PDA

View Full Version : Fans on Friday

Alfred E Newman
15-05-2016, 12:57 PM
I thought the supporters were magnificent for the whole game on Friday even when we were trailing. The backing given was just what was asked for by the club , noisy and boisterous throughout.
Has there been any acknowledgement from the club or Stubbs ? No or not one I have heard anyway.
We always hear how the players are hurting etc but not as much as the fans I would guess.
I appreciate the players tried their best on Friday but a small "thank you for your support " from the manager would not have went amiss after yet another sickening body blow.

Itsnoteasy
15-05-2016, 01:31 PM
I thought the supporters were magnificent for the whole game on Friday even when we were trailing. The backing given was just what was asked for by the club , noisy and boisterous throughout.
Has there been any acknowledgement from the club or Stubbs ? No or not one I have heard anyway.
We always hear how the players are hurting etc but not as much as the fans I would guess.
I appreciate the players tried their best on Friday but a small "thank you for your support " from the manager would not have went amiss after yet another sickening body blow.

Spot on :aok:

JJP
15-05-2016, 01:36 PM

They have our money. Don't hold your breath.

TAHibby
15-05-2016, 01:38 PM
I don't want to say criticise as such but Stubbs has only ever said things like "wish attendances were higher" or "wish they would be more vocal". Never really any thanks or praise

Borderhibbie76
15-05-2016, 02:23 PM
I appreciate the players tried their best on Friday but a small "thank you for

your support " from the manager would not have went amiss after yet
another sickening body blow.

Spot on mate i really thought some sort of thank you and sorry message would have went up on website by now... But nothing

Green Fish
15-05-2016, 02:26 PM
I had friends (hibees) in the Falkirk end who said the noise coming from us was superb

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Shrekko
15-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Think it was the best Hibs support in many a year on Friday.

If Stubbsy wants the fans to be more vocal he needs to get the team playing in a style that gets the crowd going.

Alex Trager
15-05-2016, 02:32 PM
I don't want to say criticise as such but Stubbs has only ever said things like "wish attendances were higher" or "wish they would be more vocal". Never really any thanks or praise

I disagree with this. He regularly mentions how we have been grand all season.