PDA

View Full Version : Is this now the worst year to win the scottish?

Green&White
14-05-2016, 07:49 AM
Looking through the forum there seems to be a general consensus/feeling that if we do the unthinkable and win next week, last night's failure will take the shine off. Weve waited over 100 years to win it then we finally do the season we miserably fail to get out the 2nd tier and after losing the league cup to a very average ross county side.
I always imagined (dreamt) when we finally won it that it would be the greatest day of my hibs life and i would laugh,cry and celebrate for weeks. But now if we do it, always in the back of my mind will be 'but we are stuck in the championship'.
And lets be honest one huge reason for winning it is bragging rights, especially over our unwashed neighbours. But winning it this season would always give them the retort of 'aye but your a diddy league team still, being pumped by falkirk' or some sort.
Ofcourse we all want to win it, any year, any time. But it really is the worst year to do it and really will take the shine off of somthing that should leave nothing but pure glee.
Dissapointing to say the least....

Golden Bear
14-05-2016, 07:53 AM
There's no such thing as a bad year to win the elusive Holy Grail - especially in a sad case like ours.

However, have no fears, if we three goals up with 5 minutes to go our mob will still contrive a way to chuck it away.

Scottie
14-05-2016, 07:54 AM
It can never be a bad time to win the Scottish Cup :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
14-05-2016, 07:54 AM
It probably will a little bit if I'm being honest.

The way I feel just now, I don't even want to think about the cup final. Once it comes around I'll no doubt feel differently but it would be typical of Hibs to end the wait when people aren't really in a celebratory mood.

Colr
14-05-2016, 08:00 AM
There is no way that this Hibs squad will win the Scottish Cup this year. None at all.

hibsmad
14-05-2016, 08:06 AM
There is no way that this Hibs squad will win the Scottish Cup this year. None at all.

No offence but that's *****

We have been decent against other decent sides ever since Stubbs took over. It's the part time plumbers (and full-time teams with limited ability) that manage to make it difficult for sides playing the type of football we play.

oneone73
14-05-2016, 08:08 AM
Looking through the forum there seems to be a general consensus/feeling that if we do the unthinkable and win next week, last night's failure will take the shine off. Weve waited over 100 years to win it then we finally do the season we miserably fail to get out the 2nd tier and after losing the league cup to a very average ross county side.
I always imagined (dreamt) when we finally won it that it would be the greatest day of my hibs life and i would laugh,cry and celebrate for weeks. But now if we do it, always in the back of my mind will be 'but we are stuck in the championship'.
And lets be honest one huge reason for winning it is bragging rights, especially over our unwashed neighbours. But winning it this season would always give them the retort of 'aye but your a diddy league team still, being pumped by falkirk' or some sort.
Ofcourse we all want to win it, any year, any time. But it really is the worst year to do it and really will take the shine off of somthing that should leave nothing but pure glee.
I couldn't give a **** what the charity thieves think.

Diclonius
14-05-2016, 08:09 AM

The last two Hibs teams to reach the final were considerably worse than this one.

Waxy
14-05-2016, 08:09 AM
That Rangers squad are not the greatest either. They lost 3-2 to Falkirk too. It really is a coin toss. I just fear we're the unluckiest team in football.

marinello59
14-05-2016, 08:12 AM

Sorry but that really is the type of nonsense the Yams will use to comfort themselves if we win it. There will never be a bad time to win the Scottish Cup. You will feel differently in a few days time about this, trust me. :thumbsup:

Onion
14-05-2016, 08:20 AM

Today, it feels that way. Never in all my days would I ever have thought I'd feel this way but that's what this team and club have somehow managed to do. So yes, it probably is the worst time to win the Cup.

But ask me again 10 mins after beating the Huns next week and it will be a completely different answer.

More likely is another last-minute capitulation by Hibs to grasp defeat from the mirage of victory and kick us all in the teeth again. It's what Hibs do.

hibeedonald
14-05-2016, 08:38 AM
The best year to win the Scottish cup would be this year. Would be what the fans deserve after everything that we have been through

flash
14-05-2016, 08:43 AM
The year we win it will be the best ever.
Absolutely shattered with last night but can't wait for next Saturday.
It's the kind of occasion that you live for.

northstandhibby
14-05-2016, 08:45 AM
The best year to win the Scottish cup would be this year. Would be what the fans deserve after everything that we have been through

It would be a good consolation prize and cheer us no end.

GGTTH

:top marks

lyonhibs
14-05-2016, 08:46 AM
No offence but that's *****

We have been decent against other decent sides ever since Stubbs took over. It's the part time plumbers (and full-time teams with limited ability) that manage to make it difficult for sides playing the type of football we play.

What "type" of football is it we play out of interest that "plumbers" are able to so consistently match or better us at?

hibee_girl
14-05-2016, 08:47 AM
At least we have Saturday to look forward to, a real chance to end the season on a high instead of last night

Yorkshire HFC
14-05-2016, 08:51 AM
The last two Hibs teams to reach the final were considerably worse than this one.

I don't agree with that - I think this might be the worst ever, I'm afraid.

Libby Hibby
14-05-2016, 08:53 AM
This is simply the best year to win, no doubt.

Us fan really deserve a bit of success and celebration.

Pretty Boy
14-05-2016, 08:55 AM
At least we have Saturday to look forward to, a real chance to end the season on a high instead of last night

Yep.

A part of me feels like I just want this season to be over. I like the summer break from football, a chance to do other things and then come back for pre season recharged and ready to go through it all again.

On the other hand the fans of every single club in Scotland would love to be in our position next Saturday. We have one more chance to salvage something from a season that promised so much at one point and shouldn't be turning our noses up at that.

pennyhibee
14-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Hoping we win the Scottish Cup next Saturday and hoping we get promoted next year is where we are and we have to deal with that .Parade the Scottish Cup along Princes street next sunday on a beautiful day .Yes i'll have that

flash
14-05-2016, 09:02 AM

At least this team care which immediately puts them above the 5-1 shower.

Keith_M
14-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Nothing could possibly take the shine of winning the Cup.

Sadly, I have zero confidence that we'll win.

Fergus52
14-05-2016, 09:12 AM

This Rangers team is worse than those hearts and celtic teams as well.

Nothing to fear.

Keith_M
14-05-2016, 09:15 AM
This Rangers team is worse than those hearts and celtic teams as well.

Nothing to fear.

Would you say the current Rangers team is better or worse than Ross County?

I gave us a 50/50 chance against them.

14-05-2016, 09:15 AM
The year we win it will be the best ever.
Absolutely shattered with last night but can't wait for next Saturday.
It's the kind of occasion that you live for.

Agreed. Regardless of what else has gone on in the season, when we finally break the SC curse nothing will take the shine off it.

Fergus52
14-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Would you say the current Rangers team is better or worse than Ross County?

I gave us a 50/50 chance against them.

Better but we've beaten them twice.

The last time we played them they only managed to get 3 shots away and scored with two of them. Play like that again and we'll win.

High-On-Hibs
14-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Sounds terrible. But I was planning to go. Now I don't even know if i'll turn the box on to watch it. Feel so deflated right now.

Hutchie
14-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Never a bad time to win it.
Terrible time to lose it.

ManBearPig
14-05-2016, 09:19 AM
This would be best time in my opinion to win this godforsaken thing! Need something, anything to celebrate right now. This is the lowest I have felt for a while with football.

Hibs staying down Newcastle getting relegated and Colchester down as well what a crap year

TAHibby
14-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Tough to say the day after. On the very slim chance we hold aloft that ****ing cup I don't think yesterday's result will affect it

Postman Pat
14-05-2016, 10:13 AM
I couldn't give a **** what the charity thieves think.
Just this.

sesoim
14-05-2016, 10:16 AM
If we start with the same old set-up and tactics as usual, we will get the expected result. Stubbs doesn't seem to have a plan b, and that's why we constantly do the same thing - we huff and puff for ages to get a decent shot on goal, and then the opposition breaks away and score easily.

I hope whoever replaces Stubbs goes more for the Leicester approach - I'd rather watch a team winning with fast attacking players and 30% of possession than watch us pass about for ages without getting anywhere.

resident_Arab
14-05-2016, 10:18 AM
I'd have happily accepted our relegation had we got by you and won the cup

Basically.... Don't be daft, enjoy it! 1994 for us was and always will be special, after 6 losing finals in the decade prior, nothing will take the shine off next week if you do sevco and end your hoodoo

biotech
14-05-2016, 10:19 AM
It will be no surprise to finish the season with nothing. Ultimately, the team has a loosers mentality and always let you down in the games that really matter.

hibeerealist
14-05-2016, 10:33 AM

Many of us feeling the same way mate, well said!!

marinello59
14-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Many of us feeling the same way mate, well said!!

