PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Insall

Billychaotic182
13-05-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm I drunk....... Yes!
I'm I from leven.... Yes!
Have I seen Insall have a great season for east fife? Aye!
Will he replace Cummings and score enough for automatic promotion. Your God damn right!

Might just be me but I'm excited to see him Stanton and Harris next year and push on to help us win the championship

Or maybe I'm just drunk lol

Sammy7nil
13-05-2016, 10:45 PM
I'm I drunk....... Yes!
Will he replace Cummings and score enough for automatic promotion. Your God damn right!

Might just be me but I'm excited to see him Stanton and Harris next year and push on to help us win the championship

I can confirm u r drunk

Billychaotic182
13-05-2016, 10:47 PM
I can confirm u r drunk

Your probably right but if I go home feeling as rubbish as i should I'll end up single haha.

Insall for the win!

HibeeLR
13-05-2016, 10:48 PM
I like the sound of that haha 👍

Deeds
13-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Good for you mate...some positivity out of tonight. Enjoy it....cause you will eventually sober up and feel ******* ***** like me! And I'm drunk too, how bad am I going to feel tomorrow

Just Jimmy
13-05-2016, 10:50 PM
I'm I drunk....... Yes!

I'm from Kennoway. You're a radge. Are you still in leven?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
13-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Good.

Glad to hear it.

Jamie Insall...

High-On-Hibs
13-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Who's Jamie Insall?

gbur123ukgb
13-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Insall looks a player

tbh harris and stanton will do a job next season question is who will be manager next season think stubbs will be away come sunday next week

hope cluwill keep mcginn Cummings and halon build a team round them

Centre Hawf
13-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Dagnall, Stokes, Farid*, and Cummings if anyone wants to pay for him. Dont let the door hit yous on the way out lads.

New forward line needed, and Insall your time to shine starts in July lad. Give Keatings a solid run in the team as a striker.

*A lot of sympathy for him tbh.

Billychaotic182
13-05-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm from Kennoway. You're a radge. Are you still in leven?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Naw mate moved to Dundee for work. Still follow Fife when I can and when it doesn't interfere with hibs. Can't get Fash so Insall is just as good.

Keyser Sauzee
13-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Too early yet for Insall, still not quite good enough for the 1st team yet. He has shown that he can score tho and he will hopefully come good.

Stokesy's on fire
13-05-2016, 11:10 PM
I'm I drunk....... Yes!

I actually think Insalls a great player. Some
Of his east fife strikes are just wow!

Billychaotic182
13-05-2016, 11:12 PM
I actually think Insalls a great player. Some
Of his east fife strikes are just wow!

Him and Austin have been fantastic. Can see Insall slipping right in when Cummings is sold

1875Sean
13-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Insalll wasn't always first choice in the bottom division in Scotland and people seem to think he will be ready for the first team next season can see him being loaned to another team if anything