PDA

View Full Version : Wounded....

YorkshireHibee
14-05-2016, 12:59 AM
Gutted, not deserved that's for sure.... managed to get a ticket as well at the ground in our end.

Halfway home now, still there's always the Scottish Cup *wishful thinking*

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Mathias Jack
14-05-2016, 02:14 AM
Gutted, not deserved that's for sure.... managed to get a ticket as well at the ground in our end.

Halfway home now, still there's always the Scottish Cup *wishful thinking*

I feel for you buddy, but considering what we've had to put with in our lifetime, surely we can't do the unthinkable?! Can we?!

HibsMax
14-05-2016, 02:27 AM
I feel for you buddy, but considering what we've had to put with in our lifetime, surely we can't do the unthinkable?! Can we?!

That's why I'm coming home. We can beat Rangers. Today is hard to bear but if we can get a result next Saturday, I think most (all, surely?) Hibs fans will be rejoicing.

I know other people think differently and would rather us be in the top flight than win the Scottish Cup but for me, next week is the most important game of my life.

Mathias Jack
14-05-2016, 03:01 AM
That's why I'm coming home. We can beat Rangers. Today is hard to bear but if we can get a result next Saturday, I think most (all, surely?) Hibs fans will be rejoicing.

I know other people think differently and would rather us be in the top flight than win the Scottish Cup but for me, next week is the most important game of my life.

I second that mate, I'd rather have taken a victory next week over promotion any day. I think we've got the best chance of winning the Scottish Cup than we've ever had in the last 20 years...

Lex7zero
14-05-2016, 05:11 AM

Whilst I am staying out in the States and leaving my kids to suffer the Scottish Cup Final our real cup final was getting back in to the premier league and we failed miserably mainly due to Stubbsys total lack of knowledge. His failure to see Oxley had lost It took too long and his failure to see Fyvie as a total liability showed his total incompetence. The Fyvie fans on here make me cringe as they obviously don't know a jot about football, but then again they were probably the same fans that stuck by Oxley the dud.

Nicho87
14-05-2016, 05:36 AM
I think we'll get trounced next week. That team cant defend simple as.

FromTheCapital
14-05-2016, 08:10 AM
I think we'll get trounced next week. That team cant defend simple as.

Neither can Rangers.

BoomtownHibees
14-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Neither can Rangers.

That's a fair point but how many chances will we need before we actually score?

hibbysam
14-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Whilst I am staying out in the States and leaving my kids to suffer the Scottish Cup Final our real cup final was getting back in to the premier league and we failed miserably mainly due to Stubbsys total lack of knowledge. His failure to see Oxley had lost It took too long and his failure to see Fyvie as a total liability showed his total incompetence. The Fyvie fans on here make me cringe as they obviously don't know a jot about football, but then again they were probably the same fans that stuck by Oxley the dud.

Had Oxley been between the sticks, there is every chance we would be sitting in the final, Conrad never had a save to make other than the goals, and he managed to chuck one in. Us being in this position was nothing to do with Oxley and everything to do with us not taking chances.

FromTheCapital
14-05-2016, 08:32 AM
That's a fair point but how many chances will we need before we actually score?

More than them haha!

YorkshireHibee
14-05-2016, 10:28 AM
I tend to try positive thinking eases the pain nowadays.... I can't do raging anymore!

High-On-Hibs
14-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Had Oxley been between the sticks, there is every chance we would be sitting in the final, Conrad never had a save to make other than the goals, and he managed to chuck one in. Us being in this position was nothing to do with Oxley and everything to do with us not taking chances.

Had Oxley been between the sticks, the result would most probably have been the same. Both keepers have caught the Hibs goalkeeper virus.

Bay Area Hibees
14-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Problem next week apart from is players will be our fans.

Most won't expect us to win, like me. So more in hope than belief. But if we go goal down fans will give up. Can't blame them. If still in playoffs would be different.

I'm coming over from USA again. I'll just support and keep believe for full gene and cry if I have to afterwards.

Let's get behind our team.

JC94
15-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Neither can Rangers.

I actually think they can defend:greengrin In the Scottish Cup games they have been solid defensively, conceding 0 against Dundee when they were arguably the best attacking team in the country at that point and also stopping Leigh Griffths scoring when hes the best finisher in the country

FromTheCapital
15-05-2016, 12:43 AM
I actually think they can defend:greengrin In the Scottish Cup games they have been solid defensively, conceding 0 against Dundee when they were arguably the best attacking team in the country at that point and also stopping Leigh Griffths scoring when hes the best finisher in the country

We stopped Aberdeen from scoring when they were at their peak this season...