PDA

View Full Version : Sections

hfcnic
16-05-2016, 10:28 AM
How is Hampden split for Saturday, what sections do we have and what do The Rangers have? I know its 50/50 I mean what areas.

Thanks

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:35 AM
How is Hampden split for Saturday, what sections do we have and what do The Rangers have? I know its 50/50 I mean what areas.

Thanks

We have half the north, Half the south and all of the east. From D1 round to to I6 is Hibs.

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/assets/uploads/downloads/hampden-park-stadium-plan.gif

hfcnic
16-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Which is what I thought but when I went to get my final ticket they offered me sections C3 which I thought was for them not us? I have got a seat in D4 now. I got them first thing on the day they went on sale.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Which is what I thought but when I went to get my final ticket they offered me sections C3 which I thought was for them not us? I have got a seat in D4 now. I got them first thing on the day they went on sale.

Are you sure it wasn't D3, G3, I3 or H3 because C3 is definitely the rangers section of the ground.

hfcnic
16-05-2016, 10:56 AM
110% sure they offered me C3.

What happened is I called up early and got through about 10:15 on the Wednesday they went on sale. The had 2 seats in C3 in the basket but the payment system went down so they offered to ring me back. They called me at 12:15 and offered me the tickets in D4 so I took them. Which is when I looked at the seating plan and it made me question why C3 had been offered.

Was just speaking to a rangers fan at work about it which is what made me post the thread to check my understanding.

I wonder if the woman on the phone was booking D3 but said C3, guess i will never know.

GGTTH