PDA

View Full Version : Butcher

Onion
17-05-2016, 08:31 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/terry-butcher-tips-jason-cummings-to-be-hibs-final-hero-1-4129524?

Butcher all over the media today.

Might be just me, but to see Terry Butcher commenting on Hibernian FC just 3 days after our latest failure to reverse the horrendous damage he and his management team did to our club is disgusting. It's the mark of the man that he thinks he has the right to comment on Hibs at this time. Zero class, zero credibility, a joke of a manager.

Hibs should have put a gag clause in his severance contract as every utterance by that clown about our great club is an abomination. The Evening News should be ashamed of themselves.

Gatecrasher
17-05-2016, 08:33 AM
:agree: anytime I see him on the TV or in the papers I think you have to credibility here **** off!

Joe6-2
17-05-2016, 08:35 AM
The evening rag would be loving it! How dare he even mention the name of our club, B*****d!

Carheenlea
17-05-2016, 08:44 AM
I've got absolutely no interest in what drivel that clown has got to say about our club. Has the man no shame?

staunchhibby
17-05-2016, 08:49 AM
Would not waste my time reading it after the mess he made at easter road

SJM
17-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Why are the evening news even interviewing that balloon?

flash
17-05-2016, 08:55 AM
I can't even click on the link I hate him so much.

monarch
17-05-2016, 08:56 AM
It makes me feel sick in my stomach every time Butcher opens his mouth. IF he hadn't had a previous connection with Sevco he'd be history by now as far as the media are concerned.

The equivalent would be for the media to wheel in Kenny MacDowall to talk up The Rangers. Somehow I don't think this is going to happen.

since90plustwo
17-05-2016, 11:58 AM
90% of the article is about Jason Cummings and what Butcher thought of him. Its actually not a bad read

GreenArmyyy!
17-05-2016, 12:09 PM
"No-one has asked me my opinion". That's because you are a clown!

Hibernia&Alba
17-05-2016, 12:11 PM
I can't stand the guy. Even seeing his name on .net winds me up.

high bee
17-05-2016, 01:55 PM
Quote from Bytcher - “Oh yes, that was one of the first things that happened when I signed,” said. “Everybody spoke about not having won it since 1902. The cleaners and the kit people and everybody else was saying, ‘You’ve got to break this hoodoo’ and I was ‘Well, fine, but what about the league and everything else?"

Absolutely no shame, perhaps you should've taken your own advice and concentrate on the league.

Michael
17-05-2016, 03:01 PM
Quote from Bytcher - “Oh yes, that was one of the first things that happened when I signed,” said. “Everybody spoke about not having won it since 1902. The cleaners and the kit people and everybody else was saying, ‘You’ve got to break this hoodoo’ and I was ‘Well, fine, but what about the league and everything else?"

Absolutely no shame, perhaps you should've taken your own advice and concentrate on the league.

I can't actually believe he said that! What a tit!

Diclonius
17-05-2016, 03:03 PM

Yeah, the whole concentrating on the league thing worked eh.

SJM
17-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Fair play anyone clicking the link and reading it. I can't stomach the guy or anything he says.

heidtheba
17-05-2016, 05:54 PM
It is good to get it read early on. Stops you worrying about having to read it later.

Or does that make no sense...thought so...

hibee_girl
17-05-2016, 06:12 PM
He's on Sportscene highlights on Saturday night, that's as good a reason as any to win the bloody thing!

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-05-2016, 06:19 PM

So instead he went for the approach of getting pumped out the Scottish at home to Raith in our first round and then, oh yeah, relegating us in the league. Well done Terry, covered all bases there [emoji35]

Onion
17-05-2016, 06:35 PM
So instead he went for the approach of getting pumped out the Scottish at home to Raith in our first round and then, oh yeah, relegating us in the league. Well done Terry, covered all bases there [emoji35]

Good to get knocked out early, save you worrying about getting knocked out later :aok:

Stuarty27
17-05-2016, 06:45 PM
Would have Butcher took 3 seasons to get out this league if he was given the freedom to sign his own players?

Hibernia&Alba
17-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Would have Butcher took 3 seasons to get out this league if he was given the freedom to sign his own players?

He would have gotten out of this division by relegating us again. Totally clueless manager.

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Good to get knocked out early, save you worrying about getting knocked out later :aok:

Absolutely. Good to **** up the playoffs in injury time, takes away the fear of ****ing up the playoffs in injury...wait a minute.

HappyHanlon
17-05-2016, 07:12 PM
I just can't believe she reappeared in ghost form tonight to help Peggy die.

Alfred E Newman
17-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Whoever did this to him didn't hit him hard enough!
http://i65.tinypic.com/5czqqr.jpg

Criswell
17-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Far to simple to put all the blame on Butcher for our relegation. This was a slow-motion car crash that had been developing for years.

18-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Clown of the highest order. Didn't even bother clicking on the link - couldn't give a **** about what he has to say tbh.