please!!!!!
just one required now!

silverhibee
16-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Looking for 2 as well.

scottish_sleepy
16-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Looking for two as well

At least I managed to get mine though :-)

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Please merge this thread with other spare ticket thread. :aok:

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Contact the club, the lassie I got on the ticket office was helpful for Raith and they may be able to put you on a list if tickets are handed in for whatever reason.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Contact the club, the lassie I got on the ticket office was helpful for Raith and they may be able to put you on a list if tickets are handed in for whatever reason.

You're at it because our games v Raith have never sold out and have always had pay at the gate option.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:26 AM
You're at it because our games v Raith have never sold out and have always had pay at the gate option.

The first leg, not at ER.

DH1875
16-05-2016, 10:31 AM

That never sold out either :confused:

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:32 AM

That was nowhere near a sell out, roughly 200 went unsold in the big stand and the 500 overspill in the railway stand were not required either.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:37 AM
That was nowhere near a sell out, roughly 200 went unsold in the big stand and the 500 overspill in the railway stand were not required either.

200 unsold in the Big stand? I phoned for a ticket swap and the lassie I was put through to was very helpful. Surname was Kinghorn. Maybe it wasn't TO, but she sorted it very quickly.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:40 AM
200 unsold in the Big stand? I phoned for a ticket swap and the lassie I was put through to was very helpful. Surname was Kinghorn.

A ticket swap? What are you on about? You could buy tickets on the night of the game at the portakabin behind the away stand.

green day
16-05-2016, 10:40 AM
A ticket swap? What are you on about? You could buy tickets on the night of the game at the portakabin behind the away stand.

I think you have worked him out already......

His La Manga threads a pearler too

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:46 AM
I think you have worked him out already......

His La Manga threads a pearler too

Too obvious isn't it. :greengrin

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Too obvious isn't it. :greengrin

I sent an email to the admins on here about my ticket situation prior to signing up here. Hibs.net is a daunting place for new posters with guys like you around. Sorry but it's true.

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 10:50 AM
LTYFTF:greengrin
always wanted to do that!
back on topic,I now only need one ticket"please!!!!"
or a client ref no.

SJM
16-05-2016, 10:51 AM
I sent an email to the admins on here about my ticket situation prior to signing up here. Hibs.net is a daunting place for new posters with guys like you around. Sorry but it's true.

Welcome Zitelli. Loved that guy for Hibernian.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:51 AM
LTYFTF:greengrin
always wanted to do that!
back on topic,I now only need one ticket"please!!!!"

I'll let you off. :greengrin

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Welcome Zitelli. Loved that guy for Hibernian.

Almost as good as Donna Zitelli :cb

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 10:52 AM

You're talking in riddles though, and your La Manga thread hardly makes sense. Not hard to see why posters may be suspicious especially in the run up to the cup final. If you're a Hibs fans then fair enough but if not then play nice or you'll probably get Scotland Yard by the admins.

SJM
16-05-2016, 10:58 AM
You're talking in riddles though, and your La Manga thread hardly makes sense. Not hard to see why posters may be suspicious especially in the run up to the cup final. If you're a Hibs fans then fair enough but if not then play nice or you'll probably get Scotland Yard by the admins.

We've been ***** since our trip abroad. We lost to Rangers after our last trip. Did Collins not lose the dressing room after a trip there before the Dunfermline semi too? Not all related and I don't agree it was solely or part to blame this year but still no reason to berate the lad. Paco Luna made a point last week that if that hearts countdown ***** was posted by a guy on a low post count he would be ridiculed and again that's what is happening with this dude.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 10:59 AM

Just my random thoughts at work. probably shouldn't have posted it as my first post. no worries.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 11:05 AM
We've been ***** since our trip abroad. We lost to Rangers after our last trip. Did Collins not lose the dressing room after a trip there before the Dunfermline semi too? Not all related and I don't agree it was solely or part to blame this year but still no reason to berate the lad. Paco Luna made a point last week that if that hearts countdown ***** was posted by a guy on a low post count he would be ridiculed and again that's what is happening with this dude.

Not true. He posted about the Raith tickets being sold out and ticket swaps etc. Raith game was never a sell out, you would know that if you were at the game. The weeks before a cup final, especially the Scottish Cup it is normal to get an influx of new members, some genuine, some here to cause trouble and unsettle us and it's no wonder posters will try and smoke people out if the get a sniff of an infiltrator.

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 11:07 AM
I'll let you off. :greengrin
Cheers,could we now get back to spare ticket/tickets:agree:

Carheenlea
16-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Tickets are still available are they not ? Not many I suspect, but still onsale.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Tickets are still available are they not ? Not many I suspect, but still onsale.

Yes there a still some available. Funny after all the greetin by some on here about how unfair the system was we still haven't sold out....:rolleyes:

DH1875
16-05-2016, 11:29 AM
If it's not sold out, why the spare ticket thread?

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 11:33 AM
If it's not sold out, why the spare ticket thread?

I'm guessing its the folk that haven't been to Easter Rd and have no points :greengrin :stirrer:

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 11:41 AM
I'm guessing its the folk that haven't been to Easter Rd and have no points :greengrin :stirrer:
naughty,do you have a spare ref number:greengrin:greengrin

SJM
16-05-2016, 11:42 AM
Not true. He posted about the Raith tickets being sold out and ticket swaps etc. Raith game was never a sell out, you would know that if you were at the game. The weeks before a cup final, especially the Scottish Cup it is normal to get an influx of new members, some genuine, some here to cause trouble and unsettle us and it's no wonder posters will try and smoke people out if the get a sniff of an infiltrator.

Fair play. I was talking about the La Manga thing they was brought up on this thread too. Going undercover the week a clubs in the Scottish cup final would be sad as anything mind, in fact any week it would be

silverhibee
16-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Tickets now sold out according to online tickets.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 11:43 AM
naughty,do you have a spare ref number:greengrin:greengrin

Sorry, I'm all out of reference numbers but I could offer some other advice, go to games and get the required points if you want a ticket:greengrin (joke)

SJM
16-05-2016, 11:45 AM

Not sure how but my wee one, who's been at a few games with me including semi and final this season and the last derby hasn't any loyalty points when trying to add his client ref number to mines and I could only get my ticket. This was mid morning sat when I was constantly getting that red message saying contact the customer service office or something so I panicked and he's not going now. Not the best in the world like.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Fair play. I was talking about the La Manga thing they was brought up on this thread too. Going undercover the week a clubs in the Scottish cup final would be sad as anything mind, in fact any week it would be

There was a not so undercover hun caught, bagged and tagged yesterday but to be fair he was no sport as he didn't have the brains not to make it obvious.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Not sure how but my wee one, who's been at a few games with me including semi and final this season and the last derby hasn't any loyalty points when trying to add his client ref number to mines and I could only get my ticket. This was mid morning sat when I was constantly getting that red message saying contact the customer service office or something so I panicked and he's not going now. Not the best in the world like.

Try creating an account now.

SJM
16-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Try creating an account now.

Too late, my tickets bought. Been trying to call the ticket office to explain and see if they can help but can't get through mate. Now it shows no tickets available. It's harsh because a cup win would have him hooked for life at 9 years old.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Too late, my tickets bought. Been trying to call the ticket office to explain and see if they can help but can't get through mate. Now it shows no tickets available. It's harsh because a cup win would have him hooked for life at 9 years old.

Drop them an email with exactly what you have wrote here. What's the worst that could happen?

Billy Whizz
16-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Tickets now sold out according to online tickets.

Nothing from Hibs yet silver

SJM
16-05-2016, 11:54 AM
Drop them an email with exactly what you have wrote here. What's the worst that could happen?

Aye, good call. Bemused it shows him as not attending any matches when he needed a client ref for the final.

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Sorry, I'm all out of reference numbers but I could offer some other advice, go to games and get the required points if you want a ticket:greengrin (joke)
Totally agree,only attended 2 games this season.LC final and Scottish semi.
I have one ticket thanks to a member on here and I am now looking for one for my mate who was at the LC final but hadn't been to a hibs game in twenty years lol:greengrin
i could go on about why I don't go to matches like I used to but there are lots more like me with differing reasons.I do get your point though:aok:

EH54
16-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Still tickets there, Keep clicking Add to basket while swapping around the areas there is still tickets there that have been in peoples baskets who haven't completed the purchase etc but looks like it will be sold out very soon.

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Had the same problem with ref no,girl said the games at hampden didn't genarate points.

silverhibee
16-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Still tickets there, Keep clicking Add to basket while swapping around the areas there is still tickets there that have been in peoples baskets who haven't completed the purchase etc but looks like it will be sold out very soon.

Trying this, no luck though.

3pm
16-05-2016, 12:02 PM

#prayforsdgp

EH54
16-05-2016, 12:04 PM
many you looking for?

Billy Whizz
16-05-2016, 12:04 PM

I had a look silver although I don't need any, didn't let me book 1 single seat in any of the areas

EH54
16-05-2016, 12:06 PM
I have managed to get 5 in my basket Silver if you want to pass me on client refs ill happily buy them and arrange to get them to you? or i can release them and hope your fast on the button?

silverhibee
16-05-2016, 12:06 PM
many you looking for?

2 :aok:

silverhibee
16-05-2016, 12:07 PM
I had a look silver although I don't need any, didn't let me book 1 single seat in any of the areas

Tried every area, nothing Billy. :aok:

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 12:08 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160516/5378f4f9303aeb16fa8330e7c2abac31.jpg

SunshineOnLeith
16-05-2016, 12:10 PM
So basically, nobody who needs a ticket can buy a ticket because everyone from here who's already sorted is sitting filling up their baskets out of curiosity?

Billy Whizz
16-05-2016, 12:10 PM

HC, Didn't let me get any unfortunately, and I'm quite experienced at doing online tickets😄

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 12:11 PM
So basically, nobody who needs a ticket can buy a ticket because everyone from here who's already sorted is sitting filling up their baskets out of curiosity?

Anyone who really needed one should have been online either yesterday or on Saturday when they went on sale

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 12:12 PM
HC, Didn't let me get any unfortunately, and I'm quite experienced at doing online tickets

Seems to work better with a computer compared to a mobile device Billy.

Billy Whizz
16-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Seems to work better with a computer compared to a mobile device Billy.

We can't all afford PC's😅

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Anyone who really needed one should have been online either yesterday or on Saturday when they went on sale

A friendly word as a newbie. The sanctimonious shtick isn't helping anyone here.

SunshineOnLeith
16-05-2016, 12:15 PM

So you're punishing them for their tardiness by blocking their route to tickets now. I see.

Righteous.

Zitelli_07
16-05-2016, 12:16 PM
So you're punishing them for their tardiness by blocking their route to tickets now. I see.

Righteous.

:agree:

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 12:17 PM
A friendly word as a newbie. The sanctimonious shtick isn't helping anyone here.

A friendly word from me, don't come on here as a newbie and start playing the role. You will only end up getting suspicious posters questioning you. We have admins with itchy mouse clicking fingers you know. :wink:

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 12:19 PM

Righteous.

There's absolutely no proof that by putting tickets in your basket then releasing them is blocks other posters route to tickets. That was someone's opinion. Did you also stop to think that the tickets are disappearing fast due to sales at the ticket office no?

Zitelli_07
A friendly word from me, don't come on here as a newbie and start playing the role. You will only end up getting suspicious posters questioning you. We have admins with itchy mouse clicking fingers you know. :wink:

Don't try to intimidate me.

silverhibee
I have managed to get 5 in my basket Silver if you want to pass me on client refs ill happily buy them and arrange to get them to you? or i can release them and hope your fast on the button?

