PDA

View Full Version : final in Seattle

seattle hibby
18-05-2016, 03:37 AM
does any one know if the game is on direct tv. or any bars in seattle area?. Thanks.:gwa2::thumbsup::gwa2::flag:

Heckys Wheel
18-05-2016, 08:09 AM
does any one know if the game is on direct tv. or any bars in seattle area?. Thanks.:gwa2::thumbsup::gwa2::flag:

I caught the Hibs games in the Market Arms in Ballard when I was living in Seattle. The owner was a Northener, possibly a stoke or city fan.

Would love to be back there!

OxoHibby
18-05-2016, 08:49 AM

You could try the George and Dragon. I watched the Manchester derby when i was over there recently. Not showing as on but you could give them a call

http://www.georgeanddragonpub.com/ontelly.php

Heckys Wheel
18-05-2016, 08:54 AM
You could try the George and Dragon. I watched the Manchester derby when i was over there recently. Not showing as on but you could give them a call

http://www.georgeanddragonpub.com/ontelly.php

Pretty sure it's the same owner as the Market Arms. Looking at the website, the guy is a Hereford Utd fan.

Onceinawhile
18-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Don't have any sleepless nights over it.

JimBHibees
18-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Don't have any sleepless nights over it.

:greengrin:rolleyes::wink:

Alex Trager
18-05-2016, 10:06 AM

I am
Hoping I have the right person here, but get over and come to the game with your son and us lot :)

If your son is not here then it is indeed another seattle hibby who's offspring is here. And if that is the case. Come over anyway ;)

seattlehibby
19-05-2016, 01:45 AM
I am
Hoping I have the right person here, but get over and come to the game with your son and us lot :)

If your son is not here then it is indeed another seattle hibby who's offspring is here. And if that is the case. Come over anyway ;)Hi. My son is in Scotland with grandma. He is going to the game.i can't find it like the league cup final.I stay in Buckley , but there is 3 hibby's here. Let me know if you know where it is playing. Thanks. Grahame.

GreenLake
19-05-2016, 03:25 AM
Tell everyone you meet up there that the Galaxy are going to beat them twice in July on their ***** plastic throw ball pitch. :greengrin

Sylar
19-05-2016, 08:43 AM
There's an Irish pub called Fado near Pioneer Square, just off 1st Avenue that shows a lot of Scottish games. I reckon the final should be shown live in there but if you want to be sure and have Twitter, you could get in touch and ask.

They also have a pretty damned good beer selection!

CA Hibby
19-05-2016, 03:45 PM
The game is not being shown on any of the major networks, like direct tv...if any pub is showing it, will be through some suppoters club...Hibs tv looks like the only way across in the states unless someone has heard differently