PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Cup Final Team vs Rangers.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Assuming McGeouchs injured:

Logan

McGregor
Hanlon
Fonts

Gunnarsson
Hendo
Bartley
McGinn
Stevenson

Keatings
Cummings

JimBHibees
15-05-2016, 06:48 AM
I would maybe play Gunnarsson right centre back rather than Fonts bit quicker and more aggressive. Fyvie will play before Hendo in that formation and Stokes will partner assuming Keatings though wouldn't be surprised if Jason came back for final given his scoring record v Rangers. Thought Bartley poor on Friday needs to be up to speed for this game if not Fyvie in with Henderson.

lucky
15-05-2016, 06:59 AM
Not even close to what the team will be

Callum7
15-05-2016, 07:12 AM
I would maybe play Gunnarsson right centre back rather than Fonts bit quicker and more aggressive. Fyvie will play before Hendo in that formation and Stokes will partner assuming Keatings though wouldn't be surprised if Jason came back for final given his scoring record v Rangers. Thought Bartley poor on Friday needs to be up to speed for this game if not Fyvie in with Henderson.

Stokes got a yellow card on Friday so he misses his next match.

J-C
15-05-2016, 07:18 AM

Only miss the next match if we had won, doesn't count for the cup.

AFKA5814_Hibs
15-05-2016, 07:18 AM

We have no suspensions going into the Cup game. If Stokes was to miss a game it will be his next league match.

PompeyHibs
15-05-2016, 07:20 AM
Defence needs to be changed as we are shipping too many goals

Defence i would defo drop Stevenson and Hanlon bring in Gunnerson and Fontaine, keep McGregor and Gray in the side

Goalkeeper: prob stick with Logan but not much between either goalie

Midfield: McGinn, Henderson, Bartley (mcGeouch if fit) and Fyvie.

Strikers:
Defo start with Stokes then its a hard choice between Keatings and Cummings.
Keatings deserves to stay in after Friday but Cummings loves a goal v the Rangers

Enough said
15-05-2016, 07:21 AM
Not even close to what the team will be come on then tell us what the team is -:)

Callum7
15-05-2016, 07:21 AM
We have no suspensions going into the Cup game. If Stokes was to miss a game it will be his next league match.

Ah right said on the telebox that he misses his next match must of read it wrong then.

J-C
15-05-2016, 07:32 AM
Defence needs to be changed as we are shipping too many goals

Defence i would defo drop Stevenson and Hanlon bring in Gunnerson and Fontaine, keep McGregor and Gray in the side

Goalkeeper: prob stick with Logan but not much between either goalie

Midfield: McGinn, Henderson, Bartley (mcGeouch if fit) and Fyvie.

Strikers:
Defo start with Stokes then its a hard choice between Keatings and Cummings.
Keatings deserves to stay in after Friday but Cummings loves a goal v the Rangers

So you'd play Gunnarsson at LB a position he's not played at ER in the biggest game of the season :confused:

He'll go with the same shape of team as the last league game at ER, 3-5-2, it may be different personnel but the same tactics, it's all about keeping our shape and discipline, if we can do that the we will win, you have to stop Rangers playing 1st and foremost.

lucky
15-05-2016, 07:34 AM
come on then tell us what the team is -:)

I've given up trying to guess Stubbs line up. But I'd expect Fyvie to be in the starting 11 along with the club captain

Enough said
15-05-2016, 07:41 AM
I've given up trying to guess Stubbs line up. But I'd expect Fyvie to be in the starting 11 along with the club captain

If he can pick the right team we can win

Allant1981
15-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Logan
Mcgregor
Hanlon
Gunnarsson
Gray
Henderson
Fyvie(mcgeouch if fit)
Mcginn
Stevenson
Stokes
Keatings

Nameless
15-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Given that The Rangers are likely to go 4-3-3, I think Stubbs will go with the tried and tested 3-5-2. I have no clue who he will pick, but my preference would be;