Well said? So another one who cares more about what the Jambos think. Bizarre. **** what they think.

ShinyFantastic
14-05-2016, 10:40 AM
If the day Hibs win the Scottish Cup ever does arrive it will be the best day of my life no question. But I can understand people feeling like this, last night was gutting on so many levels.

Pete
14-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Well said? So another one who cares more about what the Jambos think. Bizarre. **** what they think.

:agree: WTF is that all about?

The fact we're a second tier side should give it MORE gravity.

FitbaFolkKen
14-05-2016, 10:43 AM
If we win it will be phenomenal and not a single one of us will even think about the events of the season.

Losing is unthinkable after last night.

SpaceBob
14-05-2016, 10:44 AM
My fear is those players who's contracts are about to expire are already thinking about what is on offer elsewhere and don't turn up next Saturday. This could also be said about stubbs as i reckon he will jump ship after the cup win or lose.

jacomo
14-05-2016, 10:46 AM
At least this team care which immediately puts them above the 5-1 shower.

:agree:

High-On-Hibs
14-05-2016, 10:47 AM
If we win it will be phenomenal and not a single one of us will even think about the events of the season.

Losing is unthinkable after last night.

It's true that it will distract us for a while. But only until we have to face up to the fact that we'll be playing yet another season in the championship. It would be temporary relief more than anything else.

JC94
14-05-2016, 10:51 AM
That Rangers squad are not the greatest either. They lost 3-2 to Falkirk too. It really is a coin toss. I just fear we're the unluckiest team in football.

They also beat the best team in the country and deserved to do so, and they also beat Dundee 4-0 when they were probably the best attacking team in the country at the time.

HibsNutter
14-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Think it would be the best time personally, this club badly needs a lift and something to go our way

hibsmad
14-05-2016, 11:16 AM
What "type" of football is it we play out of interest that "plumbers" are able to so consistently match or better us at?

I didn't say they were able to mach or better us at any type of football.

I said that the type of football we play makes it easy for these teams to play against us.

We play a patient possession type of football. We don't have a lot of width and therefore it is easy for teams (who know they are not as good as us if they try to play football) to counter what we do by getting men behind the ball and crowding the centre of the pitch. Our out ball then becomes a pass out wide to one of our full backs to put a cross into a crowded penalty area without a big target man to aim for. The fact that our full backs are not great at crossing (although I like Stevenson his crossing is woeful!) also doesn't help.

It doesn't take any genius to figure out how to set up a poor side to play against us.

Bishop Hibee
14-05-2016, 11:19 AM
If we win it it will be the greatest day supporting Hibs in my life. Nothing could take the shine off it,

lyonhibs
14-05-2016, 11:40 AM
I didn't say they were able to mach or better us at any type of football.

I said that the type of football we play makes it easy for these teams to play against us.

We play a patient possession type of football. We don't have a lot of width and therefore it is easy for teams (who know they are not as good as us if they try to play football) to counter what we do by getting men behind the ball and crowding the centre of the pitch. Our out ball then becomes a pass out wide to one of our full backs to put a cross into a crowded penalty area without a big target man to aim for. The fact that our full backs are not great at crossing (although I like Stevenson his crossing is woeful!) also doesn't help.

It doesn't take any genius to figure out how to set up a poor side to play against us.

"Patient possession type of football" is a very diplomatic way of putting it. :greengrin

FitbaFolkKen
14-05-2016, 11:42 AM
It's true that it will distract us for a while. But only until we have to face up to the fact that we'll be playing yet another season in the championship. It would be temporary relief more than anything else.

Maybe so but you would hope it would be the catalyst to kick on and get promoted next season.

The biggest of monkeys would be off our back.

Killiehibbie
14-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Anybody too scared to go next week just let me know and i'll find a good home for your tickets.

Caversham Green
14-05-2016, 11:55 AM
I couldn't agree less with the op. There has never been a better or more important time to win the cup. Our club needs a massive boost after last night's disappointment and the cup would be just the ticket. As for the poppyrobbers, we left them in our wake on the way to the final so what they say is, and always will be, irrelevant. Besides which Alan Stubbs and this squad deserve a bit of glory despite their failings.

deal with the disappointment/anger/hurt of last night and get yourself behind the boys next week.

