PDA

View Full Version : Winning the Championship

Waxy
13-05-2016, 10:11 PM
For next seasons manager anything other than winning the championship is total failure.
These playoffs are a lottery.

Diclonius
13-05-2016, 10:13 PM
Yup. Sack the manager if we don't win it, whoever they are. It is the absolute minimum. Fed up of being patient.

hibee1875
13-05-2016, 10:14 PM
We're literally the joke of Scottish football right now. The only way to save face is to do it in style. Beat hearts points total, win that bloody petrofac cup

Hibee Mac
13-05-2016, 10:16 PM
We're literally the joke of Scottish football right now. The only way to save face is to do it in style. Beat hearts points total, win that bloody petrofac cup

Stuff the cups!! I want to see us go out in the first round of every single cup next season, it's the league or nothing for me now!

IberianHibernian
13-05-2016, 10:17 PM
We're literally the joke of Scottish football right now. The only way to save face is to do it in style. Beat hearts points total, win that bloody petrofac cup The word joke seems to be misused a lot on hibs.net . We`ve reached both cup finals something almost unthinkable for even Celtic . We`ve missed out on promotion but can do it next year . " Joke " no .

Jim44
13-05-2016, 10:18 PM

We've owned that title for a few years now. :rolleyes:

hibee1875
13-05-2016, 10:21 PM
The word joke seems to be misused a lot on hibs.net . We`ve reached both cup finals something almost unthinkable for even Celtic . We`ve missed out on promotion but can do it next year . " Joke " no .

Just because we've got to two cup finals doesn't mean we're not the joke of Scottish football. It's the nature of our defeats, that bloody treble chat (which I know Stubbs didn't say), players saying teams are scared of us. No they're not! They've got us sussed and our current state of affairs bring much amusement to Scottish football

Sir David Gray
13-05-2016, 10:23 PM
We need to win the title and we need to win it comfortably.

Unlike the last two seasons, we will be the biggest club in the league by a mile and we need to perform accordingly.

I'm expecting us to win the league by at least 10 points.

rcarter1
13-05-2016, 10:30 PM
Yup. Sack the manager if we don't win it, whoever they are. It is the absolute minimum. Fed up of being patient.

This really needs to be our attitude. You get a season to win the league. If you win it, the contract extends for another 2 years (with a relegation clause!!!). If you get up via play offs, then its sit down and make a decision about managers future. If you don't get promoted, deals off. No matter who is down with us next year we should have the biggest budget by a margin - although attendances could fall even further. I wonder how Dundee United's will fare as well.