GK - Ox

CB - Fonts
CB - Hanlon
CB - McGregor

RWB - Gunny
LWB - Henderson
CM - Bartley
CM - McGinn
CM - Fyvie

CF - Stokes
CF - Cummings

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

spike220
15-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Given that The Rangers are likely to go 4-3-3, I think Stubbs will go with the tried and tested 3-5-2. I have no clue who he will pick, but my preference would be;

GK - Ox

CB - Fonts
CB - Hanlon
CB - McGregor

RWB - Gunny
LWB - Henderson
CM - Bartley
CM - McGinn
CM - Fyvie

CF - Stokes
CF - Cummings

Looks great

J-C
15-05-2016, 07:59 AM

GK - Ox

CB - Fonts
CB - Hanlon
CB - McGregor

RWB - Gunny
LWB - Henderson
CM - Bartley
CM - McGinn
CM - Fyvie

CF - Stokes
CF - Cummings

You'd play a right footed attacking midfielder at left wingback, a position he's never played before as opposed to Stevenson who has played all season and had a very good game against Rangers last time out, so good he had O'Halloran in his back pocket and the guy moved wings to see if he could get any joy there.

makaveli1875
15-05-2016, 07:59 AM
id go 3-5-2

logan

hanlon
mcgregor(c)
gunnarsson

stevenson
mcginn
mcgeouch if fit/bartley
henderson
boyle

keatings
stokes

subs:
oxley
cummings
gray
fontaine
thomson
dagnall

hibeedonald
15-05-2016, 08:06 AM
I would play Cummings purely because he keeps scoring against them.

PompeyHibs
15-05-2016, 08:14 AM
So you'd play Gunnarsson at LB a position he's not played at ER in the biggest game of the season :confused:

He'll go with the same shape of team as the last league game at ER, 3-5-2, it may be different personnel but the same tactics, it's all about keeping our shape and discipline, if we can do that the we will win, you have to stop Rangers playing 1st and foremost.

Formation could still be 3-5-2 with those players i have selected. The 3-5-2 worked well in last game v the Rangers.

Time for a change Stevenson and Hanlon need to be dropped IMO.
Lets try a team without them in the big game. We may just win.

GGTTH

PompeyHibs
15-05-2016, 08:16 AM

GK - Ox

CB - Fonts
CB - Hanlon
CB - McGregor

RWB - Gunny
LWB - Henderson
CM - Bartley
CM - McGinn
CM - Fyvie

CF - Stokes
CF - Cummings

I like look of that team but i'd drop Hanlon (replace with Gunny) and have Gray in at RWB
I agree 3-5-2 is the way forward

Nameless
15-05-2016, 08:17 AM
You'd play a right footed attacking midfielder at left wingback

Yes, for the following reasons;
1 - Pace, he is quick.
2 - Stamina, he has an engine.
3 - Intelligence, his positioning and pass selection are good.
4 - Delivery, he can deliver a cross.
5 - Tackling, not his strongest asset, but not exactly a weakness either.

Playing a righty on the left is not groundbreaking stuff, a fair few successful teams do it. I think Henderson would provide more in that position than Stevenson, and provides more versatility.

eastcoasthibby
15-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Logan

Hamlon
Fonts
McGregor

Stevenson
McGinn
McGeoch
Henderson
Gunnarson

Stokes
Keatings

Or

Logan

Hanlon
Fonts
McGregor
Gunnarson

McGinn
Fyvie
MccGeoch
Henderson

Stokes
Keatibgs

J-C
15-05-2016, 08:24 AM
1 - Pace, he is quick.

Playing a righty on the left is not groundbreaking stuff, a fair few successful teams do it. I think Henderson would provide more in that position than Stevenson, and provides more versatility.

You must be seeing a different Henderson than me because he's one of the slowest players in the team, it's his one big weakness and may see him not fulfilling his true potential.

Nameless
15-05-2016, 08:33 AM
You must be seeing a different Henderson than me because he's one of the slowest players in the team, it's his one big weakness and may see him not fulfilling his true potential.

We must be, as he is capable of beating a man and has shown that when we counterattack. Stubbs tactics are slow, which makes our midfielders look slow, but Henderson certainly doesn't lack a turn of pace.

mcfly
15-05-2016, 08:34 AM
The team will be the same 3-5-2 that beat Rangers at Easter road except maybe keatings in.