We can beat The Rangers

We will beat The Rangers.

The Leith Dutch
14-05-2016, 11:59 AM

Looking at the squads on paper - yes a coin toss.
Unfortunately you have to look at backbone, steel, will to win that kind of thing and as a club we just don't have it.

Tyler Durden
14-05-2016, 12:00 PM
If we start with the same old set-up and tactics as usual, we will get the expected result. Stubbs doesn't seem to have a plan b, and that's why we constantly do the same thing - we huff and puff for ages to get a decent shot on goal, and then the opposition breaks away and score easily.

I hope whoever replaces Stubbs goes more for the Leicester approach - I'd rather watch a team winning with fast attacking players and 30% of possession than watch us pass about for ages without getting anywhere.

Stubbs has beat Rangers twice this season and played 3 different formations in 4 games. People will trot out this "same old tactics..." regardless of the facts though.

I do agree that he lacks a plan B during games, but he doesn't always use the same set up to start.

lucky
14-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Leicester won the EPL, Greece & Denmark won the Euros, Raith won the league cup, we have every right to believe we can beat Rangers next week. We have beat them twice already this season. It's also the worst Rangers team, new or old to ever to reach the Scottish cup final.

Edson Arantes
14-05-2016, 12:08 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Green&White
14-05-2016, 12:19 PM
I didnt say i cared more about what they think at all!! I said it was a big part. Having those bragging rights. I couldnt really care less what they think either. They are obbsessed with us, not the other way around. It was just an example of how this seasons failings could affect the potential celebrations in many forms.

But my god do i hope we win it. No doubting that.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Keith_M
14-05-2016, 12:21 PM
I'd have happily accepted our relegation had we got by you and won the cup

Basically.... Don't be daft, enjoy it! 1994 for us was and always will be special, after 6 losing finals in the decade prior, nothing will take the shine off next week if you do sevco and end your hoodoo

Cheers mate

:thumbsup:

Edinburgher
14-05-2016, 12:37 PM
I think we will win it - this is still our greatest chance in my lifetime and to be honest - for commercial reasons we really need to.

NAE NOOKIE
14-05-2016, 12:41 PM
If we win next Saturday it will be the greatest day in my whole 40 years of watching Hibs. The Huns are a far better team than they were and will be favourites, it would be foolish to say different ... but we can beat them if we play at our best.

There is no such thing as a bad year to win the Scottish cup, anybody who thinks different needs to get a bloody grip.

Just Jimmy
14-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Next weekend is the dream.

What if...?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ruthven_raiders
14-05-2016, 02:19 PM
If we win next Saturday it will be the greatest day in my whole 40 years of watching Hibs. The Huns are a far better team than they were and will be favourites, it would be foolish to say different ... but we can beat them if we play at our best.

There is no such thing as a bad year to win the Scottish cup, anybody who thinks different needs to get a bloody grip.

Absolutely! Well said, fifty years of supporting hibs and will be the greatest moment ever.....

southern hibby
14-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Any Yam looking in if Hibs do win and give you nightmares rest assured you'll know that we are the only second team from the lower divisions ever to win it.
Rest assured we are ( not confirmed as I canny be bothered looking it up) the only team from a lower division to get to both major cup finals in the same season.
Rest assured you will always feel gutted that the wee team won the big cup knocking the big team out on the way to the final.
But this will always be in your mind that we will be the last Edinburgh team to win the big cup and little cup.

And if we don't win it never mind I'm Hibs and you'd are inbred poppy thieving shower of sister loving Peado's that stole to buy your team a win.

GGTTH

JJP
14-05-2016, 05:50 PM
You could offer odds such as those given at the beginning of the season for Leicester to win the EPL for us to win next week. There is no belief left in our support and probably none left in the team either.

southern hibby
14-05-2016, 05:51 PM
You could offer odds such as those given at the beginning of the season for Leicester to win the EPL for us to win next week. There is no belief left in our support and probably none left in the team either.

Wrong I believe........ always and forever

GGTTH

Sir David Gray
14-05-2016, 05:53 PM

I highly doubt you could offer odds of 5000/1 for us to win next week!