I have a problem, son can't find his client ref number, so only got mine, need a ref number from someone. :rolleyes:

Cheers anyway Castle. :aok:

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 12:20 PM

Likewise.

SunshineOnLeith
16-05-2016, 12:23 PM
There's absolutely no proof that by putting tickets in your basket then releasing them is blocks other posters route to tickets. That was someone's opinion. Did you also stop to think that the tickets are disappearing fast due to sales at the ticket office no?

If you've got 5 tickets in your basket, nobody can buy those tickets. Keep fighting the good fight, no place for these so-called fans who've had the temerity to wait until Monday morning to buy their tickets at Hampden.

silverhibee
16-05-2016, 12:23 PM
FFS.

Deary me.

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Now,now,lady's :rolleyes:
Calm down!!
SPARE TICKET/TICKETS!!

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 12:24 PM
If you've got 5 tickets in your basket, nobody can buy those tickets. Keep fighting the good fight, no place for these so-called fans who've had the temerity to wait until Monday morning to buy their tickets at Hampden.

I don't and never had 5 tickets in my basket so away you go and do your research before posting such nonsense.

EH54
16-05-2016, 12:26 PM

Was only offering my help

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 12:29 PM
There's folk on this thread trying to get tickets/ref numbers!!!
could we let them get on with it
please!!!!!

SunshineOnLeith
16-05-2016, 12:30 PM
I don't and never had 5 tickets in my basket so away you go and do your research before posting such nonsense.

Why not? Seems you'd be doing a more efficient job as the Ticket Guardian with 5 or so at a time, rather than merely 2.

Some of these undeserving slowcoaches might slip through and be able to buy a ticket now because of your complacency!

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Why not? Seems you'd be doing a more efficient job as the Ticket Guardian with 5 or so at a time, rather than merely 2.

Some of these undeserving slowcoaches might slip through and be able to buy a ticket now because of your complacency!

Have you got a ticket?

SJM
16-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Had the same problem with ref no,girl said the games at hampden didn't genarate points.

Thanks for that mate.

HH81
16-05-2016, 01:04 PM
I have a problem, son can't find his client ref number, so only got mine, need a ref number from someone. :rolleyes:

Cheers anyway Castle. :aok:

You can have mine mate

IngolstadtHarry
16-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Travelling back to Edinburgh from Germany on Friday and desperately looking for one ticket for anywhere in the ground. I'd appreciate any contacts.

silverhibee
16-05-2016, 01:20 PM
You can have mine mate

Ta J. Problem being is I can't get to select tickets for any of the areas :aok:

malcky
16-05-2016, 01:26 PM

I'm looking for 2 together for me and my son and have a single adult in the east to swap

JeMeSouviens
16-05-2016, 01:48 PM

Get on now, section F1 is available with plenty together.

F1 is about as good as you can get in the ends of Hampdump.

trev the hat
16-05-2016, 01:49 PM

How many you after Silver ?

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 01:52 PM

Sure he said he was looking for 2 but I'm not his spokesperson :greengrin

hibs0666
16-05-2016, 01:56 PM
I have a spare ticket reference if anyone wants it.

silverhibee
16-05-2016, 02:06 PM

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 02:16 PM
North D5 is now back on sale.... :confused:

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Me please,could you pm :aok:

trev the hat
16-05-2016, 02:21 PM

Pm sent

squire
16-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Have you got a ticket?

Of course he has a ticket. I am willing to bet SoL isn't logging in and putting a dozen tickets into his basket for each section to test where the gaps are. If you have them in your basket then nobody who actually wants to buy a ticket can get them can they?

That will be why sections appear sold out then tickets magically appear as seats are dumped out of baskets.

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 02:32 PM
]Of course he has a ticket. [/B]I am willing to bet SoL isn't logging in and putting a dozen tickets into his basket for each section to test where the gaps are. If you have them in your basket then nobody who actually wants to buy a ticket can get them can they?

That will be why sections appear sold out then tickets magically appear as seats are dumped out of baskets.

Well if thats the case then why is he moaning.

Who's doing that like? :confused:

squire
16-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Well if thats the case then why is he moaning.

Who's doing that like? :confused:

I wouldn't say he is moaning, merely pointing out the fact you are logging in to put tickets in your basket in order to tell posters where there are available seats but these seats won' be available for purchase as they are in your basket! Really not helpful.

SlatefordHibby
16-05-2016, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't say he is moaning, merely pointing out the fact you are logging in to put tickets in your basket in order to tell posters where there are available seats but these seats won' be available for purchase as they are in your basket! Really not helpful.

He's only trying to stress the point that it is possible. They'll be available when he releases them.

This spare ticket thread has a bit of developing to do.

hibs0666
16-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Me please,could you pm :aok:

pm sent. Good luck!

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 03:03 PM

3 is not dozens. They were immediately released after the photo was taken. Whats the issue?

Ronniekirk
16-05-2016, 03:17 PM

I can see you have read Lenny Bruce How to win friends and influence people .Chill ,You will get used to Hermits posting style
We have all been new posters at some point

southern hibby
16-05-2016, 04:13 PM

PM sent

algraydog
16-05-2016, 04:45 PM
after a single...anywhere :flag:

Hermit Crab
16-05-2016, 05:16 PM
A small number of additional tickets are now available to purchase online, with our original ticket allocation effectively sold out.
Click here for more: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6504

Glesgahibby
16-05-2016, 05:49 PM
pm sent. Good luck!
Sorted:aok:
thankyou:thumbsup:
:flag::flag:

mim
16-05-2016, 06:02 PM
after a single...anywhere :flag:

Singles available online in D5 and F1. I'm just about to release them from my basket :agree:

ChooseLife
16-05-2016, 06:08 PM
There's 2 seats next to each other in D5 row xx if you try now!

