PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tv cup final ticket

keano the hibee
16-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Has anyone had any contact from hibs with regards to their ticket from hibs tv membership? I submitted my form but have heard nothing since

FRes Hibbie
16-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Same here.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 11:42 AM
Has anyone had any contact from hibs with regards to their ticket from hibs tv membership? I submitted my form but have heard nothing since

Someone posted the other day that they have had money debited from their account so I'd check yours to see if your application was successful.

keano the hibee
16-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Someone posted the other day that they have had money debited from their account so I'd check yours to see if your application was successful.

Cheers, I rather stupidly never thought of that,

SkootTheCat
16-05-2016, 12:02 PM
I got the email for Hibs TV subscribers, filled out the application form and sent it back, heard nothing.
Checked my bank account on Saturday morning and noticed they had taken the money.
I then checked my Hibs database account and noticed I had a ticket for the final.
It's a shame they never emailed to let me know I was successful with my application.

The Green Goblin
16-05-2016, 12:26 PM
My ticket was confirmed yesterday by email. I assume they will still be working through all the applications though.

keano the hibee
17-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Got an email at 9:30 last night to say i'd
been successful, better seat than the 2 I got with loyalty points on sat morning