If you are, I'll put a tenner on it. :wink:

JJP
14-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Wrong I believe........ always and forever

GGTTH

Good for you mate. Mean that honestly. Hopefully I am back to believing by next weekend as well but it's tough right now.

Baldy Foghorn
14-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Anyone know odds for us to win next week?

Sir David Gray
14-05-2016, 06:06 PM

Around 2/1.

stantonhibby
14-05-2016, 06:07 PM

11/4 on bet365....I think that's to win in 90 mins.

Hibernia&Alba
14-05-2016, 06:08 PM
It would be fantastic to end the hoodoo this year; the kind of pick me up we badly need. Yet deep down I'm not expecting to win, as you could bet your life something will go wrong for us.

Baldy Foghorn
14-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Around 2/1.

11/4 on bet365....I think that's to win in 90 mins.

Cheers.....

Alfred E Newman
14-05-2016, 06:10 PM
At the moment we are still groggy from last nights sucker punch but as usual by the end of the week we will be up off the canvas once again ready for more punishment. By kick off time we will be wondering if this is going to be our year at long last and no doubt by 5 o clock we will be back on the floor again.
The real question is finding out what extreme punishment fate has in store for us next week because , rest assured even if we do win in will be achieved in the most torturous manner.

flash
14-05-2016, 06:16 PM
That's how we roll Malcolm. Those of us who have suffered so much deserve a break....this could be it.

Ginger Gehagan
14-05-2016, 10:00 PM
When we win on Saturday it will be the best day of my life, and I wont give a flying **** what league were in next season.

Frazerbob
14-05-2016, 10:06 PM
When we win on Saturday it will be the best day of my life, and I wont give a flying **** what league were in next season.

This

I said it many times when asked if I'd rather win the cup or promotion. Absolute no brainer as far as I'm concerned.

trev the hat
14-05-2016, 10:20 PM
I couldn't agree less with the op. There has never been a better or more important time to win the cup. Our club needs a massive boost after last night's disappointment and the cup would be just the ticket. As for the poppyrobbers, we left them in our wake on the way to the final so what they say is, and always will be, irrelevant. Besides which Alan Stubbs and this squad deserve a bit of glory despite their failings.

deal with the disappointment/anger/hurt of last night and get yourself behind the boys next week.

We can beat The Rangers

We will beat The Rangers.

Good post Cav

ehf
14-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Yep.

A part of me feels like I just want this season to be over. I like the summer break from football, a chance to do other things and then come back for pre season recharged and ready to go through it all again.

On the other hand the fans of every single club in Scotland would love to be in our position next Saturday. We have one more chance to salvage something from a season that promised so much at one point and shouldn't be turning our noses up at that.

:agree: looking back, it was a great season up until (and including) 16 Feb but apart from the SC replay at Inverness at the Semi Final is has been horrendous since then and a very big part of me wishes we had lost that Semi because the prospect of further pain and disappointment next Saturday is almost too much to bear and I would rather consign the season to history, move on, enjoy the summer and start afresh in August. But if you take a step back and ask whether we want to be in the Final next week, then of course we would.

KingFranck
14-05-2016, 10:24 PM

Explain this please its a game between two teams we know we can beat them GGTTH

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-05-2016, 10:34 PM
sounds terrible. But i was planning to go. Now i don't even know if i'll turn the box on to watch it. Feel so deflated right now.

lol!

DH1875
14-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Worst????? Have to say, if anything its probably the BEST time to win the cup. Help to ease the pain from everything thats happend the last couple of years.

Caversham Green
15-05-2016, 08:28 AM
:agree: looking back, it was a great season up until (and including) 16 Feb but apart from the SC replay at Inverness at the Semi Final is has been horrendous since then and a very big part of me wishes we had lost that Semi because the prospect of further pain and disappointment next Saturday is almost too much to bear and I would rather consign the season to history, move on, enjoy the summer and start afresh in August. But if you take a step back and ask whether we want to be in the Final next week, then of course we would.

That game is one of the things that makes me believe we can do it. Losing the League Cup final to a last minute goal must have been devastating for the players and manager (as well as the fans), but three days later they put the holders out of the other cup. That suggest Stubbs must have a bit of man management about him, and that the players have a bit of steel.

Big_Franck
15-05-2016, 08:36 AM
There's never a bad time for Hibs to win the Scottish Cup. It'd be a massive shot in the arm and just what the club and fans need.

