PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: THREE POSITIONS LEFT FOR PLAY ON THE PITCH

RSS Bot
17-05-2016, 05:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6505)

Itsnoteasy
17-05-2016, 06:41 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6505)

£100

Great deal. You get full strip with name on it. 3 course meal after match & get to play at Leith San Siro.

For everything else there is Mastercard

mentalhibee
17-05-2016, 06:48 PM
£100

Great deal. You get full strip with name on it. 3 course meal after match & get to play at Leith San Siro.

For everything else there is Mastercard

Are you playing mate? If so, which team and position?

Itsnoteasy
17-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Are you playing mate? If so, which team and position?

Yip.
I'm in away team & you?

mentalhibee
17-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Away team also, should be a great day!

erin go bragh
17-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Are any still available ( I'm clicking on a link that takes me to eBay but says RWB has been sold )

GGTTH

Itsnoteasy
17-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Away team also, should be a great day!

Hope your a young whipper snapper to run for us old ones

Itsnoteasy
17-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Are any still available ( I'm clicking on a link that takes me to eBay but says RWB has been sold )

GGTTH

You have missed out mate. There were 3 spaces about an hour ago

erin go bragh
17-05-2016, 07:42 PM
You have missed out mate. There were 3 spaces about an hour ago

Hope Hibs do this again . Next time hopefully :)

GGTTH

Itsnoteasy
17-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Hope Hibs do this again . Next time hopefully :)

GGTTH

Keep an eye one ebay incase one comes up.

dalkeith stu
18-05-2016, 01:16 AM
In the end I thought I was carrying a bit too much timber. Will use this as an incentive and hopefully be playing next year. Fingers crossed!!

Weststandwanab
18-05-2016, 06:12 AM
Can supporters watch the match does anyone know ?

TheReg!
18-05-2016, 07:29 AM
West stand exit door will be open for anyone wanting to watch mate 👍🏻

Itsnoteasy
18-05-2016, 08:23 AM
Can supporters watch the match does anyone know ?

This could end up as a CARRY ON classic

TheReg!
19-05-2016, 04:01 PM
That was awesome, a really top day for everyone👍🏻
It was an honour to play on the pitch and I have to say that its massive when your actually on it.

Some really good players on both sides and there was some absolute crunching tackles flying about especially near the end 😂

I managed to get on the score sheet with a penalty, also gave one away as well (never touched him honest)

One thing I will say is thank god Kenny Clark has retired from top flight football, the man is blind 😉

Ian Murray and Boozy were top lads to boot 💚

bob12345
19-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Looks like a great initiative and well done to the club. The quick turnaround using eBay was impressive and a fair way of doing it.

Not trying to spin this into a negative but does anyone know why Hibs don't offer Easter Road for end of season youth finals? Hearts, Rangers, Celtic, Dundee and Dundee United do this every year. Makes for a great occasion for the young players involved.

TheReg!
19-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Looks like a great initiative and well done to the club. The quick turnaround using eBay was impressive and a fair way of doing it.

Not trying to spin this into a negative but does anyone know why Hibs don't offer Easter Road for end of season youth finals? Hearts, Rangers, Celtic, Dundee and Dundee United do this every year. Makes for a great occasion for the young players involved.

Don't know mate, the pitch was in really good condition and could easily take a few more games imho

mentalhibee
19-05-2016, 04:24 PM
It was an honour to play on the pitch and I have to say that its massive when your actually on it.

Some really good players on both sides and there was some absolute crunching tackles flying about especially near the end 😂

I managed to get on the score sheet with a penalty, also gave one away as well (never touched him honest)

One thing I will say is thank god Kenny Clark has retired from top flight football, the man is blind 😉

That was great. Good game, closer than the score line suggests I'd say. Would definitely do it again next year.

burtis97
19-05-2016, 04:32 PM

Definite penalty mate! ;)

TheReg!
19-05-2016, 04:34 PM
That was great. Good game, closer than the score line suggests I'd say. Would definitely do it again next year.

Aye, totally agree mate, Boozy's team were by far the better, we just took our chances and had some good keepers in 😉

TheReg!
19-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Definite penalty mate! ;)

Stonewall, I actually thought Kenny Clark was gonna bottle it 😂.

Andy74
19-05-2016, 05:11 PM
That was quality. Though I think I've lost the right to criticise any Hibs striker who misses from 4 yards now!

cocopops1875
19-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Great day, still Gutted big Conrad has taken all shirts with X at the start of the size and had to squeeze my belly into a large fantastic to meet some of you guys and indeed girls

TheReg!
19-05-2016, 06:02 PM
That was quality. Though I think I've lost the right to criticise any Hibs striker who misses from 4 yards now!

Was that you mate😂 One of your players wis having a melt down over it 😂

Andy74
19-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Was that you mate😂 One of your players wis having a melt down over it 😂

Don't blame him. Ball never even went out of play!

TheReg!
19-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Don't blame him. Ball never even went out of play!

Aye, to be fair he was a whole 3 yards out😂 It's a knack to miss from there and not put the ball out 😂😂.
Brilliant day though, ma body is crying inside, I'm in pain all over 👍🏻

SlickShoes
19-05-2016, 06:59 PM
I'm doing this tomorrow after winning the marathon bet competition, really looking forward to it.

What is the subs situation? just rotate all game? I'm taking my dad to play as well and he is 61, he's really fit but not played football for ages, couldn't have him miss out on the chance to play at ER though so was just wanting to make sure he'd get a bit of a run out even if he picked being a sub.

TheReg!
19-05-2016, 07:06 PM
I'm doing this tomorrow after winning the marathon bet competition, really looking forward to it.

What is the subs situation? just rotate all game? I'm taking my dad to play as well and he is 61, he's really fit but not played football for ages, couldn't have him miss out on the chance to play at ER though so was just wanting to make sure he'd get a bit of a run out even if he picked being a sub.

Rolling subs mate, you can just go off when you want, it's a brilliant day, beware the pitch is huge 👍🏻

SlickShoes
19-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Rolling subs mate, you can just go off when you want, it's a brilliant day, beware the pitch is huge 

Brilliant, got new boots for it today, as disgusting as some of the ones cummings has been wearing.

Billy Whizz
19-05-2016, 07:15 PM

Andy, so are you a Dom sort of player or a Cummings?

TheReg!
19-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Highlights on Snapchat, shows the miss of the year 😂😂👍🏻😉

Andy74
19-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Andy, so are you a Dom sort of player or a Cummings?

Dagnall's finishing combined with Dom's work rate.

Weststandwanab
20-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Highlights on Snapchat, shows the miss of the year 

Excuse my ignorance how can I see these ?

My son played in the away team tall lad with a beard anyone any idea how he did ?

Hopefully he did no make the miss of the year

Andy74
20-05-2016, 07:22 AM

My son played in the away team tall lad with a beard anyone any idea how he did ?

What was his name?

No, I've got miss of the year, or any other year covered!

TheReg!
20-05-2016, 07:31 AM

You have to join snapchat but don't worry as the highlights are getting sent by email to the players apparently

Weststandwanab
20-05-2016, 08:10 AM
You have to join snapchat but don't worry as the highlights are getting sent by email to the players apparently

Cheers.

Come on Hibs, this is our time.

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Gutted I missed this. Next time hopefully

SlickShoes
20-05-2016, 08:42 PM
I played today, it was brilliant, even scored a goal. Can now retire from football.

Teo10
20-05-2016, 11:08 PM
I played in this today. Was up top for the away team, got a couple goals. The feeling of scoring on that pitch is something I will never forget.

Should have had about 6 or so.. not even going to start on my run right at the end, cramp in both my calfs through on goal and chipped it into the keepers arms :duck:

Was a great day, and that pitch is a thing of beauty, never complaining about it again!!

Well done to all that played, was a good game!

SlickShoes
22-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Scoring at Easter Road on the Friday and then lifting the Scottish Cup on the Saturday, I feel like I am about to wake up and find out this weekend never happened!

Teo10
24-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Scoring at Easter Road on the Friday and then lifting the Scottish Cup on the Saturday, I feel like I am about to wake up and find out this weekend never happened!

The exact same mate!

Unreal day friday followed by an even better one saturday!:flag:

Andy74
21-06-2016, 11:25 AM

Anyone ever hear about the video? Was meant to be part of the package but haven't got anything. I've emailed the guy at Hibs who seemed to be organising but no response so far.

TheReg!
21-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Nothing mate?

SlickShoes
21-06-2016, 01:43 PM
We got the photos from the Marathon Bet day on the Friday 2 weeks ago and they apologised fro the delay with the video and said it'd be available soon. But that was two weeks ago now so who knows.

The video from last year was uploaded to youtube in early June so I assumed it'd appear around the same time this year.

deegang
22-06-2016, 03:51 PM
We got the photos from the Marathon Bet day on the Friday 2 weeks ago and they apologised fro the delay with the video and said it'd be available soon. But that was two weeks ago now so who knows.

The video from last year was uploaded to youtube in early June so I assumed it'd appear around the same time this year.

Any chance of a link to the photos from the Friday, i played but have not received any communications regarding the photographs.

Cheers

Gary

deegang
22-06-2016, 03:55 PM
I played in this today. Was up top for the away team, got a couple goals. The feeling of scoring on that pitch is something I will never forget.

Should have had about 6 or so.. not even going to start on my run right at the end, cramp in both my calfs through on goal and chipped it into the keepers arms :duck:

Was a great day, and that pitch is a thing of beauty, never complaining about it again!!

Well done to all that played, was a good game!

To be fair, that keeper was first class............:wink:

Sorry about the dodgy challenge when i was playing left back, you were just too fast 😇

SlickShoes
27-06-2016, 03:13 PM
That's the video up for the Marathon Bet day on the Friday: https://youtu.be/AmwwuLCM1Bw some good goals, some howlers as well :top marks

Teo10
27-06-2016, 06:41 PM
To be fair, that keeper was first class............:wink:

Sorry about the dodgy challenge when i was playing left back, you were just too fast 

Haha of course, the presence put me off :greengrin

It is all good, my mum caught it on camera, makes good viewing!

Teo10
27-06-2016, 06:42 PM
That's the video up for the Marathon Bet day on the Friday: https://youtu.be/AmwwuLCM1Bw some good goals, some howlers as well :top marks

Not me...:rolleyes:

SlickShoes
27-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Not me...:rolleyes:

Haha think the guy that missed the sitter in the first half then got a ribbing from the players had it worse.

Fourth goal for the green team was a screamer

Teo10
30-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Haha think the guy that missed the sitter in the first half then got a ribbing from the players had it worse.

Fourth goal for the green team was a screamer

Oh that was a peach, had a good view as soon as he hit it too!