PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MURRAY ON THE PLAY ON THE PITCH EVENT

RSS Bot
14-05-2016, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6501)

TheReg!
15-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Anyone else planning to get on this? I've secured my position LCM, it was an impulsive buy that I stupidly do all the time but as I'm working down south of England in September I'll not be able to attend matches so it's a goodbye gift for myself and the money I've spent on it goes to a good cause. Can't wait to get stuck in and play, it's a dream come true for me💚

Jay
15-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Anyone else planning to get on this? I've secured my position LCM, it was an impulsive buy that I stupidly do all the time but as I'm working down south of England in September I'll not be able to attend matches so it's a goodbye gift for myself and the money I've spent on it goes to a good cause. Can't wait to get stuck in and play, it's a dream come true for me💚

My son did it last year and loved it. He would have been doing it again but he flies out on a work experience course on Thursday. He's gutted he missing it this year. Enjoy :)

TheReg!
15-05-2016, 02:10 PM
My son did it last year and loved it. He would have been doing it again but he flies out on a work experience course on Thursday. He's gutted he missing it this year. Enjoy :)

Thanks, will do, really looking forward to the day, just hope my body holds out 😳

SunshineOnLeith
15-05-2016, 09:53 PM
If all the players bring along a few friends and family there will probably be a bigger crowd than Murray got for his testimonial :hilarious

silverhibee
15-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Who is the away team.

TheReg!
15-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Who is the away team.

Other Hibs fans or who ever wins the eBay bids for each position