I think we can do it as well. It's a one-off game and we know we are capable of beating an average the rangers side. I think Ball is a big miss for them as they don't have another natural defensive midfielder.

The Spaceman
15-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Think this would be the best time to win it - an unexpected win when we are feeling low to send Leith delirious. Imagine the scenes? Think there would be a real outpouring of emotion that our biggest and only hoodoo has finally lifted/we have finally got a result we so badly deserve.

I have said since the start of the season I'd take another season in the Championship if we won the Scottish Cup, I know which one I'll be sitting in my armchair in 20 years time reminiscing about!!

Greenworld
15-05-2016, 08:59 AM
You have to admire the never ending belief in Hibs that you guys have.
I said at the start of this season the cups are not important getting out the league was the only important thing.
The cup runs whilst they have been great to watch might have been our downfall league wise also .
I fear this final will be like the rest and the mighty rangers will return to European football as well as premiership football..
Spfl and sfa job completed..
Our only hope is reconstruction

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

AFKA5814_Hibs
15-05-2016, 09:06 AM
I think this is exactly what Hearts fans will be saying all week, it'll be like a comfort blanket for them.

If Hibs win the Scottish Cup next Saturday, I'll party like it's 1999. :greengrin

One Day Soon
15-05-2016, 09:16 AM
I cannot believe this. It isn't yet 48 hours since total disaster and a feeling of angry gloom that I cannot recall having had for some time.

This morning however I'm starting to get very excited about the possibility of winning on Saturday. Where did that come from?

This is Hibernian.

buktapurple79
15-05-2016, 09:20 AM
This is by far the best year to win it. Imagine the nick we'll all be in next Sunday?!!! It'll be the biggest party ever. I've taken the week off work. This is a battle hardened squad who are very down after Friday but definitely not out. Sevco are a soft touch and if we get into them quickly (Jason on from the start please) I can't see them getting back into it.

GreenArmyyy!
15-05-2016, 10:13 AM

Couldn't be more right unfortunately. I said to a mate of mine at half time the other night that if we don't achieve both promotion and the Scottish cup then it will taint one or the other somewhat. I'm hoping I have a different outlook next week but personally I would always have chosen promotion over the cup as I genuinely cannot deal with another year in this cesspit of a league struggling to beat some of the worst football times I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Wouldn't get worked up about the cup though, we all know what's coming. 😥

Borderhibbie76
15-05-2016, 02:51 PM
I cannot believe this. It isn't yet 48 hours since total disaster and a feeling of angry gloom that I cannot recall having had for some time.

This morning however I'm starting to get very excited about the possibility of winning on Saturday. Where did that come from?

This is Hibernian.

Spot on mate me too!! Coming out that stadium on friday i felt worse than after we went down 2 years ago.. But now maybe... Just maybe

hibs69
15-05-2016, 03:15 PM

Didnt you drive to Falkirk from Yorkshire on Friday with no ticket in the hope of getting one? And you think that utter BS ^^^? That's dedication if you think this team is worse than the tossers here in 2012. Respect. :rolleyes:

hibs69
15-05-2016, 03:19 PM
If we win it it will be the greatest day supporting Hibs in my life. Nothing could take the shine off it,

Yip. Spot on for me. :flag:

skipster7
15-05-2016, 03:21 PM
No team has beaten The rangers more than Hibs. No player has scored more against The rangers than our own Jason Cummings. Nothing to fear. Get ripped into them and give the fans/club the massive lift it needs..

cabbageandribs1875
15-05-2016, 03:30 PM
just think, this saturday will allow the hertz fans to do what they love doing.....roaring on their big cousins(with the pretence that they would do it for any other team v us) haw haw, we know

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
15-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Ridiculous question really.

It would be an amazing occasion, and a brilliant achievement. Anytime.

tamig
15-05-2016, 04:18 PM

No year is a bad year to land the Holy Grail. Never.

tamig
15-05-2016, 04:22 PM
That's how we roll Malcolm. Those of us who have suffered so much deserve a break....this could be it.

Spot on bud. My boy is well conditioned now. No smooth rides following the Hibees. More bumps and dunts than anything else. But when we hit a smooth patch, the joy is intense.

SlickShoes
15-05-2016, 04:28 PM
I don't think we will win it but Fridays game has now worn off for me so it will not spoil anything should we win. Just like the lottery once you start playing it's difficult to stop since it could be you any time.