Any other formation would be crazy and we would get picked off and beat

Diclonius
15-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Logan

Gray McGregor Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson

McGinn Bartley Henderson

Stokes Cummings

Lago
15-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Having watched that game agains Falkirk and seen Gray absolutely toiling trying to defend at right back, I absolutely despair at the thought of Lee Wallace coming down that wing at him. Mayhem in the making.

BoomtownHibees
15-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Can't believe somebody is suggesting playing Gunnarson at left back and another suggesting Henderson as a left wing back. Thank **** it's not you guys picking the team

SpaceBob
15-05-2016, 09:26 AM
You'd play a right footed attacking midfielder at left wingback, a position he's never played before as opposed to Stevenson who has played all season and had a very good game against Rangers last time out, so good he had O'Halloran in his back pocket and the guy moved wings to see if he could get any joy there.

spot on

GreenOnions
15-05-2016, 09:40 AM
I don't think there is any way Stubbs is going to drop either Hanlon (our best defender), Gray (our captain) or Stevenson ( virtually ever-present). I'd also be very surprised if Fyvie or Cummings are left out. For me - assuming McGeouch is unfit - the only two questions relate to the formation and whether Bartley or Henderson starts.

I'd go for 3-5-2 as against The Rangers last time but replace Bartley with Henderson:

...............................Logan

..........Gunnarsson..McGregor...Hanlon

...............................Fyvie

Gray.........Henderson...........McGinn...Stevenso n

...................Cummings.....Stokes

Subs: Oxley, Fontaine, Bartley, Keatings, Boyle

trev the hat
15-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Hope I'm wrong but can't see Dylan being fit
Keatings played well on Fri but Cummings deserves his place over the course of the season IMO
Gray looks totally burned out so Gunnarson & Boyle to negate Wallace's forward runs.

Logan

Hanlon
McGregor
Gunnarson

Stevenson
Henderson
Bartley
McGinn
Boyle

Stokes
Cummings

Subs -

Oxley
Gray
Fontaine
Fyvie
Keatings
Thomson
Dagnall

fat freddy
15-05-2016, 09:58 AM
I've seen some wacko suggestions so far, Henderson at left wing back made me laugh and got me thinking of the weirdest line up we could use. GK - Ox. Back 3 of Fontaine Gunnerson Stevenson. Midfield - Handling Fyvie Carmichael Bartley &Thomson. Forwards - Dagnell & Boyle.

J-C
15-05-2016, 10:09 AM
I don't think there is any way Stubbs is going to drop either Hanlon (our best defender), Gray (our captain) or Stevenson ( virtually ever-present). I'd also be very surprised if Fyvie or Cummings are left out. For me - assuming McGeouch is unfit - the only two questions relate to the formation and whether Bartley or Henderson starts.

I'd go for 3-5-2 as against The Rangers last time but replace Bartley with Henderson:

This looks spot on for me, the only thing I'd have would be Keatings instead of Cummings but that's just my personal choice right now because of form.

Smartie
15-05-2016, 10:27 AM
I'd go with the team that beat them the last time we played them at ER.

We need to pick our best team based on who we are playing against.

Normally I don't like Cummings and Stokes together but I they had their best game together against them the last time.

It was criminal that Stubbs didn't make a change to counter Falkirk's physical onslaught late in the game the other night but Rangers present a very different threat.

Snuff their wide players out and they've not got much of a threat from elsewhere. Gray and Stevenson have had some of there best games countering the threat that Rangers provide - it would be madness to punish ourselves for mistakes they may have made in the last game.

Unless Rangers decide to just lump the ball into the box like Falkirk do, in which case we're f*****.

FromTheCapital
15-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon

Gray
Henderson
Bartley
McGinn
Stevenson

Stokes
Keatings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makaveli1875
15-05-2016, 11:05 AM
i cant believe people are picking fyvie for a cup final :confused: he has no composure at the best of times and when the pressure is on he is nothing short of a bomb scare.

Danderhall Hibs
15-05-2016, 11:05 AM
This looks spot on for me, the only thing I'd have would be Keatings instead of Cummings but that's just my personal choice right now because of form.

So would I.

I don't think he'll start Gunnarsson ahead of Fontaine though.

I wonder if he'll start 352 with Fyvie and Bartley in the middle with Henderson on the bench?

Danderhall Hibs
15-05-2016, 11:06 AM
i cant believe people are picking fyvie for a cup final :confused: he has no composure at the best of times and when the pressure is on he is nothing short of a bomb scare.

Like in the 2nd half on Tuesday night when he dictated the game?

Hibee Mac
15-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Whatever we go with, Stubbs has to make substitutions towards the end of the game. We need fresh legs to close down players at the edge of the box if we're defending.

That long range effort they scored at ER was typical of the kind of goal we're very prone to conceding.

GreenOnions
15-05-2016, 12:16 PM

:bitchy:

Alfred E Newman
15-05-2016, 01:06 PM
I don't rate Oxley but I would not risk Logan again.

mcfly
15-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Bartley and gunnarson must start for me.

We must stop Wallace and tavernier
Do that and we have a chance

GreenNWhiteArmy
15-05-2016, 01:37 PM
I'd go with the team that beat them the last time we played them at ER.

We need to pick our best team based on who we are playing against.

Normally I don't like Cummings and Stokes together but I they had their best game together against them the last time.

It was criminal that Stubbs didn't make a change to counter Falkirk's physical onslaught late in the game the other night but Rangers present a very different threat.

Snuff their wide players out and they've not got much of a threat from elsewhere. Gray and Stevenson have had some of there best games countering the threat that Rangers provide - it would be madness to punish ourselves for mistakes they may have made in the last game.

Unless Rangers decide to just lump the ball into the box like Falkirk do, in which case we're f*****.

My thoughts exactly smartie. For me, Stubbsy has to set the team up to attack from the off. We are too far gone in terms of fans patience and views on the team to play any other way.

If we sit back and hope for the best, we will get destroyed. We are still underdogs but on the BIG occasions, more often that not this team has delivered. The only change I'd possibly make would be Hendo for Fyvie. Not because Fyvie is poor we because we can attack them as good as they attack us IF we go for it

hibby6270
15-05-2016, 03:01 PM
It's a Cup Final. We're all disappointed with the play off outcome. So let's just bloody well go for it big time. What's the worst that can happen? We get beat!! Won't be any worse a feeling than 2012 was.

So 3-4-3 for me. If nothing else it might confuse the hell out of the Huns.:wink:

Oxley (controversial I know but Logan shortcomings slightly exposed in last 2 games)

Gunnarsson Hanlon McGregor

Boyle Henderson Fyvie McGinn

Stokes Cummings Keatings

Subs: Logan, Fontaine, Gray, Stevenson, McGeuogh (too injury prone can come on as impact sub), Bartley, Dagnall

There you go. How do you like those apples?

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
15-05-2016, 03:16 PM
1 - Pace, he is quick.

This is one of the most mental things ive ever read. You must be on the wind-up

Nameless
15-05-2016, 03:19 PM
This is one of the most mental things ive ever read. You must be on the wind-up
Behave yourself ffs!!

.Sean.
15-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Logan

Gunnarsson McGregor Hanlon

Gray McGinn Bartley/Fyvie/McGeough Henderson Stevenson

Stokes Cummings

I really think 3 at the back is a must plus Gunnarsson is quicker and brings a better balance that Fontaine IMO

If McGeough is fit if start him, Fyvie is a better player than Bartley but on Friday's honking performance should be nowhere near the first 11. Cannot decide who i'd play between him and Bartley.

.Sean.
15-05-2016, 03:26 PM
So would I.

I don't think he'll start Gunnarsson ahead of Fontaine though.

I wonder if he'll start 352 with Fyvie and Bartley in the middle with Henderson on the bench?
If Stubbs started either of that pair ahead of Liam Henderson who is twice the player of those two combined my head would spontaneously combust due to sheer rage!

