PDA

View Full Version : La Manga

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:11 AM
First thread/First post.

I couldn't get tickets for the Falkirk game, I thought Stokes would've wanted to return to the place where he made his name and put those village erses to the sword. On reflection we should've played Cummings and Keatings.

One thing sticks in my mind though - where it might have went wrong this season. Did the players go on their holidays early? Surely the mindset changes when you are sunning it. Big mistake, imo.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/6984940/Hibs-jetting-off-gives-Ross-County-even-more-motivation.html

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02729/SUNGLASP_kr_hibs_l_2729550a.jpg

tomhorn
16-05-2016, 10:13 AM
what?

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:14 AM
what?

La manga was a mistake.

Greencore
16-05-2016, 10:16 AM
😂😂😂

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:18 AM
That place does us more harm than good. I wish they wouldn't go.

JimBHibees
16-05-2016, 10:19 AM
:faf::faf:

Ozyhibby
16-05-2016, 10:21 AM
We're not there now so it doesn't really matter, does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:23 AM
That place does us more harm than good. I wish they wouldn't go.

Either the County game knocked the stuffing out of us or the trip. Gray and Mcginn haven't looked the same since.

Dunedin Hibs
16-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Stupid first post and stupid thread. Get behind the team, not all this negative crap..

GreenLake
16-05-2016, 10:42 AM
:bye:

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Stupid first post and stupid thread. Get behind the team, not all this negative crap..

I am behind the team thanks - will you be at the final?

since90plustwo
16-05-2016, 10:54 AM
also wasn't la manga they went to before the cup final.

NikGunnarsson
16-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Usual then, guy makes his first post and gets shot down. He is not wrong is he? La Manga made the players look worse on the pitch

flash
16-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Usual then, guy makes his first post and gets shot down. He is not wrong is he? La Manga made the players look worse on the pitch

Like buses along they come.

green day
16-05-2016, 11:09 AM

Eh, naw.

I am pretty sure MY first post wasn't starting a thread slagging off the club at a time we are all raw.

Guy makes first post and doesnt get a basic fact right??

They were not at La Manga.

His post about Raith tickets was inaccurate too.

So perhaps unsurprising that people are "confused".

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Eh, naw.

I am pretty sure MY first post wasn't starting a thread slagging off the club at a time we are all raw.

OK, I understand. Is there anyway I can remove this thread? It's too much hassle, i thought Stubbs took them back to the pre-season camp as he knew the facilities. I had it inmy head it was the same resort. Forget it, I was wrong.

Big_Franck
16-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Our poor form had started before the trip to Spain if I remember correctly. It can't be blamed for our form since February but seeing as it didn't improve our performances it appears to have been another waste of money.

I'm_cabbaged
16-05-2016, 11:29 AM
We've been tom kite since we beat hertz

Albanian Hibs
16-05-2016, 11:40 AM

I believe he will be at the final, coming all the way from NZ. Question is, will you be at the final (in the Hibs end)?

OsloHibs
16-05-2016, 11:44 AM
I smell a yam. That win we had against them must truly hurt like he'll eh...

seanoheimhin
16-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Eh, naw.

As you're rightly pointing out, we're ALL raw right now. So, why are you jumping down his throat for just trying to contribute to the conversation?

I don't agree with OP, but if we're raw then I'm sure he is too, so why not just disagree instead of being so critical?

Dunedin Hibs
16-05-2016, 12:01 PM

Yes, after travelling 2 days from New Zealand, East Stand...next question?

GreenArmyyy!
16-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Why post this now? How about we go with a completely mental idea like pulling together in the one direction to try and push the team to greatness on Saturday instead of bringing them down at every opportunity?

matty_f
16-05-2016, 12:05 PM
We also got a bus through to Hampden, which we've done every time we've lost. Maybe it was that?

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Yes, after travelling 2 days from New Zealand, East Stand...next question?

Glad you make it for the finals.

GGTTH.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 12:10 PM
We also got a bus through to Hampden, which we've done every time we've lost. Maybe it was that?

I take you're point - and anyway, we aren't leaving for a resort this week, which I'm glad about. A bus is a necessity, going abroad is a choice.

SunshineOnLeith
16-05-2016, 12:11 PM
I take you're point - and anyway, we aren't leaving for a resort this week, which I'm glad about. A bus is a necessity, going abroad is a choice.