Scott Aitchison
16-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Is there any more reference numbers around? Me and my dad are trying to get tickets but the cup tickets he bought on his account don't give loyalty points, nightmare. :pray:

Just need the one!

Tommy - Hibees
16-05-2016, 06:55 PM

Dont suppose you know anyone else with a spare reference number? Need one for my son. Cheers

algraydog
17-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Same here, needing one to keep the family happy....please

shezer
17-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Same here, needing one to keep the family happy....please
Did you get one?

silverhibee
17-05-2016, 07:22 PM
PM sent

Not got it. :aok:

fife hfc
17-05-2016, 07:58 PM
I am looking for an extra ticket. If in the east stand then all the better. What time is the ticket office open until to pick up tickets?

Hermit Crab
17-05-2016, 09:05 PM
I am looking for an extra ticket. If in the east stand then all the better. What time is the ticket office open until to pick up tickets?

You have a PM.

EH6 Hibby
17-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Are there going to be any left for a public sale? I only just managed to scrape together enough season tickets and renewals to get my group of 15 tickets. Said I'd try to get one for my neighbour. If there are any more spare tickets/reference numbers, I'd appreciate one.

Hermit Crab
17-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Are there going to be any left for a public sale? I only just managed to scrape together enough season tickets and renewals to get my group of 15 tickets. Said I'd try to get one for my neighbour. If there are any more spare tickets/reference numbers, I'd appreciate one.

Too late theres none available online. Public sale over the phone only tomorrow, very few tickets left and they are £42 as they are debentures seats.

Toldo123
17-05-2016, 09:58 PM
I need a ticket. Can pick up on Glasgow on day. Anyone got a spare one let me know. Cheers

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

SingaporeHibs
17-05-2016, 10:06 PM

Have sent you a PM

Gordon Quinn
17-05-2016, 10:17 PM
I have one spare concession ticket. Section F4 row D. PM me if interested. £10.

jamiegray1993
18-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Been majorly let down by a friend who said he would get me tickets through the week and never bothered and had no chance getting through this morning.. i know its a long shot but looking for 2 tickets if anybody has spares

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

scottish_sleepy
18-05-2016, 09:36 AM
Still looking for 2 tickets for any section.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Cheers

AgentDaleCooper
18-05-2016, 09:38 AM
If anyone has a ticket, or ideally two, i'll do pretty much anything...would be hugely appreciated!

Jones28
18-05-2016, 09:42 AM
What a stupid ****ing system this is.

Billy Whizz
18-05-2016, 11:11 AM
You have a pm.

Where are you getting all these tickets from HC

Scottie
18-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Hearts official allocation :wink:

Hermit Crab
18-05-2016, 11:16 AM

Folk that wanted me to get them tickets managed to get some through other avenues, hospitality etc. Pain in the arse.

zlatan
18-05-2016, 11:19 AM
I've a spare for G7 now, 31.50 to cover cost plus delivery. I'm based in Glasgow so can meet you on Saturday with it.

EH6 Hibby
18-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Have sent you a PM

Hi. Didn't get a PM from you! :confused:

Billy Whizz
18-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Folk that wanted me to get them tickets managed to get some through other avenues, hospitality etc. Pain in the arse.

Good lad

Billy Whizz
18-05-2016, 11:34 AM
My friend is handing 3 into the TO later today, suggest that anyone who wants one, contacts Hibs and gets put on the waiting list asap

h18eeynick
18-05-2016, 11:37 AM
I might , and i stress might at this stage , have a spare adult ticket for East Stand area G3 row uu. I should know for certain later this afternoon once i hear back from friend. Only problem is that I am in Carlisle and cant drive at present due to foot operation so would need buyer to pick up as dont want to be mesing about in Glasgow due to little mobility. Face value of course plus booking fee so £26.50 i think ( son bought it online from New Zealand for me but a friend had already got one for me). If anyone would be interested then let me know. Not used pm before so hopefully i can sus out how to use !

Toldo123
18-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Hermit

I got one on line this morning.

Thanks though !!!!!

GGTTH

Hermit Crab
18-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Right, one spare. East stand Row H section G4. Face value £25. First to PM gets it. No time wasters, I need to get this shifted as I'm out the country Thursday and Friday due to work. :aok:

TICKET NOW GONE.

Hermit Crab
18-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Hermit

I got one on line this morning.

Thanks though !!!!!

GGTTH

No problem at all. :aok:

lyonhibs
18-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Many thanks to Erskine Hibby for sorting me out - or rather sorting a mate out but I'm the Good Samaritan in this story :greengrin

tartanhibee
18-05-2016, 01:13 PM
I now have 2 spare tickets south lower £35 each.

Pm for details.

Tickets now sold.

h18eeynick
18-05-2016, 01:22 PM
I have one adult ticket for East Stand area G3. Cost is £31 as it had special delivery of £6.20. Preference would go to anyone that could collect in Carlisle as i am currently on crutches !

scottish_sleepy
18-05-2016, 01:32 PM
I now have 2 spare tickets south lower £35 each.

Pm for details.

PM sent

jonny
18-05-2016, 02:39 PM
I now have 1 spare ticket in the North Stand, it comes with a seat on a bus Leaving York Place at 10:15.
£35 for the ticket and £12.50 for the seat. PM for further details.

jackh23
18-05-2016, 03:21 PM
I have 1 spare ticket for east stand area g6 row ee, looking for the £25 back for the ticket, pm me if ur interested.

AgentDaleCooper
18-05-2016, 03:22 PM
I'm looking for two tickets for a couple of pals who are wanting to get to the game - if anyone has a pair next to each other, that would be awesome!

Wellbankhibby
18-05-2016, 04:45 PM
I have 1 spare ticket for east stand area g6 row ee, looking for the £25 back for the ticket, pm me if ur interested.

Would be interested in ticket but I live in Dundee, will be in Glasgow Buchanan street bus station at 10.30 am. :flag:

zlatan
18-05-2016, 05:10 PM
I've a spare for G7 now, 31.50 to cover cost plus delivery. I'm based in Glasgow so can meet you on Saturday with it.

This is still available if anyone's still after one.

Wellbankhibby
18-05-2016, 05:21 PM
This is still available if anyone's still after one.

im looking for 1ticket. Arriving Bucahnan street bus station from Dundee Arrives 10.30am. If your in the area I would be very interested in ticket. Bill:aok:

erin-go-bragh87
18-05-2016, 05:28 PM
See if you've got Silver Hospitality in the North Stand upper is that only for us or will there be Huns in there too?

zlatan
18-05-2016, 05:32 PM
im looking for 1ticket. Arriving Bucahnan street bus station from Dundee Arrives 10.30am. If your in the area I would be very interested in ticket. Bill:aok:

Sent you a PM :aok:

stantonhibby
18-05-2016, 05:36 PM
See if you've got Silver Hospitality in the North Stand upper is that only for us or will there be Huns in there too?

I think they will be in their own lounge. Had those tickets for the Killie final and it was all Hibbies.

erin-go-bragh87
18-05-2016, 05:37 PM
I think they will be in their own lounge. Had those tickets for the Killie final and it was all Hibbies.

Cool, cheers mate!

HibbyDave
18-05-2016, 05:39 PM
One spare ticket for G7 £25 available. I am on bus 3 from Dianes Pool Hall Morrison Street so happy to meet there Sat morning ( I live in Fife and wont be over to Edinburgh before Sat).
PM me if interested.

jackh23
18-05-2016, 05:49 PM
Would be interested in ticket but I live in Dundee, will be in Glasgow Buchanan street bus station at 10.30 am. :flag:

still looking for a ticket?

Wellbankhibby
18-05-2016, 06:02 PM
still looking for a ticket?

just had a private message to meet up on Sat morning with ticket. Thanks for getting back to me mate.

erskine-hibby
18-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Many thanks to Erskine Hibby for sorting me out - or rather sorting a mate out but I'm the Good Samaritan in this story :greengrin

No problem. Always willing to help fellow hibees if I can.

Gypsy Traveller
18-05-2016, 07:03 PM
there are still tickets available on line for cup final :aok:

Aldo
18-05-2016, 07:10 PM
there are still tickets available on line for cup final :aok:

Restricted view apparently

LaMotta
18-05-2016, 07:48 PM
One Spare Adult Ticket for sale.

Nice view from the North Stand, Area D 5, £35

Edinburgh Based, might be able to deliver Thurs/Fri or can meet near Hampden on Sat.

HibbyDave
18-05-2016, 07:55 PM
One spare ticket for G7 £25 available. I am on bus 3 from Dianes Pool Hall Morrison Street so happy to meet there Sat morning ( I live in Fife and wont be over to Edinburgh before Sat).
PM me if interested.

Ticket gone!

malcky
18-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Ticket gone!

1 ticket available east F3 £25

burghhibs
18-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Looking for 2 Adult Tickets if anybody could help please?

Nailsea Hibby
18-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Looking for 2 Adult Tickets if anybody could help please?

Have 2 for East. 1 in G4 and 1 in G6 will be coming up Thursday night be in East Lothian Friday afternoon/night:hibees

jamiegray1993
19-05-2016, 01:04 AM
Looking for 2 tickets but happy to take a couple of singles if anybody could help

Roxyhibee
19-05-2016, 06:27 AM
In the madness of trying to get us all seated together over wave one and two, we now have 2 extra tickets.

1 in East, row ZZ seat 150 beside our group. £25.

The other is arriving by post today - no idea where it is. £25.

If anyone wants them, I am out and about today (going to Hibs shop, etc) and can bring them to you, within reason...!

h18eeynick
19-05-2016, 06:33 AM
Looking for 2 tickets but happy to take a couple of singles if anybody could help

I have one for East Stand as let down by someone who said they would take it. £31 as paid for special collection. Would need to meet outside Asda in Glasgow around 12 noon as on crutches and cant walk very far at present !

mim
19-05-2016, 07:36 AM
I see the restricted view tickets include I-4 Row KK seat 70. Can anyone explain this?? :confused:

hibs0666
19-05-2016, 07:57 AM
I see the restricted view tickets include I-4 Row KK seat 70. Can anyone explain this?? :confused:

Handrail.

Albanian Hibs
19-05-2016, 08:03 AM
I dont understand why people are asking for face value plus special delivery costs from fellow hibees? It was your choice to get special delivery in the first place. The person who is buying the ticket should not be paying more than face value IMO

jackh23
19-05-2016, 08:08 AM

easty
19-05-2016, 08:33 AM

youve got a pm -

Ignore it, tickets no longer needed.

DarrenSQH
19-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Row A tickets are still for sale on the Hibs ticket site. In the East stand.

erin go bragh
19-05-2016, 10:17 AM

Deeks is after one ticket . You could PM silver .

GGTTH

tjay
19-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Just back from ER
Got a spare tick for a mate at box office
They had a couple of spares !
Worth a try

h18eeynick
19-05-2016, 11:22 AM
I dont understand why people are asking for face value plus special delivery costs from fellow hibees? It was your choice to get special delivery in the first place. The person who is buying the ticket should not be paying more than face value IMO

I will give you the same response as i gave someone yesterday . What choice when you live in Carlisle and tickets only posted a couple of days before game ? Add to that the fact that i cant drive due to surgery ! Only got a spare as my son in New Zealand got it for me as Hibs have cocked up my online registration and my son missed my message telling him that a friend had sorted one

haagsehibby
19-05-2016, 11:33 AM
One spare for section G6, row EE. Face value £25. I'll be in town from around 2.30 tomorrow. PM if interested .

OsloHibs
19-05-2016, 11:40 AM

I agree. It's cheeky to ask you for the postage costs!

