PDA

View Full Version : Time to pull together now

14-05-2016, 09:06 AM
To say i'm absolutely gutted about last night would be an understatement. Myself, like every hibee at the moment is hurting. However, we have an absolutely massive game next week, we have a chance to get the 114 year monkey off our backs and finally lift the SC. Chances like this do not come about very often, we have to grab it with both hands.

Time to pull together this week, lets put all the "he's ***** and he's ***** and Stubbs must go etc etc" away for now and get right behind the boys for one last push at glory this season. Once the season is over then we can reflect on the season and moan about what went wrong, who's to blame etc. For now though we need to rally together again. The team will be hurting just as much as we are right now, its important we all put aside yesterdays result (for now anyway) and concentrate on lifting ourselves for the final.

:flag:

Northernhibee
14-05-2016, 09:10 AM
If we win next weekend then Stubbs goes down as a club legend. Let's face it.

erin go bragh
14-05-2016, 09:30 AM
To say i'm absolutely gutted about last night would be an understatement. Myself, like every hibee at the moment is hurting. However, we have an absolutely massive game next week, we have a chance to get the 114 year monkey off our backs and finally lift the SC. Chances like this do not come about very often, we have to grab it with both hands.

Time to pull together this week, lets put all the "he's ***** and he's ***** and Stubbs must go etc etc" away for now and get right behind the boys for one last push at glory this season. Once the season is over then we can reflect on the season and moan about what went wrong, who's to blame etc. For now though we need to rally together again. The team will be hurting just as much as we are right now, its important we all put aside yesterdays result (for now anyway) and concentrate on lifting ourselves for the final.

100 % the above . The Hibs roller coaster has not finished yet .
Fasten your seat belts . Let's roar the team to the hilt next Saturday.

GGTTH

TheReg!
14-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Totally agree mate, let's face it up front and get behind this team one more time, we've played 50 odd games this season and that's due to us playing well and winning cup games, we are in this league for another year and that's that, however we have an opertunity to win the Scottish cup next weekend against a team we've beaten twice this season, we also have a whole week off to to get ready for it. I can guarantee IF we win next week, we will be on the biggest high we've ever been on and I mean EVER!
Next season will take care of its self.

SeanWilson
14-05-2016, 09:44 AM
If I had a £1 for every time I've read one of these posts :greengrin

I fully agree BTW, however I already know of three tickets within my family that have been passed on (I think they'll regret it) and my dad and uncle will not renew next year - must be a fair few of the long standing gents in the same boat. Sad times.

TheSouthMoroccan
14-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Agree, can't believe how gutted I feel this morning, but we have one more go on the roller coaster, and if luck can go against us it can also go for us, so who knows what will happen next Saturday.

Postman Pat
14-05-2016, 09:58 AM

Yip.... I agree

pennyhibee
14-05-2016, 10:08 AM

I fully agree BTW, however I already know of three tickets within my family that have been passed on (I think they'll regret it) and my dad and uncle will not renew next year - must be a fair few of the long standing gents in the same boat. Sad times.

Know what you mean .My first game was 54 years ago ,and the defeats get rawer as you get older ,but i'll gie it a wee while yet:agree:

Jones28
14-05-2016, 10:18 AM
If we win next weekend then Stubbs goes down as a club legend. Let's face it.

I wouldn't begrudge him that either.

14-05-2016, 10:46 AM

I know eh! I knew when I was writing it that its a familiar sounding thread but its never been more true, absolutely vital we get the heads up now.

SlickShoes
14-05-2016, 11:21 AM
I know eh! I knew when I was writing it that its a familiar sounding thread but its never been more true, absolutely vital we get the heads up now.

The fans will be behind the team but they have to give us something to shout about in return, something they have struggled with for years.

SeanWilson
14-05-2016, 12:31 PM

I'm on board buddy. Just hope at some point in my lifetime this club starts to give back to its ever loyal support. I've just bought another ticket for my dad and hope I can persuade him to come next week. Here's hoping :aok: