PDA

View Full Version : I don't care about Scottish Cup record as much as Yams do, and neither should you.

TheFamous1875
14-05-2016, 12:53 PM
It's another cup to me. I want Stubbs to win it for us as manager. It's our record, not theirs. I'll be thinking of family members who've past who didn't see us win it, and hoping on the day that we do it for them. It's not about them over the road and we should remember that. If we win it, we win it for us and our families and friends, not some throbbing mannequin ticklers who've got nothing better to do.

scuttle
14-05-2016, 01:53 PM
It's another cup to me. I want Stubbs to win it for us as manager. It's our record, not theirs. I'll be thinking of family members who've past who didn't see us win it, and hoping on the day that we do it for them. It's not about them over the road and we should remember that. If we win it, we win it for us and our families and friends, not some throbbing mannequin ticklers who've got nothing better to do.

Agree mate, if and its a big if, we win it I doubt I will be able to control my emotions thinking about those family and friends who never got to see us do it in the past. Guaranteed I will be a bubbling wreck at full time, hopefully