Hermit Crab
19-05-2016, 11:55 AM
I agree. It's cheeky to ask you for the postage costs!

The ticket price plus delivery is face value. That's what holder paid so that's what they sell it for. That would leave them out of pocket of the waived the £6.50 delivery fee. If folk want a ticket they will pay it. Simple as that.

Hermit Crab
19-05-2016, 11:57 AM

That is face value. It's what they paid. With the amount Hibs have squeezed out of us over the last few months I think it's only fair that all costs are covered.

burghhibs
19-05-2016, 12:11 PM
Still looking for 2 Tickets if anyone can help will pick up Thanks

RoxburghHibs
19-05-2016, 12:17 PM
I have one spare adult ticket available in the east stand - £25 Area G3 row W seat 65.

Collection from Uphall West Lothian - tonight or tomorrow.

Roxyhibee
19-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Still looking for 2 Tickets if anyone can help will pick up Thanks

Got 2 available (not together) and can deliver / meet.

Onceinawhile
19-05-2016, 12:30 PM
That is face value. It's what they paid. With the amount Hibs have squeezed out of us over the last few months I think it's only fair that all costs are covered.

Only if they bought only one ticket though. If they bought two or more that's not right is it?

jonny
19-05-2016, 12:36 PM
I still have a spare ticket in the North Stand, about 2 thirds of the way up near the halfway line. Cracking view.
Face value at £35.
Also an available seat on a bus leaving from Sheriffhall park and ride with a pick up in York Place Edinburgh for £12.50. The seat is being held for the buyer of the ticket should they need it (although still have a couple of seats available)

JOD
19-05-2016, 12:39 PM
I see there is tickets on website F1 for £310 !! What's that all about ??? lol

PerfectlyFranck
19-05-2016, 01:06 PM
I will give you the same response as i gave someone yesterday . What choice when you live in Carlisle and tickets only posted a couple of days before game ? Add to that the fact that i cant drive due to surgery ! Only got a spare as my son in New Zealand got it for me as Hibs have cocked up my online registration and my son missed my message telling him that a friend had sorted one

Not one word in that answers their post and why you should be able to charge for your postage. Face value is what is stated on the ticket (Face value: £15, £25, £35, etc.) Of course it's only a few quid, but UK ticketing law doesn't allow people to recoup booking & postage fees.

Perhaps the only positive about the horrendous ticketing sales by Hibs is that is has left less time for people to tout tickets. But that has also meant that people like yourself are struggling to pass on spares tickets to other Hibbies.

jonny
19-05-2016, 01:09 PM
I still have a spare ticket in the North Stand, about 2 thirds of the way up near the halfway line. Cracking view.
Face value at £35.
Also an available seat on a bus leaving from Sheriffhall park and ride with a pick up in York Place Edinburgh for £12.50. The seat is being held for the buyer of the ticket should they need it (although still have a couple of seats available)

Ticket now gone.

lyonhibs
19-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Only if they bought only one ticket though. If they bought two or more that's not right is it?

If they bought 2 tickets in 1 transaction and are charging £6.50 extra per ticket, then yes. I don't know if there's any suggestion that's what folk are doing though :confused:

Roxyhibee
19-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Update on seat numbers for 2 i have available.

Both East Stand -

1 is Area G6 Row DD seat 141.

1 is Area F6 Row ZZ seat 150.

£25 each. Can sell individually and deliver today.

Albanian Hibs
19-05-2016, 02:02 PM

Face value is what it states on the ticket. Not including admin costs, delivery costs, etc. Its like me adding petrol money on to my ticket cost as i chose to collect and i used £5 worth of petrol doing this. As Mon Dieu said above, uk ticketing laws dont allow you to recoup postage and booking fees when selling.

erin-go-bragh87
19-05-2016, 02:49 PM
I have 2 tickets together, £25 each. I've got hospitality so will be at the stadium from about 12.30 to meet you with them. Otherwise you could nip up to Inverness and pick them up before hand😉

Pete
19-05-2016, 02:53 PM
The ticket price plus delivery is face value.

face value

Noun

the value printed or depicted on a coin, banknote, postage stamp, ticket, etc., especially when less than the actual value.

"touts offer tickets priced at many times their face value" 

hibeg
19-05-2016, 03:17 PM

Both East Stand -

Hi Mate
Do you have one still available???
Cheers

erin-go-bragh87
19-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Any chance we could all just agree whoever is selling the ticket can ask for the postage back if they need it and keep this thread for folk looking for tickets? Don't want anyone missing out coz they are trying to read through arguments while looking for a ticket!

Roxyhibee
19-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Hi Mate
Do you have one still available???
Cheers

Yes. Anyone you want.

LaMotta
19-05-2016, 03:39 PM
One Spare Adult Ticket for sale.

Nice view from the North Stand, Area D 5, £35

Edinburgh Based, might be able to deliver Thurs/Fri or can meet near Hampden on Sat.

This ticket still available if anyone still looking.....

h18eeynick
19-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Not one word in that answers their post and why you should be able to charge for your postage. Face value is what is stated on the ticket (Face value: £15, £25, £35, etc.) Of course it's only a few quid, but UK ticketing law doesn't allow people to recoup booking & postage fees.

Perhaps the only positive about the horrendous ticketing sales by Hibs is that is has left less time for people to tout tickets. But that has also meant that people like yourself are struggling to pass on spares tickets to other Hibbies.

Ticket sold earlier this afternoon and had to let others down so not actually struggling ! The guy actually offered me £50 despite me advising £31 and you will be pleased to hear that i do not seek a profit and confirmed £31 to him

ben johnson
19-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Ticket sold earlier this afternoon and had to let others down so not actually struggling ! The guy actually offered me £50 despite me advising £31 and you will be pleased to hear that i do not seek a profit and confirmed £31 to him

If had been sorted out with tickets two days before a sold out Final I would pay ticket price and the guy would have a tenner on top for a few pints.

