PDA

View Full Version : McGeouch

SetonClapper
14-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Is Dylan now a doubt for next week ?

Nicho87
14-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Great player but he is always injured. Last article i read on him doesnt look goos long term imo.

Just Jimmy
14-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Made of glass. Top player but if he's never fit I'd get shot and bring in someone who will contribute every week.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
14-05-2016, 10:53 AM
I would think he must be, considering his past injury record.

Typical of our luck that one of our best players is almost permanently injured.

highland hibbee
14-05-2016, 11:39 AM
I would think he must be, considering his past injury record.

Typical of our luck that one of our best players is almost permanently injured.

Excellent player, but think he's what Jim Duffy referred to as a tampon player, in for one week out for three

14-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Gutted for Dylan, just cannot seem to get a decent run of games without injury kicking in again. Don't think the surface yesterday would have helped matters much.

I don't know how serious the injury is but seemed to go off the same way he did last time he got injured which resulted in him being out for a couple months. Would be very surprised if he was to make the cup final tbh.

Billy Whizz
14-05-2016, 11:54 AM
Gutted for Dylan, just cannot seem to get a decent run of games without injury kicking in again. Don't think the surface yesterday would have helped matters much.

I don't know how serious the injury is but seemed to go off the same way he did last time he got injured which resulted in him being out for a couple months. Would be very surprised if he was to make the cup final tbh.

Is it the same injury? The ball hit him in his thigh, early in the game, and that seemed to hinder him

3pm
14-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Is it the same injury? The ball hit him in his thigh, early in the game, and that seemed to hinder him

He got hit in the baws!

dp00
14-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Maybe he felt it twinge and thought cause of plastic pitch it was best to go off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike Mandela
14-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Excellent player, but think he's what Jim Duffy referred to as a tampon player, in for one week out for three

Very unPC but...:faf: