PDA

View Full Version : Team for Saturday

hfcnic
16-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Looking forward to see what the team will look like on Saturday.

I don't envy Stubbsy with the choice.

Who would you play?

I reckon Cummings will be in the starting 11 but really can't guess at what Stubbs will do.

Whats you starting team for Sat?

WeeRussell
16-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Although Keatings hasn't done himself any harm with grabbing two goals - I'm fairly sure it'll be Cummings and Stokes who start up top.

I'll guess it'll be a similar team, in terms of personnel, to the one that beat Rangers a month back - though a place would need to be made for Henderson. For me, ideally Gunnarsson would make way for Henderson from that team but it depends on what shape we go with. I think Bartley has to start, but would want Fyvie in there also.

So I've nae idea basically :greengrin

truehibernian
16-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Cummings' record versus The Rangers makes him a guaranteed starter for me - he seems to raise his game too.

Gunnerson and Boyle have to start too - big pitch, lots of space down the flanks.

BoomtownHibees
16-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Cummings' record versus The Rangers makes him a guaranteed starter for me - he seems to raise his game too.

Gunnerson and Boyle have to start too - big pitch, lots of space down the flanks.

No bigger than ER

hfcnic
16-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Although Keatings hasn't done himself any harm with grabbing two goals - I'm fairly sure it'll be Cummings and Stokes who start up top.

I'll guess it'll be a similar team, in terms of personnel, to the one that beat Rangers a month back - though a place would need to be made for Henderson. For me, ideally Gunnarsson would make way for Henderson from that team but it depends on what shape we go with. I think Bartley has to start, but would want Fyvie in there also.

So I've nae idea basically :greengrin

I would like to see Bartley start too but dunno who to drop to fit him in, same with Gunnarsson - he for me is a must

WeeRussell
16-05-2016, 11:51 AM

I wouldn't start both of them.. and doubt either will.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Cummings, Keatings, Gunnarson, Bartley have to start - endof.

truehibernian
16-05-2016, 01:32 PM
No bigger than ER

Which is good considering our terrific record at home.