PDA

View Full Version : Best/most important ever time to win it..

California-Hibs
16-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Is NOW! I can't believe some of things I've been reading recently on here. Talk of how if we actually do manage to somehow win it this Saturday it won't be quite as good because we'll still have it in the back of our minds that we're still a 'championship club', what a load of rubbish!

Nothing, and I repeate, NOTHING will and ever should spoil that glorious day, regardless of the circumstances.

However it got me thinking, and the fact is, this time would actually mean a bit more and be extra important! Why?...

Well, by winning the Scottish cup this year, we'll -

1. Be on an incredibly gigantic high. Believe me it will very instantly remove Friday's result from mind and we'll feel 20 feet tall with stories, pictures, and videos to have and cherish looking at for life.

2. It will generate us some very much needed CASH! There's prize money at stake here, and given we'll be in the Championship again next season, this money would be very very welcome. (This is the most important point of all of them).

3. We'll be in the Europa League. People can say what they want with this one, but this feature DOES entice certain players when deciding wether or wether not to sign for the club. It also gives us a break from the norm boring Championship grounds and potentially a very interesting and unique tie.

Sorry, but for me, this season and timing would personally be the BEST time to win it! It gives us the platform also to steamroll the league will confidence next year.

C'mon the Hibees!!

The Green Goblin
16-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Is NOW! I can't believe some of things I've been reading recently on here. Talk of how if we actually do manage to somehow win it this Saturday it won't be quite as good because we'll still have it in the back of our minds that we're still a 'championship club', what a load of rubbish!

Nothing, and I repeate, NOTHING will and ever should spoil that glorious day, regardless of the circumstances.

However it got me thinking, and the fact is, this time would actually mean a bit more and be extra important! Why?...

1. Be on an incredibly gigantic high. Believe me it will very instantly remove Friday's result from mind and we'll feel 20 feet tall with stories, pictures, and videos to have and cherish looking at for life.

2. It will generate us some very much needed CASH! There's prize money at stake here, and given we'll be in the Championship again next season, this money would be very very welcome. (This is the most important point of all of them).

3. We'll be in the Europa League. People can say what they want with this one, but this feature DOES entice certain players when deciding wether or wether not to sign for the club. It also gives us a break from the norm boring Championship grounds and potentially a very interesting and unique tie.

Sorry, but for me, this season and timing would personally be the BEST time to win it! It gives us the platform also to steamroll the league will confidence next year.

C'mon the Hibees!!

:agree: Get in! Great post.

Pete
16-05-2016, 04:49 PM

C'mon the Hibees!!

Yes. :thumbsup:

Libby Hibby
16-05-2016, 05:06 PM
That's the spirit...lets frigging do this

Waxy
16-05-2016, 05:12 PM

C'mon the Hibees!!
Yes love this.Started doing strange things for luck.Bring yer rabbits feet and 4leaf clovers guys.

Lee Marvin
16-05-2016, 06:16 PM

C'mon the Hibees!!

Yes!!! Good lad.

By Friday I'll hopefully be feeling this way myself.

GGTTH

GreenLake
16-05-2016, 06:28 PM

C'mon the Hibees!!

Word up!

Lang Toun Hibs
16-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Agree, Friday will be forgotten when we win and like I said on another thread, the Championship next season will still be more interesting than the Premier...again!

Zazu62
16-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Come on the hibees ! !

SlickShoes
16-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Every time is the most important time to win it. I'm over Friday, I'll be there on Saturday full of hope as I have been at every other cup final.