PDA

View Full Version : Cup final ticket scalpers

hibs0666
18-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Just noticed on Gumtree that Rikki from Liberton is trying to sell 2 tickets for £250. You can have a chat with Rikki by contacting him through his ad.

HNA4
18-05-2016, 09:40 AM
They could be debenture seats at face value. Please don't post mobile phone numbers on here. Thanks.

DH1875
18-05-2016, 10:10 AM
They could be debenture seats at face value. Please don't post mobile phone numbers on here. Thanks.

Don't think debentures are £150 a pop.

PercyHibs
18-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Out of interest, does anyone know how much a debenture ticket is?

hibs0666
18-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Out of interest, does anyone know how much a debenture ticket is?

£42

HNA4
18-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Don't think debentures are £150 a pop.

There were packages being advertised at £125.

erin go bragh
18-05-2016, 10:22 AM
£42

Sure there are Gold , silver and bronze packages . The bronze package costs £42 .

GGTTH

Alex Trager
18-05-2016, 12:28 PM
There is a boy on Twitter selling two concessions at £50

Santa Cruz
18-05-2016, 12:31 PM
I doubt they'll get that sort of money. Anyone who really wanted a ticket will have got one.

stoneyburn hibs
18-05-2016, 12:41 PM
I doubt they'll get that sort of money. Anyone who really wanted a ticket will have got one.

You'd be surprised. I had an acquaintance (Rangers fan) asking me yesterday if I could get him a ticket in our end.

Diclonius
18-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Report them to the club. They'll deal with it.

A few people might think twice about selling tickets when their mates are getting lifetime bans from ER.

Glesgahibby
18-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Report them to the club. They'll deal with it.

A few people might think twice about selling tickets when their mates are getting lifetime bans from ER.
This!!

Scouse Hibee
18-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Never undetstood why people get so bothered about this. Supply and demand,sought after tickets for all events are always available if you are willing to pay enough, why should football be any different? I personally would always sell to a fellow supporter at face value but some people have no emotional connection and will sell to highest bidder,fair enough as someone will pay.

Wellbankhibby
18-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Afraid not I would love a ticket but stay in Dundee and not on the data base even though I am a previous season ticket holder. I'm still going through on Saturday in the hope of getting a ticket on the day. :top marks:flag:

Pete
18-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Never undetstood why people get so bothered about this. Supply and demand,sought after tickets for all events are always available if you are willing to pay enough, why should football be any different? I personally would always sell to a fellow supporter at face value but some people have no emotional connection and will sell to highest bidder,fair enough as someone will pay.

The "supply and demand" argument is just a blueprint ffor opportunists and those who are already rich to make more money. I'm totally against the principle and I'm not just talking about football tickets.

Oh, and they are not allowed to be sold for anything above fave value. I think that also goes for those trying to include postage and inconvenience in their elevated price. :wink:

Hermit Crab
18-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Afraid not I would love a ticket but stay in Dundee and not on the data base even though I am a previous season ticket holder. I'm still going through on Saturday in the hope of getting a ticket on the day. :top marks:flag:

I take it you've tried the "spare ticket " thread, there have been a few advertised and sold on it so far.

Mr White
18-05-2016, 03:46 PM

Scouser defends ticket touting. Shockeroony :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
18-05-2016, 03:50 PM

Any spares lad. :-)

Glesgahibby
18-05-2016, 03:51 PM

Spare ticket thread!!!
Get in quick!!!!!

Hermit Crab
18-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Spare ticket thread!!!
Get in quick!!!!!

Theres at least two going on the spare ticket thread.

NAE NOOKIE
18-05-2016, 04:14 PM

Chalm down chalm down

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3QuPgVossDivk4V2sDV202DFDkAuXc t_PJyMh71NtOb_ttDxv

Wellbankhibby
18-05-2016, 04:38 PM
I take it you've tried the "spare ticket " thread, there have been a few advertised and sold on it so far.
Sorry never saw a thread for spare ticket. But thanks anyway. :flag: