PDA

View Full Version : Player's values

ekhibee
14-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Obviously I would like some of them to stay, but what do you think we would get for the players that do move on now that we're in the Championship for another season? I'm thinking of players like McGinn.

northstandhibby
14-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Obviously I would like some of them to stay, but what do you think we would get for the players that do move on now that we're in the Championship for another season? I'm thinking of players like McGinn.

Super John is a must keep player. I would love to see his brother Paul from Dundee join him.

GGTTH

ManBearPig
14-05-2016, 09:41 AM
I think Cummings will leave for under 200k not too long on his contract
Will take at least 1m for McGinn quite a bit on contract.
I don't think it would take more than 400k for Dylan due to injury worries.
Hanlon leaves for free and Stevenson will probably remain

Cod Boy
14-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Don't think anybody would spend money on Dylan giving his injury problems.

patlowe
14-05-2016, 09:55 AM
McGinn - £1.5m (length of contract/Scotland international)
Cummings - 250-500k (only 1 year left but don't need to sell for peanuts)

Beyond that I'm not sure we could really command a significant fee for anyone. Hanlon (and a few others) will go on a free and we will keep McGeouch as he is basically chronically injured.

If we do sell it's vital we reinvest in the team early to get the fans back on side and to make sure we romp the league from day one. The plan should be to invest small outlays on guys like McGinn but not sure how realistic that is. I think the stars aligned a bit on that one.

Roberts1875
14-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Hanlon will not leave the club. McGinn is the one to worry about, and I agree he is a must keep, although personally think he will be here too. As for Cummings, would bite someone's hand off for £500k with a year left. I don't think he's all he thinks he is, and pretty comfortable he's replaceable at this level.

J-C
14-05-2016, 10:07 AM
I think McGinn wtll stay and his brother will come and join him,

Cummings will be gone, his head's not been at it for weeks now and given the fact he's not signed a new contract sort of says it all, forget the £1m, we'll get nearer £500K.

I can see Fontaine, Oxley, Gray and Fyvie going and I'd like to see Gunnarsson staying but playing him at CH alongside McGregor.

Nicho87
14-05-2016, 10:20 AM
Cumming 800k
Mcginn a little more. They lost the right last night to say they are any better what they currently are

High-On-Hibs
14-05-2016, 10:22 AM
I don't think we'll get anywhere near as much as some of those figures mentioned.

SJM
14-05-2016, 10:27 AM
£500k for Cummings.

That's it.

Hanlon gone, Fontaine and Gray to find other clubs as well as Bartley.

Farid gone.