RoxburghHibs
19-05-2016, 03:59 PM
This ticket (at face value / no extra charges even though paid £6.50 for postage :greengrin) is still available.

East stand - £25 Area G3 row W seat 65.

Collection from Uphall, West Lothian - tonight or tomorrow all day.

fubar
19-05-2016, 04:22 PM
I'm looking for one in G3...is it still available? I've sent a PM

This ticket (at face value / no extra charges even though paid £6.50 for postage :greengrin) is still available.

RoxburghHibs
19-05-2016, 04:47 PM
I'm looking for one in G3...is it still available? I've sent a PM

Yes it is still available and I have replied. :flag:

Ronniekirk
19-05-2016, 04:49 PM
I gave a 42 pound debenture seat to someone for 25 quid so he could then give his ticket in the east to a mate who didnt have a ticket
For me its about getting as many hibees there as we can Lets not have empty seats dotted about just coz folk are holding out for face value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailsea Hibby
19-05-2016, 04:50 PM
2 tickets spare 1 G4 and 1 G6 face value

fubar
19-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Yes it is still available and I have replied. :flag:

Great...I can come through tonight. I"ve sent you my moby.
GGTTH

HibsMax
19-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Area G6 Row MM Seat 0140

25 quid

At this late stage there is little chance of it being mailed to anyone on time so looking for a local delivery (Loanhead). I will be on the 9:15am train from Waverly to Queen St so that's an option as well. I think I will end up holding onto the ticket and giving it to anyone I bump into around the ground.

RoxburghHibs
19-05-2016, 05:52 PM

Ticket now gone.

scottish_sleepy
19-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Single ticket looking for a good home.
G3 LL 88
£25 with no add ons ☺️
PM for info

Ticket now gone

givescotlandfreedom
19-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Area G6 Row MM Seat 0140

25 quid

At this late stage there is little chance of it being mailed to anyone on time so looking for a local delivery (Loanhead). I will be on the 9:15am train from Waverly to Queen St so that's an option as well. I think I will end up holding onto the ticket and giving it to anyone I bump into around the ground.

It this still available? My Mrs just got the day off and is interested in coming.

SmithyHibee
19-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Gents, I have a spare ticket for G6 row d seat 139, east stand, £25.

Ticket gone guys.

munchar
19-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Looking for an adult & child ticket for any stand for a friend and his son?

Frogga
19-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Looking for 2 adults 😊

givescotlandfreedom
19-05-2016, 06:26 PM
It this still available? My Mrs just got the day off and is interested in coming.

Never mind, she doesn't want to sit on her own. No chance getting two together.

Frogga
19-05-2016, 06:27 PM
I have 2 tickets together, £25 each. I've got hospitality so will be at the stadium from about 12.30 to meet you with them. Otherwise you could nip up to Inverness and pick them up before hand😉

Are these still available? Long shot I know!

Roxyhibee
19-05-2016, 06:42 PM

Both East Stand -

The Green Goblin
19-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Looking for 2 adults 

I don't think this is that kind of website :greengrin

Roxyhibee
19-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Looking for 2 adults 

I have 2 - not together but both in East. See post just above.

Frogga
19-05-2016, 07:22 PM
I have 2 - not together but both in East. See post just above.

Thanks RH but it's for my Brother and his girlfriend. He's not keen to leave his lady on her own as she's not a footy fan!

Hermit Crab
19-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Never mind, she doesn't want to sit on her own. No chance getting two together.

If she wants to go desperately enough she'll sit on her own....:greengrin

kezbar
19-05-2016, 07:23 PM
I have two spare tickets for east stand, not together. Can collect if in Aberdeen area or arrange to meet at Hampden on Saturday.
£25 each

Area G 6 row s seat 138
Area G2 row uu seat 46

Roxyhibee
19-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Thanks RH but it's for my Brother and his girlfriend. He's not keen to leave his lady on her own as she's not a footy fan!

No problem FF...

Hermit Crab
19-05-2016, 07:28 PM

Why is she going then? :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
19-05-2016, 07:28 PM
If she wants to go desperately enough she'll sit on her own....:greengrin

Correct! I don't mind as long as she's not sat next to me ;)

Hermit Crab
19-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Correct! I don't mind as long as she's not sat next to me ;)

:tee hee:

Gareth Evans
19-05-2016, 07:38 PM
2 adult tickets seated together available for east stand - £25 each

Frogga
19-05-2016, 07:38 PM
2 adult tickets seated together available for east stand - £25 each

I'll take them please!

IFONLY
19-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Spare ticket East Stand G1 row CC......p.m. me I stay in the West of Edinburgh

erin-go-bragh87
19-05-2016, 07:51 PM

These have now been sold.

Clare-HFC
19-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Hi,

I have 1 adult ticket for the cup final on Saturday for sale. Would like to meet someone before Saturday in Edinburgh with it to save running about before the game. Also have a contact for a seat on a bus if required.

East Stand
Area G7
Row BB
Seat 0165

Adult Ticket

£25 please

Nailsea Hibby
19-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Area G6 Row L Seat 136 £25
Area G4 Row YY Seat 96 £25

GGTTH! :greengrin

burghhibs
19-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Guys, I have two VIP Cup Final Tickets seats together for sale, south stand section k4 row U, access to a cash bar, Hibs section, dress code, nae colours, free pie and bovril at half time. Think they were selling fro 40 off quid each but best reasonable offer secures,collect Glasgow southside after 11 on Saturday morning. Only for genuine Hibbys, collection is from me and I if me or the guys on here dinnae know of you I will be asking you questions only a Hibby will know the answers to.

From West of Scotland hibs fans FB page
sent you a message on your tickets

munchar
19-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Guys, I have two VIP Cup Final Tickets seats together for sale, south stand section k4 row U, access to a cash bar, Hibs section, dress code, nae colours, free pie and bovril at half time. Think they were selling fro 40 off quid each but best reasonable offer secures,collect Glasgow southside after 11 on Saturday morning. Only for genuine Hibbys, collection is from me and I if me or the guys on here dinnae know of you I will be asking you questions only a Hibby will know the answers to.

