Mcginn, Cummings, stokes, Henderson and hanlon will all be away

SlickShoes
13-05-2016, 09:09 PM

Ok

Dashing Bob S
13-05-2016, 09:10 PM

Yes, it's really been working out so well for us with them there.

magnificent_seven
13-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Cummings, good. Hanlon, good. Mcginn will be here. Stokes, not bothered. Henderson, loss. Out of they 5, I'd only really be bothered by Henderson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibbiesandtheBaddies
13-05-2016, 09:12 PM

Don't give a schecht if they deliver the Scottish Cup. Will be remembered as heroes.

h1bee123
13-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Stokes and Henderson will be away anyway. Although I can't see Henderson getting first team football at Celtic so might be back.

McGinn has 3 years left, will need a big bid to take him away.

Hanlon could be away as I think he is out of contract. But where would he go? I think he would be comfortable in most premier teams or maybe league 1 in England.

Cummings - if we can get more than 500k, take it.

IberianHibernian
In modern football players leave all the time whatever the results and league placings . I`m confident we`ll still have a squad that will be the best in next year`s championship . A few players will leave and a few will arrive just as if we`d been promoted .

Bad Martini
Gutted to fail in the promotion.

However this is a load of ****ing *****.

How many goals and assists with those players?? Bollocks thread.

neil7908
13-05-2016, 09:16 PM
McGinn will stay, McGeough ditto and that's your two CM's right there. Stokes and Cummings don't work as a pair so not too fussed. Hanlon, I've seen him play who knows how many times and still can't make up my mind. I suspect if he was a really top quality defender someone would have made us an offer we couldn't refuse. Basically I don't mind seeing an overall, we need fresh blood in

Unseen work
13-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Gutted to fail in the promotion.

However this is a load of ****ing *****.

How many goals and assists with those players?? Bollocks thread.

Between the lot they got alot of goals and assists?
They will be a massive loss

Your reply is bollocks

Benny Brazil
13-05-2016, 09:17 PM
The worst thing about it - is that it was so predictable - you could see it coming.

ClewsHibs
McGinn will stay, McGeough ditto and that's your two CM's right there. Stokes and Cummings don't work as a pair so not too fussed. Hanlon, I've seen him play who knows how many times and still can't make up my mind. I suspect if he was a really top quality defender someone would have made us an offer we couldn't refuse. Basically I don't mind seeing an overall, we need fresh blood in

Can we really rely on McGeough being our main CM when he gets injured every fortnight?

rcarter1
Cummings, good. Hanlon, good. Mcginn will be here. Stokes, not bothered. Henderson, loss. Out of they 5, I'd only really be bothered by Henderson

Agree. Henderson was likely going anyway. Stokes just hasn't quite pulled it together for some reason. Doubt he will be raring to play another season in the championship anyway. Hanlon has served us well, but if he goes, then he is replaceable. McGinn if he stays fair play to him, and good news for us. Cummings: I just don't what to think about Cummings.

Its a total pain in the neck, but one way or another it will be interesting to see how we rebuild over the summer. Got to say, any new manager should be given tapes of Hearts last season, and Rangers this season as to how to rip this league apart. Our system just hasn't worked. Perhaps this team is best being wholesale dismantled so we can address this. Not to say I haven't appreciated at times the talent we have, but goals win games.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Lets be honest here, every one of those players have been part of this team thats failed to go up because we couldnt beat Falkirk, yes Falkirk.

They are all replaceable now.

h1bee123
13-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Looking forward to seeing more of Boyle and Carmichael next year. Brilliant against Alloa, something different from the slow usual.

I'd be willing to pay money to resign Malonga as well.

SJM
13-05-2016, 09:20 PM
We lost to a *****y Falkirk side full of they players over two games. The worst thought is they will be our main, main rivals next year should they not go up. They will have dunfernline more than us too. Our main rivals next year is Falkirk or Dundee utd. **** sake.

darwenhibby
13-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Mcgeogh??
Let's get real he is a good player but a liability! He is never fit. We need a mcgeogh type player on that is on the pitch not the stand

high bee
13-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Looking forward to seeing more of Boyle and Carmichael next year. Brilliant against Alloa, something different from the slow usual.

I'd be willing to pay money to resign Malonga as well.

And hopefully Keatings too.

DH1875
13-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Don't give a schecht if they deliver the Scottish Cup. Will be remembered as heroes.

Only until we win it again.

Sir David Gray
13-05-2016, 09:45 PM
We knew that Stokes and Henderson would be leaving as they are only on loan.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cummings leaves if a half decent offer is made for him in the summer.

McGinn would be a big miss but it would take a pretty big offer for Hibs to sell him.

Hanlon I have no idea about.

hibbeedavid
13-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Who is really going to give Hanlon a better offer than we'll give him? Can't see anyone like Partick, Hamilton or Ross County offering him anything better than we would and any League 1 or 2 side down south would be bonkers so go for someone so lightweight as they make Falkirk look like soft touches

High-On-Hibs
13-05-2016, 09:48 PM
I'd say the worst thing about it all will be a stadium that we can't even quarter fill, never mind half.

Couldn't care less which players or staff left at this stage to be honest.