PDA

View Full Version : We are hibernian fc

Johnforr
14-05-2016, 11:02 AM
I Have rarely started a thread here but feel I need to now . First up we are all hurting / angry/ gutted / sad / feeling empty ( take your pick ) right now . However we support Hibs and that's what we all have in common ... At least i'd like to think so.
As has been already said would you ether spend precious money sacking the manager or investing in players to get us out of this league next time ? Cos believe me it couldn't be both !
Why not show a real backing for the club and the team ..... Get your season ticket ...... Invest in Hibs ( any friendly lottery winners out there? Lol) .......... Give the club your backing . Yes Alan Stubbs has made mistakes but remember this is his first managerial job iirc ..........
I for one have my season ticket x 2 ...... Will be at the cup final and back to Easter road as much as work allows next season ( and that's from Aberdeen !) .

We all have out opinions and it's good we can share them hopefully without abuse or general yammery !

GGTTH

Salisbury Hibby
14-05-2016, 11:04 AM
The club has got to make the league the only priority next season. Use cup games to give fringe players game time.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

ShinyFantastic
14-05-2016, 11:07 AM
The club has got to make the league the only priority next season. Use cup games to give fringe players game time.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Were we to win the cup next week I would agree with this.

hibee
14-05-2016, 11:28 AM
3 season tickets purchased here, we didn't deserve to lose last night but we did so just need to move on.

I would give the management team another season to get us out this league, as champions hopefully.

GreenNWhiteArmy
14-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Just back from easter road after a 5 hour wait - the Spanish would say I'm El Sortedo for next week 👌

I understand we are hurt,everyone associated with hibernian FC is hurting right now but why are we talking as if our season is over? Stubbsy leaving? Analysing where we go from here? It's clear where we go. We prepare all week for the Scottish Cup Final (that this team got us to) then every single 1 of us from the minute we step inside Hampden back the football club and stand United.

As the OP says.... We are Hibernian FC!!

hibbeedavid
14-05-2016, 12:40 PM
I've renewed for next season but the problem is that we've all heard this record before, practically every year since Calderwood was in charge we had to get right behind the team etc etc and the team and club have totally and spectacularly failed the fans, I couldn't blame anyone for not renewing ST's as its just kick in the baws after kick in the baws from this club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnforr
14-05-2016, 01:56 PM
I've renewed for next season but the problem is that we've all heard this record before, practically every year since Calderwood was in charge we had to get right behind the team etc etc and the team and club have totally and spectacularly failed the fans, I couldn't blame anyone for not renewing ST's as its just kick in the baws after kick in the baws from this club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree we have heard this before but this time we are least playing football ...... There is no comparison between what we suffered under calderwood et al to the way we try to and mostly succeed in playing now ....... Oh for another Reilly tae gie the baw tae .....