PDA

View Full Version : Cup final dreams

Jones28
18-05-2016, 08:48 AM
I have spent the night dreaming continuously about the cup final.

None about the match, result or post game. All of them have been the build up, waking or driving to Hampden

Anyone else with weird cup final dreams?

CallumLaidlaw
18-05-2016, 08:55 AM
In the week after the semi final win, I had one VERY vivid dream.

I basically dreamt the full 90 minutes. Weirdly, I wasn't at the game, and spent the 90 minutes running round friends and families houses to watch bits of the match. It was being shown on BBC Alba. We went 1-0 up after 2 or 3 minutes - I didn't see the goal as I was in the toilet. We then got a 2nd 3 minutes from time. I saw that on a tiny wee tv in my uncles house. The goalscorer was the strangest part. Romelu Lukaku. :confused::greengrin

Since then I haven't had any more (thankfully :greengrin )

Green&White
18-05-2016, 09:03 AM
wasnt a dream during sleep more of a day dream... we lost the game to the huns. I ran on the pitch, punted wallace in his smooth bit from behind (like through the legs). grabbed the cup, ran to the centre spot, placed the cup down and proceeded to take a beer shat in it. stood up and said "Didnt want it anyway".... says more about me as a person than id like to be honest.

CRAZYHIBBY
18-05-2016, 09:22 AM
I dreamt we won the scottish cup a few weeks ago....i posted it on here at the time. ...think it was 1-0