Could take a helicopter. Or the train.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Could take a helicopter. Or the train.

One helicopter? Have a wee lie down mate.

SunshineOnLeith
16-05-2016, 12:16 PM
One helicopter? Have a wee lie down mate.

Could take a few if you prefer?

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Could take a few if you prefer?

That's a better idea. :aok:

Dunedin Hibs
16-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Why post this now? How about we go with a completely mental idea like pulling together in the one direction to try and push the team to greatness on Saturday instead of bringing them down at every opportunity?

Indeed. How we prepare is up to our manager. I doubt we will be spending money on much preparation. Focus on the basics and training to win in sunny Scotland, which I hope it is on Thursday when I step forth into the Scottish sunshine to witness history on Saturday.

Ronniekirk
16-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Indeed. How we prepare is up to our manager. I doubt we will be spending money on much preparation. Focus on the basics and training to win in sunny Scotland, which I hope it is on Thursday when I step forth into the Scottish sunshine to witness history on Saturday.

The budget was spent buying in all these expensive fruit vitamin drinks individually tailored for each player
So given its sunny they will need to make do with Portobello Beach green grin

pacoluna
16-05-2016, 01:56 PM
That's a better idea. :aok:

Take it on the chin mate, wait until you get to the 2000 post mark then you can join the clique. Until then you will have to come through a couple of barriers - accused of being a yam or a troll. I think this place has about a two year verification process.

Most important thing is you attend the games support the club and give them your backing, that's more important than having a few posts on this :wink:

marinello59
16-05-2016, 02:03 PM
Take it on the chin mate, wait until you get to the 2000 post mark then you can join the clique. Until then you will have to come through a couple of barriers - accused of being a yam or a troll. I think this place has about a two year verification process.

Most important thing is you attend the games support the club and give them your backing, that's more important than having a few posts on this :wink:

Yet another post from you slagging off this place and the other posters here. Give it a break, it's tedious beyond belief. If you don't like it here don't bother logging in.

pacoluna
16-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Yet another post from you slagging off this place and the other posters here. Give it a break, it's tedious beyond belief. If you don't like it here don't bother logging in.

what's tedious is new posters getting shot down by the same people who just happen to have thousands of posts.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 02:13 PM
what's tedious is new posters getting shot down by the same people who just happen to have thousands of posts.

No, what's tedious is new posters starting threads slagging the club, players or managers or threads that are just full of fiction.

marinello59
16-05-2016, 02:14 PM

Something that the Admin team are trying to stamp out. Posts calling out people as Yams for no good reason will be deleted if brought to our attention. The petty bickering and name calling doesn't help, using the report post function would.

pacoluna
16-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Something that the Admin team are trying to stamp out. Posts calling out people as Yams for no good reason will be deleted if brought to our attention. The petty bickering and name calling doesn't help, using the report post function would.

Ok I've took note :lips seal

BH Hibs
16-05-2016, 02:20 PM

Dont think I've ever been called a yam on here or even shot down. Plenty disagreements though but then again I didn't spend my first fifty posts ripping the pish out of Hibs.

pacoluna
16-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Dont think I've ever been called a yam on here or even shot down. Plenty disagreements though but then again I didn't spend my first fifty posts ripping the pish out of Hibs.

That's why its a forum bud, can be opinionated as you want and as negative/pessimistic - cheerful/optimistic as you want.

Attending matches is the most important.

SunshineOnLeith
16-05-2016, 02:28 PM

You're a Yam.

:wink:

marinello59
16-05-2016, 02:39 PM
You're a Yam.

:wink:

Shhhhhhh. Most of the others haven't noticed yet. :greengrin

BH Hibs
16-05-2016, 03:55 PM
That's why its a forum bud, can be opinionated as you want and as negative/pessimistic - cheerful/optimistic as you want.

Attending matches is the most important.

I'm so glad you explained the rules to me.

Hutchie
16-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Glad you make it for the finals.

GGTTH.

Just a Glory Hunter Eh?;p

Can't go every week from NZ to be fair. Just every other Saturday as in the song. :p
Lighten up folks cup final week!!! GGTH

pacoluna
16-05-2016, 05:16 PM
I'm so glad you explained the rules to me.

Not rules just common sence.