternoon.one arrived yesterday and the other arrived today.

Jones28
18-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Ordered mine on saturday to be delivered to my dads, yet they turned up at mine today...confused but delighted theyre here none the less. Still 2 postal days to go, they'll come :flag:

cheltenhamhibee
19-05-2016, 09:57 AM
The unfortunate thing is that the way some of the ticketing has been dealt with, There are some Hibbys coming from far and wide for the game and don't have the luxury of a couple of days, they have to travel, if someone pays for special delivery it should be treated as just that, my ticket arrived quicker in Cheltenham by snail mail than Roxburghs has, and he is considerably closer to Edinburgh than me