PDA

View Full Version : Moving seats question

northgreen24
14-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Crazy as it is but I have purchased a season tickets for the first time in 6 years for me and 2 kids in the famous 5. I have just take 3 seats but when the date passes for current to secure their seats is it easy to change?. below is on the website and the ticket office is open next day so looking to know if going in the next morning first thing is possible / best move

"For current season ticket holders to guarantee their own seat, please renew before Friday 10 June at 5pm."

Any help appreciated as looking to get nearer the back of the famous five lower for the championship winning season:aok:

marinello59
14-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Crazy as it is but I have purchased a season tickets for the first time in 6 years for me and 2 kids in the famous 5. I have just take 3 seats but when the date passes for current to secure their seats is it easy to change?. below is on the website and the ticket office is open next day so looking to know if going in the next morning first thing is possible / best move

"For current season ticket holders to guarantee their own seat, please renew before Friday 10 June at 5pm."

Any help appreciated as looking to get nearer the back of the famous five lower for the championship winning season:aok:

It's simple. Just call the ticket office on the day and they will sort it for you.

hibee1875
14-05-2016, 11:02 AM

Had a seat in the back row of the FF lower tier right behind the goals for about 10 years. Excellent view. Moved to the shiney new east when it opened tho

northgreen24
14-05-2016, 11:20 AM
It's simple. Just call the ticket office on the day and they will sort it for you.

Cool don't want to miss out on the good seats 👍

northgreen24
14-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Had a seat in the back row of the FF lower tier right behind the goals for about 10 years. Excellent view. Moved to the shiney new east when it opened tho

That's where my dad is but with 2 kids no brainier for the price . Think my task of getting will be slightly easier now unfortunately

Onceinawhile
14-05-2016, 11:23 AM
It is possible, but I think most people will have renewed so it might be difficult to get three together elsewhere.

northgreen24
14-05-2016, 11:27 AM
It is possible, but I think most people will have renewed so it might be difficult to get three together elsewhere.

This is my worry, cheers for the reply just need to make sure get there ASAP for the best chance