Thankfully it won't happen.

stantonhibby
15-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Logan

Gunnarsson McGregor Hanlon

Gray McGinn Bartley/Fyvie/McGeough Henderson Stevenson

Stokes Cummings

I really think 3 at the back is a must plus Gunnarsson is quicker and brings a better balance that Fontaine IMO

If McGeough is fit if start him, Fyvie is a better player than Bartley but on Friday's honking performance should be nowhere near the first 11. Cannot decide who i'd play between him and Bartley.

Bartley was dreadful when be came on

skipster7
15-05-2016, 03:32 PM
It's a Cup Final. We're all disappointed with the play off outcome. So let's just bloody well go for it big time. What's the worst that can happen? We get beat!! Won't be any worse a feeling than 2012 was.

So 3-4-3 for me. If nothing else it might confuse the hell out of the Huns.:wink:

Oxley (controversial I know but Logan shortcomings slightly exposed in last 2 games)

Gunnarsson Hanlon McGregor

Boyle Henderson Fyvie McGinn

Stokes Cummings Keatings

Subs: Logan, Fontaine, Gray, Stevenson, McGeuogh (too injury prone can come on as impact sub), Bartley, Dagnall

There you go. How do you like those apples?

Play against the most attacking full back in the league without full backs of our own ?? Keep your apples lol

Dublin07
15-05-2016, 03:41 PM
If Stubbs started either of that pair ahead of Liam Henderson who is twice the player of those two combined my head would spontaneously combust due to sheer rage!

Thankfully it won't happen.

I think it will happen Sean. It also happened when we beat them at Easter road 3 weeks ago.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
15-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Bartley was dreadful when be came on

Different game though, bartley is much more effective against teams that counter us, hes good at covering and hes a physicalnpresence in midfield.

I think he will play.

Ell_Chrisso
15-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Logan
Gray McGregor Hanlon Stevenson
Henderson Bartley Fyvie McGinn
Keatings Stokes

northstandhibby
15-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Logan

Fontaine Hanlon Mcgregor Stevenson

Bartley

Gray McGinn Stokes

Keatings Cummings

Aldo
15-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Defence needs to be changed as we are shipping too many goals Defence i would defo drop Stevenson and Hanlon bring in Gunnerson and Fontaine, keep McGregor and Gray in the side Goalkeeper: prob stick with Logan but not much between either goalie Midfield: McGinn, Henderson, Bartley (mcGeouch if fit) and Fyvie. Strikers: Defo start with Stokes then its a hard choice between Keatings and Cummings. Keatings deserves to stay in after Friday but Cummings loves a goal v the Rangers

There is no way I'd drop Hanlon for Fontaine!

My treat

Logan

Back 3

Gunnarrson MacGregor Hanlon

Gray Henderson Bartley or Fyvie McGinn Stevenson

Keatings or Cummings Stokes

stantonhibby
15-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Different game though, bartley is much more effective against teams that counter us, hes good at covering and hes a physicalnpresence in midfield.

I think he will play.

He was very good in the sem final

Smartie
15-05-2016, 04:00 PM
I wonder if Bartley will be fit.

Not in the squad due to a hamstring injury on Tuesday, came on as sub on Friday and put in his worst performance in a Hibs shirt.

I don't think he was fit to play on Friday.

Ronniekirk
15-05-2016, 04:19 PM
I wonder if Bartley will be fit.

Not in the squad due to a hamstring injury on Tuesday, came on as sub on Friday and put in his worst performance in a Hibs shirt.

I don't think he was fit to play on Friday.

So Dylan and Bartley through injury ? Lets hope no one picks up an injury in training that rules them out ,or we wont have good options from the bench when needed

hibby6270
15-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Play against the most attacking full back in the league without full backs of our own ?? Keep your apples lol

OK. I'll keep my apples.:greengrin

What I was trying to get across was try a formation the The Huns won't be expecting. Do something out of the ordinary rather the same old, same old.

Start with Plan B and if needed we revert to Plan A which everyone says we can't seem to change from. Surely it's worth a try. As I say what's the worst that can happen? We get beat. Something we've become accustomed to sadly when it's least expected or merited.

It's a one off game and being cautious isn't what's called for if we've to end the season with a smile on our faces. The pass it around nicely in front of the 18 yard box has been our big failing this and last season. Let's just go for it for once with a gung-ho attitude and get it right up them. If we lose, we lose but the opposite scenario is a far more pleasing outcome, is it not?

skipster7
15-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Of course m8. I just think playing without full backs would be suicidal. Same formation as the recent win at ER imo. Stokes best game for us , bust a gut to beat the Huns.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Smartie
15-05-2016, 04:28 PM
OK. I'll keep my apples.:greengrin

What I was trying to get across was try a formation the The Huns won't be expecting. Do something out of the ordinary rather the same old, same old.

Start with Plan B and if needed we revert to Plan A which everyone says we can't seem to change from. Surely it's worth a try. As I say what's the worst that can happen? We get beat. Something we've become accustomed to sadly when it's least expected or merited.

It's a one off game and being cautious isn't what's called for if we've to end the season with a smile on our faces. The pass it around nicely in front of the 18 yard box has been our big failing this and last season. Let's just go for it for once with a gung-ho attitude and get it right up them. If we lose, we lose but the opposite scenario is a far more pleasing outcome, is it not?

If we were playing Dumbarton or Alloa in the final I'd agree with you - those are the kinds of teams we've toiled against this season and we'd need to change our cautious approach.

But we've done ok against Rangers this season, especially at home and I don't think we need to change drastically from what has been a reasonable approach in these games this season.

hibby6270
15-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Of course m8. I just think playing without full backs would be suicidal. Same formation as the recent win at ER imo. Stokes best game for us , bust a gut to beat the Huns.

Don't get me wrong. 3-5-2 would do just fine. You're right. It's done for them in the 2 ER games.

I'm just trying to mix it up a bit on here to bring out other's thoughts and opinions.

Let's win this thing, no matter what it takes.

skipster7
15-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Exactly. By any means Possible. GGTTH

Brubble1875
15-05-2016, 11:05 PM
I'd go for 3-5-2 as against The Rangers with Stokes sitting behind the
strikers. An attacking formation.

Boyle.........Henderson........McGinn... Stevenson...............................

Stokes

...................Cummings.....KKeatings

Subs: Oxley, Gray, Fontaine, Bartley, Fyvie

NikGunnarsson
15-05-2016, 11:18 PM
Logan

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon

Bartley

Gray
Henderson
McGinn
Boyle

Stokes
Keatings

352 with Bartley holding in midfield behind Hendo and McGinn
Cummings as an impact sub and hopefully Carmichael makes the bench as well if we need direct/pace
Gunnarsson is Key, brings height and a forward drive and a goalscoring threat as well as the long throw ins
Keatings deserves a start
Stevenson is a complete liability so why would he start a national cup final

Hibeesmad
16-05-2016, 12:22 AM

Swap Fyvie for Bartley and that would be my team

Springbank
16-05-2016, 06:44 AM
Logan

GUNNARSSON
Hanlon
McGregor

Gray (right)
Bartley
Mcgeough
Henderson
MCGinn (left)

Stokes
Keatings (with Cummings coming off the bench to score, he loves a goal against the Rangers)

Danderhall Hibs
16-05-2016, 06:49 AM
I'd sit in and defend in numbers while waiting on them making a mistake.

352 with the full backs playing as defenders, Bartley and Fyvie in the middle with McGinn.

Keatings has to play (Cummings on the bench).

RoscoHibby
16-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Id go for:

Logan
Gunnarsson mcgregor Hanlon

Gray fyvie Bartley McGinn Stevenson

Henderson
Stokes

Id give hendo a free roll and press fairly high up the park with Henderson dropping in to to allow us to swamp midfield and hopefully win the ball high up the pitch as is the only Hun tactic to try play the ball out from the back. Stokes and Henderson also seem to link up well. Would allow mcginn and fyvie to get forward as well(proper forward,actually past the strikers for once forward)

How id line em up anyway..

SJM
16-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Can't believe somebody is suggesting playing Gunnarson at left back and another suggesting Henderson as a left wing back. Thank **** it's not you guys picking the team

Ken, that kind of nonsense would see us lose to Alloa and Dumbarton.

Bartley for Dylan. Only change, nap.

Zazu62
16-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Needs to play 3 at the back .