PDA

View Full Version : Happy bus for next season. ⚽️💚🍻👍

munchar
16-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Now that I'm NEARLY over Friday's result, I'm looking forward to the Cup Final, which we have a very good chance of winning. ⚽️🏆🙏
However, like it or not, we have at least another season in The Championship. The only way to deal with this seasons disappointment is to embrace the challenge in front of us for next season. Our home form was excellent, and it was ultimately away from home where we lost the league.
I'm testing the waters to see if there's any fans out there who would like to share this journey with me. There will be ups & downs. That's the Hibs way. But if we can gather a core of support who will back the team whatever the result, it can only benefit us on the park.
I'm willing to organise travel and pit stops on route to anyone who fancies making a day of away games.
Win or lose, we will booze.
Anybody who fancies jumping on the emotional roller coaster that is Hibernian Fc, (we hate Jam Tarts & we hate Dundee). Put your name down, with a wee funny tail about your experiences following The Cabbage.
GGTTH ⚽️💚

SJM
16-05-2016, 08:51 AM
No idea how you can be over Friday so soon and easily.

Happy bus, might jump on in August depending on the start of the season but reading the Ayr Utd thread and the realisation we are down here again is ***** as anything.

munchar
16-05-2016, 09:01 AM
No idea how you can be over Friday so soon and easily.

Happy bus, might jump on in August depending on the start of the season but reading the Ayr Utd thread and the realisation we are down here again is ***** as anything.

Not over it mate, just thinking it wasn't the final, & we still had Killie & Kris Boyd to get past, so wasn't as bad as Hamilton! 😢
My mate once said, "football can spoil an otherwise great day out".
If your with good people, you have a good time. Just the 90 minutes in between we have to deal with.

SJM
16-05-2016, 10:13 AM
👍 let's do it Saturday mate.