PDA

View Full Version : In the Grand Sceme of things?

MGmick
13-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Does it matter really?

I am a Hibby. My first heroes featured Willy Wilson, Bobby Duncan, Joe Davis. God, Willie Madsen, Peter Marinello, Peter Cormack, Colin Stein, Eric Stevenson. That would be quality enough for some but I got the Tornado's after that

High-On-Hibs
13-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Does it matter really?

I am a Hibby. My first heroes featured Willy Wilson, Bobby Duncan, Joe Davis. God, Willie Madsen, Peter Marinello, Peter Cormack, Colin Stein, Eric Stevenson. That would be quality enough for some but I got the Tornado's after that

Yes!

We're not all as ancient as some of you. :wink:

Andy74
13-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Does it matter really?

Lucky you. I got the likes of Benny Brazil and Tony Higgins and it appears to have gone downhill from there!

JK Rolling
13-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Does it matter really?

Deary me. :troll:

Postman Pat
14-05-2016, 12:37 AM
At the very least it matters that you can't spell. And after that, yes, it matters a lot.

That was a cheap shot.

rotherhamrob
14-05-2016, 06:43 AM
At the very least it matters that you can't spell. And after that, yes, it matters a lot.

What a pathetic comment.

ronaldo7
14-05-2016, 07:33 AM
Does it matter really?

He was always Big Bad John Madsen to me.:aok:

Betty Boop
14-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Hibs always the bridesmaid.

Keith_M
14-05-2016, 07:39 AM
Actually, it does matter but I get your point.

I have to say I'm not feeling as gutted today as I thought I would because I actually expected Hibs to blow it yesterday, as it seems to happen more often than not.

Allant1981
14-05-2016, 08:00 AM
Of course it matters, another year losing money in this league could cause big problems

Colr
14-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Does it matter really?

Maybe a footballing equivalent of ancient battle re-enactment would be the thing for us

davidw
14-05-2016, 08:31 AM
That was a cheap shot.

Yeah, sorry, was in a bad mood...