PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of Stubbs and restructure as we are not equipped for (brutal) football

madhatter
13-05-2016, 09:04 PM
To win games against these teams we can't have skilful players with no pace and guile. We are not dynamic enough and have absolutely no plan B.

We have been cheated, 2 penalty claims, 1 given, 2 red cards that should have been, 0 given. We should not be losing to these teams though.

Left back and right back for us are not good enough, midfield is poor defensively and we are reliant on the exceptional upfront as we create very few clear chances. I want to see a team that destroys everyone in the championship next season, will we get that?

hibbeedavid
13-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Short answer is no, we identified all these points last year and we didn't change a bit, even managed to go backwards in terms of letting go the one striker we did have who offered something a bit different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy74
13-05-2016, 10:06 PM
To win games against these teams we can't have skilful players with no pace and guile. We are not dynamic enough and have absolutely no plan B.

We have been cheated, 2 penalty claims, 1 given, 2 red cards that should have been, 0 given. We should not be losing to these teams though.

Left back and right back for us are not good enough, midfield is poor defensively and we are reliant on the exceptional upfront as we create very few clear chances. I want to see a team that destroys everyone in the championship next season, will we get that?

I certainly didn't leave the game thinking we'd been cheated in any way. I don't recall thinking there should have been any reds or other penalties but haven't watched any replays.

SeanWilson
13-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Aye, we need to rebuild, that's what it is :rolleyes:

leggeto
13-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Houston had a plan b, bring on miller and hypolite for long throws and it worked again ***** unbelievable jeff

gaz1875
13-05-2016, 10:15 PM
If we had scored half the chances we have created this season we would have strolled the league. The reason we are all picking on stupid individual mistakes is because we have missed so many of our own attempts, it highlights these mistakes tenfold.

Smartie
13-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Balls to plan B.

Get a plan A good enough that you don't end up in these ridiculous positions in the first place.

We can start by learning to defend against basic crosses.

Frankly if you lose the goals we've lost you don't deserve to be anywhere near the Premier League.

Allez Hibs
13-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Who else is good enough with the right philosophy?

steakbake
13-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Club needs to be freshened up under new overall leadership. The one constant is the guy right at the top. He's brought in a buffer - and excellent as she is at her job - the club overall needs a different feel about it.

Laugh all we like at the pretentiousness of the yams, their brush with death galvanised them. We've been through adversity in sh*tty bucket loads at HFC, we've rearranged the deckchairs, but the ship needs a new captain.