From West of Scotland hibs fans FB page

I'm looking for 2 tickets for a wee boy in my lad dies football team and his dad. Ask me some questions! Lol

Roxyhibee
20-05-2016, 06:13 AM
Both in East Stand - can be sold individually.

1 in row DD seat 141. 1 in row ZZ seat 150.

£25 each. Reply to thread or PM me.

glory glory..

portygeoff
20-05-2016, 06:31 AM
I have a spare ticket for Area G3. Adult £25. Can drop off around Edina today or meet in Glasgow.

Itsnoteasy
20-05-2016, 06:57 AM
Spare Ticket Adult £25

Area G2 Row SS SEAT 0043

EAST STAND

DickieDastardly
20-05-2016, 07:05 AM
Spare adult available for the East.

number9dream
20-05-2016, 07:30 AM
Spares appear to outnumber appeals but I also have one extra ticket now. G3 in the east.
Glasgow-based, so it would need to be a Saturday handover unless you are also in the area...

Andymac85
20-05-2016, 07:48 AM
I was planning not to go and just watch from behind the couch at home, but now that the match is almost here I'm really regretting not getting a ticket.

If anyone as a spare to sell I would be very grateful.

Roxyhibee
20-05-2016, 08:13 AM
I was planning not to go and just watch from behind the couch at home, but now that the match is almost here I'm really regretting not getting a ticket.

If anyone as a spare to sell I would be very grateful.

No problems Andy. Sorted.

superfurryhibby
20-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Spare ticket available for the East. Row MM- section G6.

My laddie has the ticket and will be in Glasgow centre from 12ish or meet at Hampden around 2pm. He's flying up from London, so I can't get my hands on it until he arrives at Glasgow on Saturday morning. Pm me if you need one!

GGTTH

h18eeynick
20-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Also got a spare for East Stand - adult ticket

Roxyhibee
20-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Both in East Stand - can be sold individually.

1 in row DD seat 141. 1 in row ZZ seat 150.

£25 each. Reply to thread or PM me.

glory glory..

Both tickets now gone.

The Green Goblin
20-05-2016, 10:57 AM
The number of spare tickets seems very high. Anyone got any ideas on why that should be?

darwenhibby
20-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Got an adult and child ticket for north stand
Pm if interested

number9dream
20-05-2016, 11:21 AM
The number of spare tickets seems very high. Anyone got any ideas on why that should be?

I got one in wave 2 but then managed to get two posh seats together for me and my old dad in wave 3. Thought a friend would take the single but he's for watching it in the pub, which is pretty disappointing.
Seat still going in G3...

SunshineOnLeith
20-05-2016, 11:40 AM

Happens every final, it's quite bizarre. Do people just buy loads of tickets regardless of whether they have people lined up to use them?

lyonhibs
20-05-2016, 11:46 AM
I got one in wave 2 but then managed to get two posh seats together for me and my old dad in wave 3. Thought a friend would take the single but he's for watching it in the pub, which is pretty disappointing.
Seat still going in G3...

Eh? He's a Hibs fan in Scotland with the offer of a guaranteed ticket to the Scottish Cup Final and he's chosen to watch it in the pub??

What a weirdo :confused:

Itsnoteasy
20-05-2016, 11:48 AM
spare ticket adult £25

area g2 row ss seat 0043

east stand

still available

hibs0666
20-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Happens every final, it's quite bizarre. Do people just buy loads of tickets regardless of whether they have people lined up to use them?

Circumstances change. Given we have shifted 22000 tickets the number of spares is minimal.

Hibeewilly
20-05-2016, 12:09 PM
I have one spare ticket for the East - its a £22 row B one - PM if interested

hfcpaul
20-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Pm if interested

Pm sent mate

Clare-HFC
20-05-2016, 12:18 PM
I have 1 Concession Cup Final ticket for sale in the William Hill Stand Lower Area: I4 Row: SS Seat: 0068. Face Value £15. I also have a contact for seats on a bus if required.

hfcpaul
20-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Pm if interested

Pm sent mate

darwenhibby
20-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Pm sent mate

Replied 🇳🇬👍

DickieDastardly
20-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Spare adult available for the East.

Still available...

high bee
20-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Anyone got a ticket available that is in the Fife/Tayside area?

number9dream
20-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Eh? He's a Hibs fan in Scotland with the offer of a guaranteed ticket to the Scottish Cup Final and he's chosen to watch it in the pub??

What a weirdo :confused:

It's weirder than that... He lives in Madrid but is coming over. He's so convinced that he's a jinx that he refuses to actually attend the game.
I've given up trying and now I've found a much saner taker for the ticket.

Hibeewilly
20-05-2016, 01:20 PM
I have one spare ticket for the East - its a £22 row B one - PM if interested
Ticket away:thumbsup:

CropleyWasGod
20-05-2016, 02:23 PM
I have a spare ticket for tomorrow.

It's in the East.

hibeejoy
20-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Spare adult ticket - East Stand(G5) Row Y Seat 124 - £25.
Can deliver tonight in Edinburgh.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Anyone got a ticket available that is in the Fife/Tayside area?

You must have amazing eyesight!

Aldoo
20-05-2016, 02:56 PM
just picked my tickets up from the stadium and was told there's 'tens' of tickets brought back or the office have been informed that they are not needed anymore so I bought another 4 for my family no probs. Get down there or phone ASAP.

db03
20-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Anyone got A ticket for sale??
Just the one please

CropleyWasGod
20-05-2016, 03:11 PM
I do . In the east

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

SunshineOnLeith
Anyone got A ticket for sale??
Just the one please

Look at the post immediately before yours.

db03
I do . In the east

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

How much mate?