PDA

View Full Version : Hendo

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-05-2016, 06:43 AM
Last night blew any chance of us getting him back here next season. Too good for the championship and has showed he can and deserves to play at a higher level/better league. I will be gutted when he plays his last game for us next week. I hope he goes onto have a great career!

All the best Hendo and thanks for your efforts. I hope he scores next week and goes out with a bang!

northstandhibby
14-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Last night blew any chance of us getting him back here next season. Too good for the championship and has showed he can and deserves to play at a higher level/better league. I will be gutted when he plays his last game for us next week. I hope he goes onto have a great career!

All the best Hendo and thanks for your efforts. I hope he scores next week and goes out with a bang!

Hendo has been a huge success and a joy to watch in most games. His enthusiasm and industry with skill has been a high point to the season.

Good luck Hendo and hope to see you sometime again in Hibs colours.

GGTTH

Nutmegged
14-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Hendo has been a huge success and a joy to watch in most games. His enthusiasm and industry with skill has been a high point to the season.

Good luck Hendo and hope to see you sometime again in Hibs colours.

GGTTH

Hope he signs off with a winners medal 💚

northstandhibby
14-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Hope he signs off with a winners medal 

:top marks

ronaldo7
14-05-2016, 08:49 AM

He's the type of player I pay my season ticket to see. I hope he makes it wherever he ends up, as he's full of passion, and desire to win. If we could bottle some of this before next season we should.

One last outing for us on Saturday Liam. Make Hampden yours son.

Thanks for the memories.

H18S NX
14-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Thank you Liam,i wish the rest of the players showed the same fight and enthusiasm as you did,good luck for the future and PLEASE score the winner next week m8.

Cod Boy
14-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Don't think he will be back here next season although I don't think he will get near the Celtic first team.

Hutchie
14-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Better than Scott Allan? I think so

DaveF
14-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Tried like hell last night. Will be sorry to see the back of him.

ManBearPig
14-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Might actually work for us if Celtic don't think he's ready unlikely to sign for another prem team on loan. He seems to enjoy it here. Just looking for a sliver of silver lining or I'm drunk not sure what

SeanWilson
14-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Don't think he will be back here next season although I don't think he will get near the Celtic first team.

He's better than there club captain FFS. Now they've got a chance at getting in a decent manager, Hendo has every chance. Good luck to the lad, wonderful footballer with all the passion to match!

Cod Boy
14-05-2016, 09:35 AM
We will see

Onion
14-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Quality player with a great attitude and maturity beyond his years. Will do well at Celtic.

sesoim
14-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Better than Scott Allan? I think so

Scott Allan was miles better for Hibs. That doesn't mean to say Allan will go on to have a better career than Henderson, because they are different kinds of players. But I'd much rather have Allan in our team next season.

Jones28
14-05-2016, 10:19 AM
I think there a possibility we could still get him maybe till Christmas

Zazu62
14-05-2016, 10:40 AM
The guy is different class . Absolute pleasure seeing him play for hibs . I hope he goes on to be a full Scotland international and play at the highest level

Mathias Jack
14-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Scott Allan was miles better for Hibs. That doesn't mean to say Allan will go on to have a better career than Henderson, because they are different kinds of players. But I'd much rather have Allan in our team next season.

Based on attitude and application in a Hibs shirt, I'd take Hendo every day of the week. Don't want that wee billy big baws anywhere near a Hibs shirt ever again.

Granted most of them are loan clubs, he's played for 9 clubs already, in danger of becoming a journeyman at 24.

Absolute joy to watch you Liam, all the best in your career.

PS Last minute winner next week please Hendo 😊