PDA

View Full Version : Pledge to Purchase Shares Completed!

Lang Toun Hibs
18-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Wow, what a feeling. It's taken me a while I know but I have finally signed up and pledged to purchase shares in my club and I can't describe how it's made me feel. Once my payment goes through I will effectively own part of my club, something I've always wanted but never truly realised what it would mean to me until now...will be even better when the certificate gets sent out.

All this in Cup Final week...just 3 sleeps to go!

And on Hibs Day! Put an H in front of todays date 18.5 - works for me although my family think I'm somewhat obsessed!

Thanks to Hibernian FC and the new ownership scheme for giving me the opportunity to realise a long held dream of mine. Now over to Stubbsy and the players to make another dream come true this Saturday!

Come on Hibs, we WILL do this!

GGTTH!

:flag::thumbsup::flag::partyhibb:partyhibb:partyhi bb:flag::thumbsup::flag:

Itsnoteasy
18-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Wow, what a feeling. It's taken me a while I know but I have finally signed up and pledged to purchase shares in my club and I can't describe how it's made me feel. Once my payment goes through I will effectively own part of my club, something I've always wanted but never truly realised what it would mean to me until now...will be even better when the certificate gets sent out.

And on Hibs Day! Put an H in front of todays date 18.5 - works for me although my family think I'm somewhat obsessed!

Thanks to Hibernian FC and the new ownership scheme for giving me the opportunity to realise a long held dream of mine. Now over to Stubbsy and the players to make another dream come true this Saturday!

GGTTH!

Like the H 18.5 Day.
Every day is a H185 Day http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

NAE NOOKIE
18-05-2016, 11:01 AM

GGTTH!

You do realise now that as one of the clubs 'owners' there will be demands for you to sink more of your personal wealth into it ...... In fact since you made this post I can already see the club stagnating under your stewardship, if you really cared about the club you would have found a buyer for it by now ........ Dunning out!!!! Dunning out!!!!
:protest:

Lancs Harp
18-05-2016, 11:07 AM
My chips were luke warm at the QoS match, get it sorted Dunning.:greengrin

Waxy
18-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Dunning.We better go up next year or you'll be oot.

KWJ
18-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Hope to join you one day bud :)