PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Positive Vibes = Positive Reaction

Torto7062
16-05-2016, 06:29 PM
I remember years ago reading a book about Sports Men/Women it was all about being Mentally Positive and How a crowd can boost the sports stars ability and performance just by way of positive reaction and support during a decent an event.
I would say we need to help this squad over the line no matter our opinions of certain players..If we Win (got to happen one day) it will be one helluva party...
Let's get behind them for 90/120 mins and enjoy our time...
Glass half full eh
#WearGreen

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
16-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Nice thought but it's not going to happen. There is no way the Hibs crowd is going to be in a positive mood come Saturday. If we are to do it, the players are going to have to find it within themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lyonhibs
16-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Nice thought but it's not going to happen. There is no way the Hibs crowd is going to be in a positive mood come Saturday. If we are to do it, the players are going to have to find it within themselves.

Eh??!

You think 21,000 folk will all be sitting on their hands and bumping their gums before the game has even kicked off?

Away you go.

MWHIBBIES
16-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Eh??!

You think 21,000 folk will all be sitting on their hands and bumping their gums before the game has even kicked off?

Away you go.Of course they wont, it will take 2/3 misplaced passes before they get on the players back, just like every home game.

Sammy7nil
16-05-2016, 06:45 PM

If the players do their bit the fans will do theirs. Let's nail this the current debacle is not the fans fault :cb

munchar
16-05-2016, 06:47 PM

Nonsense!
It's a cup final against a team who we just beat, with a capacity crowd. The only way we won't be positive is if we go a goal or 2 behind.
⚽️🏆🙏 come on the cabbage.

JIm
16-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Of course they wont, it will take 2/3 misplaced passes before they get on the players back, just like every home game.

Sad but true

Logie
16-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Think people need to stop laying into the fans! We have brilliant fans and I've witnessed moans and groans all season but I'm sure it's more out of frustration... Team bursting forward and we give the ball away! I'm sure the Hibees will be loud and proud come Saturday... I certainly will be and if we can encourage the players we hopefully can push them over the finish line winners. I do agree however that the players need to show fans the work rate and desire to give the support more to feed off.

Keith_M
16-05-2016, 06:53 PM
I'll be giving out positive vibes all the way from Munich.

Hope it helps.

Yorkshire HFC
16-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Ross County didn't need it.

They are professional footballers - they've got yet another chance to prove their quality - I just hope they can do it.

northstandhibby
16-05-2016, 08:22 PM
I remember years ago reading a book about Sports Men/Women it was all about being Mentally Positive and How a crowd can boost the sports stars ability and performance just by way of positive reaction and support during a decent an event.
I would say we need to help this squad over the line no matter our opinions of certain players..If we Win (got to happen one day) it will be one helluva party...
Let's get behind them for 90/120 mins and enjoy our time...
Glass half full eh
#WearGreen

Will be in the South Stand lower cheering them on.

GGTTH

Torto7062
16-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Cannae wait GGTTH

Onion
17-05-2016, 08:15 AM

Completely agree. There is real danger we end up with another Hampden thrashing with the Huns blowing us away in the first 25 mins. They will be after blood early doors and will not want to give these Hibs losers the slightest encouragement. IMO, we'll do well to keep them down to 1 up at HT.

flash
17-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Jeez if I had nothing good to say on Cup Final week I wouldn't say anything at all.
Sadly others seem unable to stop themselves.

Pete
17-05-2016, 08:22 AM
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

And it looks like some have arrived :greengrin

stantonhibby
17-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Jeez if I had nothing good to say on Cup Final week I wouldn't say anything at all.

Indeed.

stantonhibby
17-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Completely agree. There is real danger we end up with another Hampden thrashing with the Huns blowing us away in the first 25 mins. They will be after blood early doors and will not want to give these Hibs losers the slightest encouragement. IMO, we'll do well to keep them down to 1 up at HT.

Clucking Bell

Ged
17-05-2016, 08:26 AM

Makes you wonder who the "Hibs losers" are.

SJM
17-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Always got a chance in a one off game. We need to take any chances that come our way an not make any mistakes as we will be punished for them either by the officials or the Huns.

Carheenlea
17-05-2016, 08:35 AM

There is also a good chance that with one last chance to salvage something from a season that has seen great performances and bad, that we will come out firing and blow the Huns away in the first half.
I can see us being 1 up at HT and lamenting that it is just the 1 after scorning enough chances to finish the game off. A similar pattern to many half time chats, but this time I feel confident we will get the job done good and proper in the end.

flash
17-05-2016, 08:37 AM
There is also a good chance that with one last chance to salvage something from a season that has seen great performances and bad, that we will come out firing and blow the Huns away in the first half.
I can see us being 1 up at HT and lamenting that it is just the 1 after scorning enough chances to win the game. A similar pattern to many half time chats, but this time I feel confident we will get the job done goid and proper.
Good luck with that scenario where you back the team.
Prepare to be savaged by the deid sheep.

Onion
17-05-2016, 08:38 AM

Forgot there were so many sensitive souls on this board and that fan's comments made one jot of a difference to the outcome of the game :rolleyes:

Joe6-2
17-05-2016, 08:39 AM
My fear is, we at last win this cup, but it's going to be tarnished because we are STILL in this Mickey Mouse league!! I always thought absolutely nothing could spoil the party of all parties, but......

Pete
17-05-2016, 08:41 AM
My fear is, we at last win this cup, but it's going to be tarnished because we are STILL in this Mickey Mouse league!! I always thought absolutely nothing could spoil the party of all parties, but......

That will make the party better.

flash
17-05-2016, 08:42 AM

Gies peace. There are whole generations who have lived and died without seeing this happen.
If we finally do it Saturday will be the greatest day in our lifetimes following Hibs.
If it spoils your party fair enough it surely won't spoil mine.

flash
17-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Forgot there were so many sensitive souls on this board and that fan's comments made one jot of a difference to the outcome of the game :rolleyes:
You called the team you support "Hibs losers".
Nice touch.

oneone73
17-05-2016, 08:45 AM
Gies peace. There are whole generations who have lived and died without seeing this happen.
If we finally do it Saturday will be the greatest day in our lifetimes following Hibs.
If it spoils your party fair enough it surely won't spoil mine.

Nor mine. As always,I have booked the week after the Cup Final as a holiday. I have many many absent friends and family to toast.